• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:21
CEST 04:21
KST 11:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8354 users

[Art] TLCAMMC Tournament - Page 8

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
May 17 2008 18:48 GMT
#141
Pads, I need a way to contact you if we're ever going to play ~_~
respond to my pm please
Official Entusman #21
Darkmole
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States900 Posts
May 17 2008 19:37 GMT
#142
On May 18 2008 02:29 Wizard wrote:
I apologize, but I'm going to have to withdraw.

same, not enough time to play for me T.T
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-05-18 02:10:48
May 18 2008 02:01 GMT
#143
1-2 vs pads

ggs
Official Entusman #21
DukE_ss
Profile Joined June 2007
United States689 Posts
May 18 2008 03:47 GMT
#144
can't ever get a hold of art.motiva
“When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves.” William Arthur Ward "You are what you think, You become what you think, What you think becomes reality." Phil Hellmuth
Cube
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Canada777 Posts
May 18 2008 04:47 GMT
#145
Cube 0-2 Superiorwolf
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
May 18 2008 04:51 GMT
#146
On May 18 2008 13:47 Cube wrote:
Cube 0-2 Superiorwolf

ggs
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
May 24 2008 15:00 GMT
#147
Bump. One week left.
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
May 24 2008 19:32 GMT
#148
My opponents are never online and mincery has like 5 games on this account and proxi.one has about 20. So i'm wondering if they actually play BW or not or what. I'm online anywhere from 9am to 11pm my time so there must be a time when we would overlap occasionally.
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
May 24 2008 19:33 GMT
#149
And how do people not have enough time. Thats a dumb excuse when there's been over a month.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
May 25 2008 00:02 GMT
#150
Since moOnrai was banned, he is out I guess. His aka was art.inchOn
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
May 26 2008 20:44 GMT
#151
so...nevake told me a few weeks ago he didn't have time, dunno if he wants to play it now. i pmed him but didn't get a response, pm me if you see this and wanna play now nevake :O
Entusman #12
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
May 26 2008 21:15 GMT
#152
On May 18 2008 04:37 Darkmole wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2008 02:29 Wizard wrote:
I apologize, but I'm going to have to withdraw.

same, not enough time to play for me T.T


Lol I love how people mindlessly sign up and withdraw because they don't have time to play a few games. Ruins the tournament :/
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
May 26 2008 22:38 GMT
#153
seriously, it takes like an hour, maybe two out of an entire month O_o
Entusman #12
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
May 26 2008 22:40 GMT
#154
On May 27 2008 06:15 OneOther wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2008 04:37 Darkmole wrote:
On May 18 2008 02:29 Wizard wrote:
I apologize, but I'm going to have to withdraw.

same, not enough time to play for me T.T


Lol I love how people mindlessly sign up and withdraw because they don't have time to play a few games. Ruins the tournament :/

The best is the 'I don't have time to practice' excuse. Because we all need to practice for a just for fun tournament. I'm keeping a list of flakes, if I organize other tournaments in the future flakeyness will be taken into consideration.
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
June 05 2008 23:11 GMT
#155
whats going on with this now?
Entusman #12
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-05 23:22:40
June 05 2008 23:22 GMT
#156
Well I've already played Cube but I can't get a hold of Art.Envy/Darkmole... he's not responding to any of my requests.

edit nvm I guess he withdrawed... -_- gayyyy
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Darkmole
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States900 Posts
June 06 2008 00:42 GMT
#157
On June 06 2008 08:22 Superiorwolf wrote:
Well I've already played Cube but I can't get a hold of Art.Envy/Darkmole... he's not responding to any of my requests.

edit nvm I guess he withdrawed... -_- gayyyy


well now i have time to play but 2 problems
first my hamachi doesnt seem to work so i have to play on b.net
second is it possible for me to comeback?

if i could still play ill play you but im not receiving any messages from you 0_0
.kaz
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
1963 Posts
June 06 2008 01:09 GMT
#158
I'm willing to fill someones spot if anyone would like, I can game almost any time. PM me who I would replace and who I have to play so there aren't so many drop outs / tournament doesn't fall apart. ID is Art.Vulture~
Pressure - "rock is the defender of justice" 이병민 / 박영민 Hwaiting~
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
June 06 2008 01:32 GMT
#159
On June 06 2008 09:42 Darkmole wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2008 08:22 Superiorwolf wrote:
Well I've already played Cube but I can't get a hold of Art.Envy/Darkmole... he's not responding to any of my requests.

edit nvm I guess he withdrawed... -_- gayyyy


well now i have time to play but 2 problems
first my hamachi doesnt seem to work so i have to play on b.net
second is it possible for me to comeback?

if i could still play ill play you but im not receiving any messages from you 0_0

I'll be able to play tomorrow and send you a PM when I'm available (about 3-4:30 PST and 7PST - 10 PST)
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
June 06 2008 10:44 GMT
#160
Alright, I kinda forgot that this was supposed to advance to the next stage at the end of may, so sorry. I have time after work tomorrow so I will post the matchups for the next round then.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech166
RuFF_SC2 138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18346
Rain 1570
GuemChi 917
sorry 61
NaDa 15
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever447
NeuroSwarm205
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 443
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1111
Mew2King119
Other Games
summit1g7500
JimRising 557
WinterStarcraft516
C9.Mang0145
ViBE135
ZombieGrub14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick849
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 179
• davetesta35
• Letter143
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt253
Other Games
• Scarra962
• Shiphtur508
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 39m
INu's Battles
8h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 39m
OSC
19h 54m
Replay Cast
20h 39m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.