• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:08
CEST 18:08
KST 01:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8516 users

[TLS:Championship] Ro32 - Page 5

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
101 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
RMuSt
Profile Joined February 2011
Russian Federation181 Posts
March 07 2016 04:52 GMT
#81
omg cryoc xD. electirc is good for t and aztec not that bad vs p, so we even i think just your builds and late game is not good enough
NeMu555
Profile Joined January 2016
114 Posts
March 07 2016 05:38 GMT
#82
Omg, wtf are you guys complaining about? You had a bad setup, no time to train, not enough time to play on maps? You guys are pathetic. I'm playing on a 13inch laptop using its built in keyboard which is hella small on a shitty small desk with a shitty sad low chair and a 2$ mouse. I also have been playing 99% of the time 2v2 games for fun and have not trained 1v1 at all. I also, believe it or not see the maps before my games and dont even know some of them. Guess what im in ro16 so that makes all your sad complaining SADDER!

The only thing i can kinda agree on is the qualifying stage could have been better, meaning alot of worse player are infront of good ones so seeding isn't perfect and alot of better players did not even qualify. Having said all of that 2pac is not a machine and its prob hella hard work with everything anyways so who's to blame him? We all get an opportunity to play in a fun tournamen and win some nice cash for playing our hobby game. What the fuck more do you want guys lol?
idegelchik
Profile Joined September 2012
Russian Federation382 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-07 07:22:59
March 07 2016 06:49 GMT
#83
thx 4 tournament, gl to all
i hope some russian protoss win tls (djem, must, dewalt).
if zvz final again : gl to Jose Luis
[image loading]
okay
Cryoc
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany914 Posts
March 07 2016 09:43 GMT
#84
On March 07 2016 12:54 vOdToasT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2016 05:46 538 wrote:
vOddy must be really confident in this build if he staked his advancement on it by using it two times in a row. Great fan service, but I feel he unnecessarily risked the series after looking comfortably superior in game 1.


I don't do "fan service".
I want to show worthy games for the viewers that don't waste their time, but I I play in the way that I believe gives me the best chance of winning. Which is the best way to serve fans of StarCraft anyway - playing at the highest level you are capable of.

DragOn helped me prepare for this PvZ, and he kicked my ass. But I won a few games with corsair reaver, so I decided to use it in the tournament.

Show nested quote +
if I am very lucky a game with cheese on Aztec.


I don't think that Aztec is a bad map for Terran. It's hard when you start out playing on it as a beginner, but once you learn how to use it to Terran's advantage, it becomes a fine map. It ended up being my strongest map for TvP once I figured out how to play on it (I played on it exclusively because I was sick of losing on it against Protoss). In ICCup tournaments, I would pick Aztec if my opponent was Protoss, and I don't remember ever losing a TvP tournament game on it.

In fact, the post KeSPA statistics for it are:

PvT: 8-11 (42.1%)

TvZ: 10-3 (76.9%)

A small sample size, but still.

Ok, let's play the game of statistics.
I still find it amazing how people use post-kespa stats for map balance, whereas for any tour except the later SSLs and Kongdoo Leagues factors like who participates and practices for it probably has a significant influence on the stats. Especially for maps which were used in the last years of the Kespa-era where the TvZ lategame mech switch already happened.
And so looking at the Kespa stats we see:
Race Stats (non-mirrors):
TvZ: 8-7 (53.3%)
ZvP: 19-17 (52.8%)
PvT: 4-4 (50%)

