• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:55
CEST 14:55
KST 21:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8068 users

[Prizes] TL RaceWars Tournament! - Page 4

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
riptide
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
5673 Posts
February 10 2008 12:02 GMT
#61
Wow, these are gonna be epic. Cant wait for the reps!
AdministratorSKT T1 | Masters of the Universe
PuertoRican
Profile Joined April 2004
United States5709 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-10 12:16:33
February 10 2008 12:14 GMT
#62
So how are we doing this exactly?
The rules aren't clear enough for me.

I understand the RaceWars part, and that it's 8 people per team.
What I don't understand is the maps and the amount of people per team.
Since 8 people on the maps listed is too much.

Explain.

I read it again, and I think we all are basically doing a bunch of 1:1's, correct? Or is there any real RaceWars going on, like I wanted. (8 people on Hunters who random or 3 people pick toss, 3 zerg, 2 terran)?
If anyone orders any merlot Im leaving. I am NOT drinking any fucking merlot.
HaiVan
Profile Joined April 2005
Bulgaria1698 Posts
February 10 2008 12:20 GMT
#63
Manifesto7 doesnt care about Bulgarian people.
Its going to be 4 am here .
I would have reigned supreme with my weakest race (terran) if it was like 6 am
Listen to The Special One
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
February 10 2008 12:36 GMT
#64
On February 10 2008 21:14 PuertoRican wrote:
So how are we doing this exactly?
The rules aren't clear enough for me.

I understand the RaceWars part, and that it's 8 people per team.
What I don't understand is the maps and the amount of people per team.
Since 8 people on the maps listed is too much.

Explain.

I read it again, and I think we all are basically doing a bunch of 1:1's, correct? Or is there any real RaceWars going on, like I wanted. (8 people on Hunters who random or 3 people pick toss, 3 zerg, 2 terran)?


How would you possibly imagine we could random and keep the same teams?

This is a bunch of 1v1's, yes. Each group will have one player from each team, and the three players will play each other. The winning team is that which wins the most games.

If you dont want in, you better tell me now.
ModeratorGodfather
pachi
Profile Joined October 2006
Melbourne5338 Posts
February 10 2008 12:41 GMT
#65
On February 10 2008 21:14 PuertoRican wrote:
So how are we doing this exactly?
The rules aren't clear enough for me.

I understand the RaceWars part, and that it's 8 people per team.
What I don't understand is the maps and the amount of people per team.
Since 8 people on the maps listed is too much.

Explain.

I read it again, and I think we all are basically doing a bunch of 1:1's, correct? Or is there any real RaceWars going on, like I wanted. (8 people on Hunters who random or 3 people pick toss, 3 zerg, 2 terran)?


3 Teams of 8 split into 8 Groups (Each with one race).

Each group will be played in a round robin. Each match will be a BO3 on the maps, and everyone will submit their replays and results to Manifesto.
Moderatorpachi fanclub http://goto.tl/6DI9 。◕‿◕。
PuertoRican
Profile Joined April 2004
United States5709 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-10 12:50:33
February 10 2008 12:49 GMT
#66
On February 10 2008 21:36 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2008 21:14 PuertoRican wrote:
So how are we doing this exactly?
The rules aren't clear enough for me.

I understand the RaceWars part, and that it's 8 people per team.
What I don't understand is the maps and the amount of people per team.
Since 8 people on the maps listed is too much.

Explain.

I read it again, and I think we all are basically doing a bunch of 1:1's, correct? Or is there any real RaceWars going on, like I wanted. (8 people on Hunters who random or 3 people pick toss, 3 zerg, 2 terran)?


How would you possibly imagine we could random and keep the same teams?

This is a bunch of 1v1's, yes. Each group will have one player from each team, and the three players will play each other. The winning team is that which wins the most games.

If you dont want in, you better tell me now.


