• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:12
CEST 13:12
KST 20:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7993 users

[Prizes] TL RaceWars Tournament! - Page 8

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
February 11 2008 05:33 GMT
#141
yeah i agree arco it'd be 100-0 terran EZ
Moderatorsloppy little slug
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
February 11 2008 05:46 GMT
#142
It should be based on best ratio in case of a tie [: PROTOSS!
Peace~
KawaiiRice
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2914 Posts
February 11 2008 05:48 GMT
#143
'ey, I signed up (as an alternate).
I WANT SIGGY

Terrans fighting ~
@KawaiiRiceLighT
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-11 05:54:55
February 11 2008 05:50 GMT
#144
On February 11 2008 14:16 rushz0rz wrote:
umm, i beat xyu[fou]/GoodLuck! once, so Protoss wins. It was 2-1, I 2 gated him on Troy. He won on Zodiac/LT.


You want to send me your reps then? Cause both those guys said it was 2-0. It was hard to tell with you signing off, and not showing the greatest manner etc.
ModeratorGodfather
Hollow
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Canada2180 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-11 05:55:39
February 11 2008 05:55 GMT
#145
On February 11 2008 14:50 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2008 14:16 rushz0rz wrote:
umm, i beat xyu[fou]/GoodLuck! once, so Protoss wins. It was 2-1, I 2 gated him on Troy. He won on Zodiac/LT.


You want to send me your reps then? Cause both those guys said it was 2-0.


I was obsing the game that he speaks of, if he doesn't have the replay I can confirm what he says is true. Even though he's a total douchebag with no manners
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-11 05:58:13
February 11 2008 05:56 GMT
#146
On February 11 2008 14:16 rushz0rz wrote:
umm, i beat xyu[fou]/GoodLuck! once, so Protoss wins. It was 2-1, I 2 gated him on Troy. He won on Zodiac/LT.

Does it matter? 20-19 > 20-20, P wins anyway.

Oh, Mani's claiming a tie, probably trying to save that 20 bucks. :p
Administrator
KawaiiRice
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2914 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-11 06:14:18
February 11 2008 05:58 GMT
#147
On February 10 2008 13:09 Manifesto7 wrote:
RULES
4. After your group is finished, everyone MUST upload their replays and PM them to Manifesto7. Failure to do so will lead to disqualification and castration. No exceptions (unless of course you are already castrated, in which case we will just take whatever is left).


I hope you didn't save replay, otherwise I may be forced to 'splode your computer with viruses.

(9òó)=@ GoGo TerraN FiGhTinG !~ ! ~! ~! ~

Edit: If what he claims is true, but he does not have rep, does he get disqualified and its 2-0 anyway?
@KawaiiRiceLighT
rushz0rz
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada5300 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-11 06:54:35
February 11 2008 06:45 GMT
#148
On February 11 2008 14:50 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2008 14:16 rushz0rz wrote:
umm, i beat xyu[fou]/GoodLuck! once, so Protoss wins. It was 2-1, I 2 gated him on Troy. He won on Zodiac/LT.


You want to send me your reps then? Cause both those guys said it was 2-0. It was hard to tell with you signing off, and not showing the greatest manner etc.



http://download.yousendit.com/80881B9E481F244C
pretty sure this is it.


thats it.
IntoTheRainBOw fan~
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
February 11 2008 07:03 GMT
#149
On February 11 2008 15:45 rushz0rz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2008 14:50 Manifesto7 wrote:
On February 11 2008 14:16 rushz0rz wrote:
umm, i beat xyu[fou]/GoodLuck! once, so Protoss wins. It was 2-1, I 2 gated him on Troy. He won on Zodiac/LT.


You want to send me your reps then? Cause both those guys said it was 2-0. It was hard to tell with you signing off, and not showing the greatest manner etc.



http://download.yousendit.com/80881B9E481F244C
pretty sure this is it.


thats it.


aren't you the one who left after failed manner pylon attempt?
good god disgrace to the race of Protoss..
rushz0rz
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada5300 Posts
February 11 2008 08:02 GMT
#150
On February 11 2008 16:03 OneOther wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2008 15:45 rushz0rz wrote:
On February 11 2008 14:50 Manifesto7 wrote:
On February 11 2008 14:16 rushz0rz wrote:
umm, i beat xyu[fou]/GoodLuck! once, so Protoss wins. It was 2-1, I 2 gated him on Troy. He won on Zodiac/LT.


You want to send me your reps then? Cause both those guys said it was 2-0. It was hard to tell with you signing off, and not showing the greatest manner etc.



http://download.yousendit.com/80881B9E481F244C
pretty sure this is it.


thats it.


aren't you the one who left after failed manner pylon attempt?
good god disgrace to the race of Protoss..


wow are you going to bring that up everytime? it was like 1am and you kept talkign everybody in our channel for games, i didnt even wanna play in the first place.
IntoTheRainBOw fan~
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
February 11 2008 08:04 GMT
#151
On February 11 2008 17:02 rushz0rz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2008 16:03 OneOther wrote:
On February 11 2008 15:45 rushz0rz wrote:
On February 11 2008 14:50 Manifesto7 wrote:
On February 11 2008 14:16 rushz0rz wrote:
umm, i beat xyu[fou]/GoodLuck! once, so Protoss wins. It was 2-1, I 2 gated him on Troy. He won on Zodiac/LT.