Mirrors: 0 TvT | 16 ZvZ | 16 PvP

Looks not bad for Terran, you might think? But then you take a closer look and see, there is almost double the amount of PvZ than any other non-mirror matchup and 16 PvP/ZvZ and 0 TvT played. Must be such a Terran heaven they continuously played mind games on each other in Proleague.
Especially considering Neo Aztec is basically the same map as Aztec:
Race Stats (non-mirrors):
TvZ: 23-36 (39%)
ZvP: 56-56 (50%)
PvT: 34-18 (65.4%)
except for the added high ground at the natural which, granted, improves TvP for Terran. But if it would have significantly improved the matchup, there would have been more Terrans on this map.
On March 07 2016 14:38 NeMu555 wrote:
Omg, wtf are you guys complaining about? You had a bad setup, no time to train, not enough time to play on maps? You guys are pathetic. I'm playing on a 13inch laptop using its built in keyboard which is hella small on a shitty small desk with a shitty sad low chair and a 2$ mouse. I also have been playing 99% of the time 2v2 games for fun and have not trained 1v1 at all. I also, believe it or not see the maps before my games and dont even know some of them. Guess what im in ro16 so that makes all your sad complaining SADDER!

The only thing i can kinda agree on is the qualifying stage could have been better, meaning alot of worse player are infront of good ones so seeding isn't perfect and alot of better players did not even qualify. Having said all of that 2pac is not a machine and its prob hella hard work with everything anyways so who's to blame him? We all get an opportunity to play in a fun tournamen and win some nice cash for playing our hobby game. What the fuck more do you want guys lol?

If you don't take it seriously and and just play for fun, that's your choice.
My point is, I wanted to show my best possible skill in this tournament, but due to giving necessary information always as late as possible, I ended up with this situation plus choosing such maps really was the icing on the cake.
http://www.twitch.tv/cryoc
idegelchik
Profile Joined September 2012
Russian Federation382 Posts
March 07 2016 09:54 GMT
#85
dont worry cryoc, u loose to bonjwa, its ok
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
March 07 2016 10:50 GMT
#86
On March 07 2016 18:43 Cryoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2016 12:54 vOdToasT wrote:
On March 07 2016 05:46 538 wrote:
vOddy must be really confident in this build if he staked his advancement on it by using it two times in a row. Great fan service, but I feel he unnecessarily risked the series after looking comfortably superior in game 1.


I don't do "fan service".
I want to show worthy games for the viewers that don't waste their time, but I I play in the way that I believe gives me the best chance of winning. Which is the best way to serve fans of StarCraft anyway - playing at the highest level you are capable of.

DragOn helped me prepare for this PvZ, and he kicked my ass. But I won a few games with corsair reaver, so I decided to use it in the tournament.

if I am very lucky a game with cheese on Aztec.


I don't think that Aztec is a bad map for Terran. It's hard when you start out playing on it as a beginner, but once you learn how to use it to Terran's advantage, it becomes a fine map. It ended up being my strongest map for TvP once I figured out how to play on it (I played on it exclusively because I was sick of losing on it against Protoss). In ICCup tournaments, I would pick Aztec if my opponent was Protoss, and I don't remember ever losing a TvP tournament game on it.

In fact, the post KeSPA statistics for it are:

PvT: 8-11 (42.1%)

TvZ: 10-3 (76.9%)

A small sample size, but still.

Ok, let's play the game of statistics.
I still find it amazing how people use post-kespa stats for map balance, whereas for any tour except the later SSLs and Kongdoo Leagues factors like who participates and practices for it probably has a significant influence on the stats. Especially for maps which were used in the last years of the Kespa-era where the TvZ lategame mech switch already happened.
And so looking at the Kespa stats we see:
Race Stats (non-mirrors):
TvZ: 8-7 (53.3%)
ZvP: 19-17 (52.8%)
PvT: 4-4 (50%)

Mirrors: 0 TvT | 16 ZvZ | 16 PvP

Looks not bad for Terran, you might think? But then you take a closer look and see, there is almost double the amount of PvZ than any other non-mirror matchup and 16 PvP/ZvZ and 0 TvT played. Must be such a Terran heaven they continuously played mind games on each other in Proleague.
Especially considering Neo Aztec is basically the same map as Aztec:
Race Stats (non-mirrors):
TvZ: 23-36 (39%)
ZvP: 56-56 (50%)
PvT: 34-18 (65.4%)
except for the added high ground at the natural which, granted, improves TvP for Terran. But if it would have significantly improved the matchup, there would have been more Terrans on this map.
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2016 14:38 NeMu555 wrote:
Omg, wtf are you guys complaining about? You had a bad setup, no time to train, not enough time to play on maps? You guys are pathetic. I'm playing on a 13inch laptop using its built in keyboard which is hella small on a shitty small desk with a shitty sad low chair and a 2$ mouse. I also have been playing 99% of the time 2v2 games for fun and have not trained 1v1 at all. I also, believe it or not see the maps before my games and dont even know some of them. Guess what im in ro16 so that makes all your sad complaining SADDER!

