On December 20 2016 21:00 Qikz wrote:
Bad habits from SC2 maybe?
Also, I love Mind, but I love Jaedong. How do I root here?
Bad habits from SC2 maybe?
Also, I love Mind, but I love Jaedong. How do I root here?
Ya it's rough but I want JD for sure!
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
On December 20 2016 21:00 Qikz wrote: Show nested quote + On December 20 2016 20:58 Harem wrote: On December 20 2016 20:51 Miragee wrote: On December 20 2016 20:49 usopsama wrote: On December 20 2016 20:38 Miragee wrote: On December 20 2016 20:30 usopsama wrote: ![]() ZvP is 1-8. I guess it is now 1-9. That's a rare sight. :o The current map pool is brutal for ZvP. The current map pool seems to be brutal for zerg in general. Benzene now 2-8 in ZvT and both wins by JD, his second one being a BO win. maps aren't even bad for zvp ie circuit and demian zergs have just been playing dumb lately ie taking close third on 3p map like demian and then trying to take game into lategame Bad habits from SC2 maybe? Also, I love Mind, but I love Jaedong. How do I root here? Ya it's rough but I want JD for sure! | ||
|
Elyvilon
United States13143 Posts
| ||
|
Miragee
8713 Posts
| ||
|
classicyellow83
United States2393 Posts
| ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7176 Posts
| ||
|
LittLeLives
United States692 Posts
| ||
|
Grettin
42417 Posts
On December 20 2016 20:37 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote: Show nested quote + On December 20 2016 20:35 usopsama wrote: Good thing Mind sucks, now Jaedong has a chance to advance. chance ? jaedong will out 0-2 and even if win vs SHarp that i doubt,winning vs Mind ? xDDDDDDDDDDDDD HAHAHHAHHAHA pls let it happen | ||
|
classicyellow83
United States2393 Posts
| ||
|
GTR
51698 Posts
edit: i guess the above explains it LOL fucking mind gaming at its best | ||
|
coolprogrammingstuff
906 Posts
| ||
|
thezanursic
5504 Posts
| ||
|
usopsama
6502 Posts
On December 20 2016 20:35 usopsama wrote: Good thing Mind sucks, now Jaedong has a chance to advance. As I predicted. Goodbye, Mind. | ||
|
ShAsTa
Belgium2841 Posts
![]() | ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7176 Posts
| ||
|
[[Starlight]]
United States1578 Posts
Mind played it almost as bad as Sharp. | ||
|
c3rberUs
Japan11827 Posts
| ||
|
Nerchio
Poland2633 Posts
| ||
|
Grettin
42417 Posts
WOOOOOOOO JAEDONG | ||
|
coolprogrammingstuff
906 Posts
How fucking hilarious. | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Other Games Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP110 StarCraft: Brood War• davetesta28 • practicex • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
|
|
|