On August 13 2019 07:43 XenOsky wrote:
Groups A, B and E gonna be AMAZING
Groups A, B and E gonna be AMAZING
A and E both groups of death for sure.
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
Corrupted Cup Live broadcast https://journali.st/broadcasts/191897892 | ||
|
Jealous
10388 Posts
On August 13 2019 07:43 XenOsky wrote: Groups A, B and E gonna be AMAZING A and E both groups of death for sure. | ||
|
Rus_Brain
Russian Federation1894 Posts
On August 13 2019 08:12 Jealous wrote: E: Dewalt, Bonyth ez. With all due respect to Hawk. Yeti even more freeslot comparing to other three.A and E both groups of death for sure. A = Death group for sure B = The same, lol | ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7087 Posts
We are getting closer to 10k guys! | ||
|
tanngard
Norway1325 Posts
| ||
|
M3t4PhYzX
Poland4289 Posts
| ||
|
Rus_Brain
Russian Federation1894 Posts
| ||
|
| ||
|
kogeT
Poland2042 Posts
| ||
|
FakeFin
Germany392 Posts
| ||
|
Jealous
10388 Posts
| ||
|
angrypofke
Lithuania174 Posts
| ||
|
M3t4PhYzX
Poland4289 Posts
I really wish that we will be able to hit 10k.. but I doubt it is going to happen :C (would be nice to see some US dudes chime in.. if they didn't already. I mean this is far better than NY/LA LAN isn't it?) | ||
|
Rus_Brain
Russian Federation1894 Posts
On September 08 2019 17:01 M3t4PhYzX wrote: I will be very much obliged if you can share these @ netwarz.plDude.. these look absolutely AMAZING! wow.. this is easily IEM class of trophy to have. I really wish that we will be able to hit 10k.. but I doubt it is going to happen :C (would be nice to see some US dudes chime in.. if they didn't already. I mean this is far better than NY/LA LAN isn't it?) | ||
|
M3t4PhYzX
Poland4289 Posts
On September 08 2019 23:08 Rus_Brain wrote: Show nested quote + I will be very much obliged if you can share these @ netwarz.plOn September 08 2019 17:01 M3t4PhYzX wrote: Dude.. these look absolutely AMAZING! wow.. this is easily IEM class of trophy to have. I really wish that we will be able to hit 10k.. but I doubt it is going to happen :C (would be nice to see some US dudes chime in.. if they didn't already. I mean this is far better than NY/LA LAN isn't it?) can do edit: done | ||
|
Rus_Brain
Russian Federation1894 Posts
| ||
|
Rus_Brain
Russian Federation1894 Posts
Hotel Voskhod Confirmed venue: Black Star Gaming | ||
|
kogeT
Poland2042 Posts
We are also around 1200$ short of having the next edition secured. Cmon guys.:-) | ||
|
Cele
Germany4016 Posts
I surely hope the stream raises the rest nessecary! | ||
|
pebble444
Italy2503 Posts
14 days 22 hours until the biggest event in the least 7/8 years for sure to happen outside of Korea | ||
|
Szinkler
Hungary394 Posts
![]() And yeah, we really need much bigger hype for this event! I hope at least next week's pylon show will be about Corrupted Cup! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2861 ArmadaUGS1691 B2W.Neo527 shahzam269 Pyrionflax187 UpATreeSC77 Chillindude58 Dewaltoss52 Trikslyr44 Railgan24 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|