The only thing i can kinda agree on is the qualifying stage could have been better, meaning alot of worse player are infront of good ones so seeding isn't perfect and alot of better players did not even qualify. Having said all of that 2pac is not a machine and its prob hella hard work with everything anyways so who's to blame him? We all get an opportunity to play in a fun tournamen and win some nice cash for playing our hobby game. What the fuck more do you want guys lol?

If you don't take it seriously and and just play for fun, that's your choice.
My point is, I wanted to show my best possible skill in this tournament, but due to giving necessary information always as late as possible, I ended up with this situation plus choosing such maps really was the icing on the cake.


Aztec was Protoss favoured in the beginning (in PvT). Now it's been solved, and it isn't any more, like how Katrina started out imba in one way but changed. Same with Blue Storm. Blue storm was a Zerg map. Now it's a Protoss map.


If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
_Animus_
Profile Joined February 2011
Bulgaria1064 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-07 16:57:44
March 07 2016 16:20 GMT
#87
I get you Cryoc, except for the rude part.
Its great that you have the strong ambition to practice that hard man, i admire you for that. I saw u needed that practice time by the games you've lost and i can understand your frustration because you really wanted to prepare and go far into this possibly last tour of such caliber. You know better than me that in tournaments you show what you got at a given moment, rules are the same for everyone and nobody wait for you to get good enough + even if you had the time there is no guarantee that you win. I dont want to say anything about the map, but blame it on lack of events and laziness in the foreign bw scene. TLCups were great initiative, but it was already too late with scene half dead and didnt get enough players back. From this case perspective wouldve been great if all maps from the championship was presented in TLCups in different weeks, but i cant blame anyone because i assume its normal the mappool to be picked before the actual event. In a bigger picture thats my reason of why ambitious players like you didnt grow more. I hope we will get more tournaments like this in the means of different rounds played on different days, so people could prepare good and gradually rise the level of bw scene because it cant happen in one shot.
Luv ya BroodWar!
trutaCz
Profile Joined October 2011
Poland686 Posts
March 07 2016 18:16 GMT
#88
Can we play games on fish instead of icc?
yo~.~
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
March 07 2016 18:26 GMT
#89
On March 08 2016 03:16 trutaCz wrote:
Can we play games on fish instead of icc?

Yes.
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
March 07 2016 19:41 GMT
#90
VODs: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/402419-small-vod-thread-20?page=50#987

Replays: http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/2Pacalypse/tls_championship/TLSC_Ro32.zip
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
HyralGambit
Profile Joined February 2014
2439 Posts
March 07 2016 20:31 GMT
#91
Updated the bracket on LP, you lazy bums:

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/TeamLiquid_Legacy_Starleague_Championship#Results

Btw, if spx beats DragOn in Ro16, all the Protosses on one side of the bracket are out and we will guaranteed a non PvP finals (hoping for a TvZ finals).
Passion overcomes corporate stupidity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX9hbbA-WP4#t=4h2m
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
March 07 2016 20:38 GMT
#92
On March 08 2016 05:31 HyralGambit wrote:
Updated the bracket on LP, you lazy bums:

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/TeamLiquid_Legacy_Starleague_Championship#Results

Btw, if spx beats DragOn in Ro16, all the Protosses on one side of the bracket are out and we will guaranteed a non PvP finals (hoping for a TvZ finals).

Thanks!
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
The Intrepid
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada205 Posts
March 07 2016 20:49 GMT
#93
There was talk at the end of the cast that the other round of 32 matches might get casted later this week. Make it happen!
Ontological imperative holds that my losses occurred only in imagination.
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
March 07 2016 20:56 GMT
#94
On March 08 2016 05:49 The Intrepid wrote:
There was talk at the end of the cast that the other round of 32 matches might get casted later this week. Make it happen!