You want to send me your reps then? Cause both those guys said it was 2-0. It was hard to tell with you signing off, and not showing the greatest manner etc.



http://download.yousendit.com/80881B9E481F244C
pretty sure this is it.


thats it.


aren't you the one who left after failed manner pylon attempt?
good god disgrace to the race of Protoss..


wow are you going to bring that up everytime? it was like 1am and you kept talkign everybody in our channel for games, i didnt even wanna play in the first place.


lol you asked me for the game when I joined the channel
I only brought it up because people above me were talking about your tendency to be a vagina wipe and that reminded me of that incident (I will never forget it, it has never happened and probably won't again)
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-11 08:18:53
February 11 2008 08:16 GMT
#152
"bg"
"you mean gg?"
"no, it was a bad game"

yeaaaaaah rush

edit:

oh yeah, and when you complained that you lost to overpool cause you went 11forge 14nex without scouting

what the fuck
posting on liquid sites in current year
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
February 11 2008 08:24 GMT
#153
lol he WOULD do that.
PuertoRican
Profile Joined April 2004
United States5709 Posts
February 11 2008 08:39 GMT
#154
Nice job on the win, Protoss players~
If anyone orders any merlot Im leaving. I am NOT drinking any fucking merlot.
Hollow
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Canada2180 Posts
February 11 2008 11:36 GMT
#155
On February 11 2008 17:04 OneOther wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2008 17:02 rushz0rz wrote:
On February 11 2008 16:03 OneOther wrote:
On February 11 2008 15:45 rushz0rz wrote:
On February 11 2008 14:50 Manifesto7 wrote:
On February 11 2008 14:16 rushz0rz wrote:
umm, i beat xyu[fou]/GoodLuck! once, so Protoss wins. It was 2-1, I 2 gated him on Troy. He won on Zodiac/LT.


You want to send me your reps then? Cause both those guys said it was 2-0. It was hard to tell with you signing off, and not showing the greatest manner etc.



http://download.yousendit.com/80881B9E481F244C
pretty sure this is it.


thats it.


aren't you the one who left after failed manner pylon attempt?
good god disgrace to the race of Protoss..


wow are you going to bring that up everytime? it was like 1am and you kept talkign everybody in our channel for games, i didnt even wanna play in the first place.


lol you asked me for the game when I joined the channel
I only brought it up because people above me were talking about your tendency to be a vagina wipe and that reminded me of that incident (I will never forget it, it has never happened and probably won't again)



Why am I not surprised at all by this...

this guy in both our games left before 5 minutes, lol. he tried to 2 gate rush lot me pvz and when he saw I had two creeps when his first zealot arrived he decided to leave.

2nd game he fast expos and makes forge and then nexus hoping that I won't rush him and I do and he leaves when im half way there (I didn't even know he saw my lings coming I just thought he left randomly again)
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
February 11 2008 12:11 GMT
#156
This whole argument is going against what this whole tourney was about, having fun and making friends ): Some people are bm and that's just how it is, I know I am sometimes, and at those times it's better for the gm (and more mature) people to just let it go, otherwise you're as low as the bm players.

I know I'm not a mod and I don't really matter but let's not continue this argument okay ):
Peace~
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
February 11 2008 12:27 GMT
#157
^

I agree with that guy.
ModeratorGodfather
LazySCV
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
United States2942 Posts
February 11 2008 12:28 GMT
#158
--- Nuked ---
yubee
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States3826 Posts
February 11 2008 13:51 GMT
#159
On February 11 2008 21:28 LaZyScV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2008 21:11 fanatacist wrote:
This whole argument is going against what this whole tourney was about, having fun and making friends ): Some people are bm and that's just how it is, I know I am sometimes, and at those times it's better for the gm (and more mature) people to just let it go, otherwise you're as low as the bm players.

I know I'm not a mod and I don't really matter but let's not continue this argument okay ):


I had a good, fun time, excluding my game on Zodiac vs Chill. . . . ^^

And when yubee 5pooled me. Fucking yubee.
You hear that, yubee? Shove it.
you rushed wraiths bastard!!!!!!!! i was showing the fury of the swarm
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-11 15:21:08
February 11 2008 15:20 GMT
#160
On February 11 2008 21:28 LaZyScV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2008 21:11 fanatacist wrote:
This whole argument is going against what this whole tourney was about, having fun and making friends ): Some people are bm and that's just how it is, I know I am sometimes, and at those times it's better for the gm (and more mature) people to just let it go, otherwise you're as low as the bm players.

I know I'm not a mod and I don't really matter but let's not continue this argument okay ):


I had a good, fun time, excluding my game on Zodiac vs Chill. . . . ^^

And when yubee 5pooled me. Fucking yubee.
You hear that, yubee? Shove it.


Yea Protoss sucks my balls so I had a terrible time. Although killing Yubee was reasonably fun, but I mean it's like how much enjoyment can you get from crushing an ant? :[
Moderator
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 14720
StarCastTV_EN368
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
TBD vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings105
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko191
OGKoka 51
ProTech41
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 10194
Jaedong 5478
EffOrt 2638
BeSt 1085
actioN 845
Killer 666
Soma 602
ZerO 471
Horang2 455
Pusan 448
[ Show more ]
Zeus 237
Stork 216
Rush 173
JYJ 146
Barracks 116
Mong 58
ToSsGirL 55
HiyA 42
Terrorterran 34
Sexy 30
Bale 29
Sharp 26
Shinee 23
sorry 19
NaDa 18
Sea.KH 14
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4723
XaKoH 448
Dendi100
League of Legends
Reynor51
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_1
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2326
crisheroes2026
Other Games
gofns57288
singsing1432
olofmeister1311
byalli577
Livibee207
Pyrionflax153
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick491
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream335
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 217
Other Games
BasetradeTV131
StarCraft 2
WardiTV75
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1697
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 48m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 48m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.