• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:12
CEST 01:12
KST 08:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9302 users

[R&S] Amateur TeamLeague - Page 6

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 21 Next All
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-16 20:41:07
November 16 2015 20:40 GMT
#101
nvm
LoCcxitO.o
Profile Joined July 2012
Peru104 Posts
November 16 2015 23:09 GMT
#102
CrispyDrone PM me?
SouL Gaming
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
November 17 2015 01:01 GMT
#103
Anyone predicting me to win is sadly mistaken... Colo II is my worst map... Lowest win rate.

Also, I'm just generally bad at BW.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
November 17 2015 02:27 GMT
#104
Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware, Rlentless is officially part of Club StarCraft!

Also, puppykiller is listing his race as straight Terran right now, but it could change in the future.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Freakling
Profile Joined October 2012
Germany1534 Posts
November 17 2015 09:57 GMT
#105
On November 17 2015 03:26 Eywa- wrote:
So,

I'm going to request that Shadowplay be removed from the map pool until it is modified to use the regular BW colors. I played it today with Shimy and ended up with some weird fucking colors. The green is fine, we also got orange, light blue and black I believe... We had black on a dark blue map... That's ridiculous, can the map be modified and/or removed?

Thanks.

Did you actually see black as a minimap colour?

If that's your only concern:
Here you are!
It's now changed for tan (aka. peach), which should have great contrast before a mostly dark blue background
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
November 17 2015 14:22 GMT
#106
On November 17 2015 18:57 Freakling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2015 03:26 Eywa- wrote:
So,

I'm going to request that Shadowplay be removed from the map pool until it is modified to use the regular BW colors. I played it today with Shimy and ended up with some weird fucking colors. The green is fine, we also got orange, light blue and black I believe... We had black on a dark blue map... That's ridiculous, can the map be modified and/or removed?

Thanks.

Did you actually see black as a minimap colour?

If that's your only concern:
Here you are!
It's now changed for tan (aka. peach), which should have great contrast before a mostly dark blue background

Thanks for the fix.

Shimy, can you substitute this version into the map pack?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
November 17 2015 15:33 GMT
#107
Kororo, answer my PM please?

Or give me your Skype so we can coordinate a match.
Freakling
Profile Joined October 2012
Germany1534 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-17 15:55:31
November 17 2015 15:53 GMT
#108
On November 17 2015 23:22 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2015 18:57 Freakling wrote:
On November 17 2015 03:26 Eywa- wrote:
So,

I'm going to request that Shadowplay be removed from the map pool until it is modified to use the regular BW colors. I played it today with Shimy and ended up with some weird fucking colors. The green is fine, we also got orange, light blue and black I believe... We had black on a dark blue map... That's ridiculous, can the map be modified and/or removed?

Thanks.

Did you actually see black as a minimap colour?

If that's your only concern:
Here you are!
It's now changed for tan (aka. peach), which should have great contrast before a mostly dark blue background

Thanks for the fix.

Shimy, can you substitute this version into the map pack?

I already updated it (assuming that that Shimy just linked to my mediafire uplaod and did not host it on his own).
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
November 17 2015 18:22 GMT
#109
Does DNH have a C- account? I'm struggling to find one.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
November 17 2015 18:25 GMT
#110
On November 18 2015 03:22 Eywa- wrote:
Does DNH have a C- account? I'm struggling to find one.


http://iccup.com/en/starcraft/gamingprofile/sGs.DNH.html
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
November 17 2015 18:30 GMT
#111
On November 18 2015 03:25 ggrrg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2015 03:22 Eywa- wrote:
Does DNH have a C- account? I'm struggling to find one.


http://iccup.com/en/starcraft/gamingprofile/sGs.DNH.html

Dat record :-/...

Can I forfeit? ;d
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
November 17 2015 21:30 GMT
#112
On November 18 2015 03:30 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2015 03:25 ggrrg wrote:
On November 18 2015 03:22 Eywa- wrote:
Does DNH have a C- account? I'm struggling to find one.


http://iccup.com/en/starcraft/gamingprofile/sGs.DNH.html

Dat record :-/...

Can I forfeit? ;d


He is really scary in TvP, likely top 3 in the league.
I pity you :p
AmatistA
Profile Joined November 2012
Germany113 Posts
November 17 2015 22:03 GMT
#113
On November 18 2015 06:30 ggrrg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2015 03:30 Eywa- wrote:
On November 18 2015 03:25 ggrrg wrote:
On November 18 2015 03:22 Eywa- wrote:
Does DNH have a C- account? I'm struggling to find one.


http://iccup.com/en/starcraft/gamingprofile/sGs.DNH.html

Dat record :-/...