I'll play, I was just looking for an excuse for when I lose on the two new maps that I haven't looked at, played on before, and that I'm not gonna play on until the event.

When there's team play, I can at least mess up a few times and be okay.



Reminds me when I played Etter on some pro maps that I never played b4, was an easy 0-5 on me.
I wanted LT though.
If anyone orders any merlot Im leaving. I am NOT drinking any fucking merlot.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-10 15:14:03
February 10 2008 15:12 GMT
#67
Aw Rekrul might not be in it, Toss is fux'd T_T

So, just to make sure, it's 00:12 right now TL time, in roughly 10 hours 50 minutes be in OP TL-west?

EDIT: Re-read topic, sorry, 9 p.m. EST got it.
Peace~
[pG]Archi
Profile Joined July 2004
Germany354 Posts
February 10 2008 15:36 GMT
#68
sign me up as alternate pls ,

[pG]Archi protoss
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
February 10 2008 15:51 GMT
#69
[image loading]


If Manifesto plays...
Peace~
Oystein
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Norway1602 Posts
February 10 2008 16:03 GMT
#70
Sorry can`t play it after all, just give my spot to one of the alternates.
God Hates a Coward
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
February 10 2008 16:58 GMT
#71
That 2nd prize is effing awesome. gl all.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
besiger
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Croatia2452 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-10 17:14:06
February 10 2008 17:10 GMT
#72
id fill in the last terran spot but im not quite sure what time will it be over here when the tour will be played, halp anyone ?

Edit : oh its 8+ hours ahead of my time, so i would have to play at 3 pm, sucks
A weak will coupled with delusions of grandeur
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
February 10 2008 17:17 GMT
#73
i'd like to play. t if besiger doesn't take the last t spot, otherwise p as an alternate
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
InfeSteD
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States4658 Posts
February 10 2008 17:44 GMT
#74
Oh man, this looks like it's going to be a blast! :D
w/e
bRokeN
Profile Joined March 2007
United States22 Posts
February 10 2008 18:00 GMT
#75
TERRANNNNN SMI SPADES SON
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
February 10 2008 18:13 GMT
#76
On February 11 2008 03:00 bRokeN wrote:
TERRANNNNN SMI SPADES SON


I drop names like bombs son.
Except it's my own name.
And I'm not famous.
Oh shit.
Moderator
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
February 10 2008 21:36 GMT
#77
On February 11 2008 03:00 bRokeN wrote:
TERRANNNNN SMI SPADES SON


why the hell didnt you post like 8 hours ago
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
February 10 2008 21:36 GMT
#78
Mani I edited your post to reflect the new super team that has just formed from a corporate partnership. The press release is coming soon.
Moderator
GoodLuck!
Profile Joined February 2008
United States41 Posts
February 10 2008 21:37 GMT
#79
how is intrigue in over spades? i dont even see intrigue's post?
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
February 10 2008 21:43 GMT
#80
please add me in as terran
Moderatorsloppy little slug
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4872
Jaedong 3987
Leta 2060
EffOrt 744
Horang2 496
BeSt 401
Soma 398
Mini 295
Rush 254
Stork 229
[ Show more ]
Killer 220
Light 179
Barracks 138
Zeus 129
Pusan 118
Snow 114
Larva 112
ggaemo 111
Sea.KH 64
JYJ 53
Mong 52
hero 44
HiyA 44
ToSsGirL 39
Bale 34
Sharp 33
Shinee 23
sorry 22
Sexy 16
Aegong 15
zelot 14
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7118
Dendi656
XaKoH 527
qojqva17
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_106
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3825
Other Games
gofns45015
singsing1602
olofmeister1325
B2W.Neo704
byalli582
Lowko350
Livibee194
DeMusliM142
OGKoka 100
ArmadaUGS94
mouzStarbuck52
Liquid`VortiX11
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV503
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream239
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV325
League of Legends
• Jankos1787
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 5m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 5m
The PondCast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.