• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7510 users

[Prizes] TL RaceWars Tournament! - Page 9

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
LazySCV
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
United States2942 Posts
February 11 2008 15:24 GMT
#161
--- Nuked ---
rushz0rz
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada5300 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-11 15:26:01
February 11 2008 15:24 GMT
#162
On February 11 2008 17:16 SpiritoftheTuna wrote:
"bg"
"you mean gg?"
"no, it was a bad game"

yeaaaaaah rush

edit:

oh yeah, and when you complained that you lost to overpool cause you went 11forge 14nex without scouting

what the fuck


i dont remember "complaining," he didnt even know why i left, but my probe saw his lings and i made an error in BO/judgement. he even surrounded my probe on his ramp and killed it so i dont know how he didnt know. he 12 hatch every game so i thought he would this game.
IntoTheRainBOw fan~
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
February 11 2008 15:46 GMT
#163
On February 12 2008 00:24 LaZyScV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2008 22:51 yubee wrote:
On February 11 2008 21:28 LaZyScV wrote:
On February 11 2008 21:11 fanatacist wrote:
This whole argument is going against what this whole tourney was about, having fun and making friends ): Some people are bm and that's just how it is, I know I am sometimes, and at those times it's better for the gm (and more mature) people to just let it go, otherwise you're as low as the bm players.

I know I'm not a mod and I don't really matter but let's not continue this argument okay ):


I had a good, fun time, excluding my game on Zodiac vs Chill. . . . ^^

And when yubee 5pooled me. Fucking yubee.
You hear that, yubee? Shove it.
you rushed wraiths bastard!!!!!!!! i was showing the fury of the swarm


I wraith rushed after you 5 pooled, fool!

Show nested quote +
On February 12 2008 00:20 Chill wrote:
On February 11 2008 21:28 LaZyScV wrote:
On February 11 2008 21:11 fanatacist wrote:
This whole argument is going against what this whole tourney was about, having fun and making friends ): Some people are bm and that's just how it is, I know I am sometimes, and at those times it's better for the gm (and more mature) people to just let it go, otherwise you're as low as the bm players.

I know I'm not a mod and I don't really matter but let's not continue this argument okay ):


I had a good, fun time, excluding my game on Zodiac vs Chill. . . . ^^

And when yubee 5pooled me. Fucking yubee.
You hear that, yubee? Shove it.


Yea Protoss sucks my balls so I had a terrible time. Although killing Yubee was reasonably fun, but I mean it's like how much enjoyment can you get from crushing an ant? :[


Yeah, I know what you mean; playing off-race blows.
But I seriously have no idea what I had planned for that game on Zodiac, you raped me; and I knew I was going to lose, that's why I sent all of my SCVs in that attack.


I think my play in games one and three offset your Tank-less rush in game two. Seriously, how did I get raped so badly in game 1?
Moderator
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-11 15:46:46
February 11 2008 15:46 GMT
#164
On February 12 2008 00:24 rushz0rz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2008 17:16 SpiritoftheTuna wrote:
"bg"
"you mean gg?"
"no, it was a bad game"

yeaaaaaah rush

edit:

oh yeah, and when you complained that you lost to overpool cause you went 11forge 14nex without scouting

what the fuck


i dont remember "complaining," he didnt even know why i left, but my probe saw his lings and i made an error in BO/judgement. he even surrounded my probe on his ramp and killed it so i dont know how he didnt know. he 12 hatch every game so i thought he would this game.

Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups. Let's move on now?
Peace~
YoUr_KiLLeR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States3420 Posts
February 11 2008 16:24 GMT
#165
rushz0rz youre still being a dipshit?
what the fuck do you have to say for yourself now you protoss jackass can you retaliate in any way
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
February 11 2008 16:42 GMT
#166
lol!
Moderator<:3-/-<
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
February 11 2008 17:44 GMT
#167
next time i'll be a little more on the ball and reserve a spot for my preferred race.

jesus soyu is horrible
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
KawaiiRice
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2914 Posts
February 11 2008 18:43 GMT
#168
I want to say next time I'll register but I might be 5pooled like (the guy that yubee 5pooled).
@KawaiiRiceLighT
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
February 11 2008 21:32 GMT
#169
hahaha i had fun in my group. Both soyu and louweed were cool.
Teamliquidian townie
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
February 11 2008 21:40 GMT
#170
Manifesto is really an amazing person

fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
February 11 2008 22:00 GMT
#171
Seriously, I gayed Marine[23] 2 games in a row PvT. Goon rushing to kill his geysers on Troy and then pulling a Nal_rA (I really was quite proud of myself) and doing an amazingly cheesy 2 gate proxy on Zodiac (he even tried to wall and i made pylon so he couldn't). But yeah people complaining about gay strats should stfu. Fakesteve just BBS'ed me TvP for HSL and pwned me on Katrina and I was going 2 gate too.... Not even trying to pull a 14 nex.

Atrioc
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1866 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-12 00:26:25
February 12 2008 00:24 GMT
#172
I had a really fun time with this tournament and got to meet some teamliquid people which is cool because i've been lurking here like a year now and have only recently started to post. Thanks a bunch to Manifesto for organizing, and to Fakesteve for deciding he would never going 1 rax CC.

Oh...and
+ Show Spoiler +
NEXT TIME ZERG #1 Quake in fear PROTOSS!
Writerman what
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft420
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft420
RuFF_SC2 132
Nina 101
-ZergGirl 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2348
Bale 17
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1163
taco 394
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox617
Other Games
summit1g7358
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv500
C9.Mang0392
WinterStarcraft244
ViBE172
Livibee138
Maynarde135
Sick130
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1065
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 17
• OhrlRock 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 6m
Stellar Fest
10h 6m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.