Can I forfeit? ;d


He is really scary in TvP, likely top 3 in the league.
I pity you :p


ohhhhh I need to watch this game!
This little bastard is Sieges addicted! cause I love the sound of the siege tank mode so you don't ? hear and feel my favorite sound ... didn't you hear? you realize that you have no units anymore!!!!
AmatistA
Profile Joined November 2012
Germany113 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-17 22:09:22
November 17 2015 22:07 GMT
#114
On November 18 2015 03:30 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2015 03:25 ggrrg wrote:
On November 18 2015 03:22 Eywa- wrote:
Does DNH have a C- account? I'm struggling to find one.


http://iccup.com/en/starcraft/gamingprofile/sGs.DNH.html

Dat record :-/...

Can I forfeit? ;d


gogogogo game? tonight I'm gonna play against Miso (8PM EST). You can obs if u want to
This little bastard is Sieges addicted! cause I love the sound of the siege tank mode so you don't ? hear and feel my favorite sound ... didn't you hear? you realize that you have no units anymore!!!!
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
November 18 2015 02:22 GMT
#115
On November 18 2015 00:53 Freakling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2015 23:22 Eywa- wrote:
On November 17 2015 18:57 Freakling wrote:
On November 17 2015 03:26 Eywa- wrote:
So,

I'm going to request that Shadowplay be removed from the map pool until it is modified to use the regular BW colors. I played it today with Shimy and ended up with some weird fucking colors. The green is fine, we also got orange, light blue and black I believe... We had black on a dark blue map... That's ridiculous, can the map be modified and/or removed?

Thanks.

Did you actually see black as a minimap colour?

If that's your only concern:
Here you are!
It's now changed for tan (aka. peach), which should have great contrast before a mostly dark blue background

Thanks for the fix.

Shimy, can you substitute this version into the map pack?

I already updated it (assuming that that Shimy just linked to my mediafire uplaod and did not host it on his own).

Yep, I just linked it!
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
November 18 2015 15:01 GMT
#116
On November 18 2015 11:22 Shimy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2015 00:53 Freakling wrote:
On November 17 2015 23:22 Eywa- wrote:
On November 17 2015 18:57 Freakling wrote:
On November 17 2015 03:26 Eywa- wrote:
So,

I'm going to request that Shadowplay be removed from the map pool until it is modified to use the regular BW colors. I played it today with Shimy and ended up with some weird fucking colors. The green is fine, we also got orange, light blue and black I believe... We had black on a dark blue map... That's ridiculous, can the map be modified and/or removed?

Thanks.

Did you actually see black as a minimap colour?

If that's your only concern:
Here you are!
It's now changed for tan (aka. peach), which should have great contrast before a mostly dark blue background

Thanks for the fix.

Shimy, can you substitute this version into the map pack?

I already updated it (assuming that that Shimy just linked to my mediafire uplaod and did not host it on his own).

Yep, I just linked it!

Too late.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
November 20 2015 01:39 GMT
#117
Hey Kororo I am online
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
November 21 2015 01:19 GMT
#118

Official Announcement

I'm adjusting the format slightly this week and the following weeks of the league.

Players can now play their matches all the way up until Saturday night, 23:59 EDT, Sunday 05:59 CET, etc.

Line up submissions are now due at this time as well.

I think this will help a lot with walkovers since some players can only play on Saturdays. Anyway, good luck and don't forget to email your replays to theamateurstarleague@gmail.com!


Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11821 Posts
November 21 2015 01:37 GMT
#119
So you adjusted it by a day? That's much better in my opinion because guys who can't play during the weekdays have trouble with it (like me lol). And nobody really likes to play their games a day after the lineups get announced (Sunday)
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
November 21 2015 01:40 GMT
#120
On November 21 2015 10:37 c3rberUs wrote:
So you adjusted it by a day? That's much better in my opinion because guys who can't play during the weekdays have trouble with it (like me lol). And nobody really likes to play their games a day after the lineups get announced (Sunday)

That's correct, it's just shifted one day forward. I hope it helps bump the activity up!
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 98
Nina 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 569
910 35
MaD[AoV]27
Bale 15
League of Legends
JimRising 666
Counter-Strike
Fnx 666
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox563
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3809
Other Games
summit1g8552
shahzam426
C9.Mang0300
Day[9].tv178
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick323
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie882
• Shiphtur725
• Day9tv178
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
48m
Patches Events
16h 48m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.