Yep, we'll let you know if it happens (probably will).
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
March 08 2016 03:35 GMT
#95
On March 07 2016 12:54 vOdToasT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2016 05:46 538 wrote:
vOddy must be really confident in this build if he staked his advancement on it by using it two times in a row. Great fan service, but I feel he unnecessarily risked the series after looking comfortably superior in game 1.


I don't do "fan service".
I want to show worthy games for the viewers that don't waste their time, but I I play in the way that I believe gives me the best chance of winning. Which is the best way to serve fans of StarCraft anyway - playing at the highest level you are capable of.

DragOn helped me prepare for this PvZ, and he kicked my ass. But I won a few games with corsair reaver, so I decided to use it in the tournament.

Show nested quote +
if I am very lucky a game with cheese on Aztec.


I don't think that Aztec is a bad map for Terran. It's hard when you start out playing on it as a beginner, but once you learn how to use it to Terran's advantage, it becomes a fine map. It ended up being my strongest map for TvP once I figured out how to play on it (I played on it exclusively because I was sick of losing on it against Protoss). In ICCup tournaments, I would pick Aztec if my opponent was Protoss, and I don't remember ever losing a TvP tournament game on it.

In fact, the post KeSPA statistics for it are:

PvT: 8-11 (42.1%)

TvZ: 10-3 (76.9%)

A small sample size, but still.


It's been like, what, 6 years and I am only figuring out now that you are vOddy?

WTF
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-08 17:04:54
March 08 2016 17:04 GMT
#96
Alright, we'll have a part 2 of the Ro32 cast, this Friday at 19:00 GMT (+00:00). Casters will be Cats_Paw and vOddy.

Ro16 cast will be in the usual time slot, Sunday at 19:00 GMT (+00:00).
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
538
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Hungary3932 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-08 19:15:29
March 08 2016 19:15 GMT
#97
On March 09 2016 02:04 2Pacalypse- wrote:
Alright, we'll have a part 2 of the Ro32 cast, this Friday at 19:00 GMT (+00:00). Casters will be Cats_Paw and vOddy.

Ro16 cast will be in the usual time slot, Sunday at 19:00 GMT (+00:00).

Great news, thanks 2Pac, Cats_Paw and vOddy for making this happen! I'll make sure to tune in.
BW fighting!
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
March 11 2016 16:55 GMT
#98
Reminder: part 2 of the cast starts in 2 hours from this post.
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
March 11 2016 19:07 GMT
#99
Stream live now! - https://www.twitch.tv/teamliquidnet
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-11 20:57:20
March 11 2016 20:54 GMT
#100
+ Show Spoiler +
Bonyth and Djem5 lost :wtf:

I think Dragon will reach semi finals now
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1225
ComeBackTV 618
SteadfastSC453
TaKeTV 446
LamboSC2398
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex132
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 468
LamboSC2 390
mouzHeroMarine 245
IndyStarCraft 165
ProTech150
Rex 137
BRAT_OK 75
UpATreeSC 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32665
Shuttle 1872
Mini 921
EffOrt 893
Light 577
Rush 335
firebathero 329
Soma 303
Snow 206
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 163
sorry 63
Killer 44
Liquid`Ret 38
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 30
Mong 29
Sexy 24
Bale 21
soO 20
Trap 19
Shine 18
Free 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8439
qojqva1282
Dendi971
420jenkins144
Counter-Strike
fl0m1219
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2035
crisheroes1252
XaKoH 186
MindelVK6
Other Games
singsing2059
B2W.Neo1080
Hui .197
Liquid`VortiX194
ArmadaUGS165
QueenE104
KnowMe103
Mew2King91
Beastyqt88
Trikslyr63
ToD40
Dewaltoss29
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile117
• Gemini_19 17
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3154
• TFBlade1104
Other Games
• Shiphtur251
• WagamamaTV211
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 52m
Stellar Fest
20h 52m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.