On October 28 2015 21:32 feckless wrote:
Damn laggard-stream. All's I saw was the proxy-hatch a la ZerO.
Damn laggard-stream. All's I saw was the proxy-hatch a la ZerO.
yep, it was so god damn glorious.
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
On October 28 2015 21:32 feckless wrote: Damn laggard-stream. All's I saw was the proxy-hatch a la ZerO. yep, it was so god damn glorious. | ||
|
tanngard
Norway1325 Posts
On October 28 2015 21:31 BLinD-RawR wrote: he snuck a drone into kwanro's base and hid a hatchery. made lings and sniped the spire of kwanro while it was morphing. Ah i were aware of the hidden hatchery, but my stream died just as the lings popped. Thanks for explaining. I'ts a big day for Bale! | ||
|
feckless
1099 Posts
| ||
|
purakushi
United States3304 Posts
but I guess that was expected | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
| ||
|
tanngard
Norway1325 Posts
On October 28 2015 21:42 BLinD-RawR wrote: I'm totally happy with these results though, that final match made me so happy. Agreed. I loved Bale's crazy troll laugh after he won. Like he couldn't believe what he had just done. | ||
|
Ilikestarcraft
Korea (South)17743 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Piste
6184 Posts
| ||
|
SlayerS_BunkiE
Canada1717 Posts
and btw, bisu's vant commercial is hilarious. bisu looks akward with the face mask hehe. | ||
|
GTR
51698 Posts
pretty happy overall with how the cast of today went but i'm sure theres criticisms people have and i'm happy to hear them as long as they are constructive | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
On October 29 2015 00:32 GTR wrote: hey all, just got home. pretty happy overall with how the cast of today went but i'm sure theres criticisms people have and i'm happy to hear them as long as they are constructive I could clearly tell that you were nervous, confusing the names of players, units and buildings, fumbling quite a bit on them, the number of times you interchanged the names during the losers' game in particular made me cringe but I get it, its your first time casting live in a studio, outside that you did good, you really showed your knowledge of progaming history quite well through out the cast, like when you brought up the 14CC vs 4pool game of leta, which I enjoyed. there were a couple of instances where you were talking over Amazingxkcd like during the winner's game, you guys haven't cocasted before right? all in all not bad, there were also issues with sound, you being too loud and sound a bit like you were casting with a walkie talkie and xkcd not being loud enough, but thats for afreeca and not you, but I'd like it if you passed that on to them. | ||
|
rotta
5653 Posts
On October 29 2015 00:32 GTR wrote: hey all, just got home. pretty happy overall with how the cast of today went but i'm sure theres criticisms people have and i'm happy to hear them as long as they are constructive I couldn't watch because of the buffering but listening to your cast saved my workday, so thanks! | ||
|
Piste
6184 Posts
edit: http://afreeca.tv/starleagueAF ok this is acutally watchable. Gonna watch them now ![]() | ||
|
prech
United States2948 Posts
Watching the VOD, too cool hearing the audience become so excited seeing the proxy hatch from Bale ![]() | ||
|
dRaW
Canada5744 Posts
| ||
|
c3rberUs
Japan11825 Posts
WTF happened O.O edit- looks like I missed a lot. Bale!! BW has come a long way from spacesuits | ||
|
outscar
2832 Posts
) but when actual games started it was disaster. I don't know what causes it (Skype or other chat program) but please try to fix it. Apart from this issue awesome commenting with XKCD. | ||
|
c3rberUs
Japan11825 Posts
| ||
|
Crisium
United States1618 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy Soma Mini EffOrt Stork Rush [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2200 hiko2067 B2W.Neo450 byalli252 Hui .203 Livibee190 Liquid`VortiX145 Mew2King68 Rex37 Trikslyr26 ZerO(Twitch)9 |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|