• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:06
CEST 18:06
KST 01:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7161 users

tSn Brood War Cup - Open Tournament Feb 27-28

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
DjKniteX
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States245 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-25 06:37:01
February 12 2015 01:07 GMT
#1
[image loading]

*Hello guys, I love BW a lot and I wanted to host my own bw tournament and I am looking for people to help me! (casters/website design/liquidpedia) This is going to be the first tournament that I'm going to run to see how it does and if it does well I will also my own starleague and more tournaments.

The tournament format is that the first day is a 5 round swiss where the top 8 will play online (live streamed) the next day for the 75$ prizepool. I'm also accepting donations to help fund future events and raise prizepools :D

If you guys are interested please review the information below!

*Updates!
Made a liquidpedia page :D http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/TSn_Brood_War_Cup
Mappack download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0q9UPOEsNp_a2h5X2ZLejd3WDQ/view?usp=sharing



tSn Brood War Cup
Server: iccup
Duration: Feburary 27 & March 6
Playoffs: March 6

Organizer: Team Sky Nite
Sponsor: Team Sky Nite (looking for potential sponsors for future events)
Casters: Dj Knite X (TeamSkyNiteTV) (Also looking for casters)
link: http://teamskynite.net
Registration link: http://teamskynite.challonge.com/tsnbroodwarcup

Prizepool: $100
1st. $55
2nd. $25
3rd/4th $10
Paypal: pureknitex@gmail.com (To help fund future events and raise prizepool)

Mappool:
(Day 1)
Fighting Spirit - 1st RO
Monty Hall SE - 2nd RO
Katrina SE - 3rd RO
Andromeda - 4th RO
Outsider SE - 5th RO
New Bloody Ridge - 6th RO

(Playoffs)
Python (1st round)
Fighting Spirit
Neo Bifrost
Aztec
Destination

1st Day (Friday, Feburary 27) - 1:00PM CST/2:00 PM EST/20:00 CET (+7) (might be live streamed)
6 Round Swiss Elimination (bo1)
Top 8 to play in the playoffs

2nd day (Friday, March 6 - livestreamed - 1:00PM CST
Top 8 (bo3)
finals (bo5)
"You know my methods.... Apply them"
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10871 Posts
February 12 2015 01:52 GMT
#2
Cool ! Thanks for your contribution to BW foreign scene, no rank cut off in this tournament?
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
DjKniteX
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States245 Posts
February 12 2015 01:54 GMT
#3
On February 12 2015 10:52 GGzerG wrote:
Cool ! Thanks for your contribution to BW foreign scene, no rank cut off in this tournament?


I thought about it, but I wasn't sure who would play. Maybe in the future I can do a rank cut off. Like one of the things I thought was like first 2 qualifiers can be opened for D ranks and lower. and the last 2 qualifiers can be opened to everyone. Giving a chance for lower rank people to play... but that's just an idea!

Hope you will play in it :D
"You know my methods.... Apply them"
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
February 12 2015 02:05 GMT
#4
you should post on defiler.ru
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
DjKniteX
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States245 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-12 02:17:44
February 12 2015 02:05 GMT
#5
On February 12 2015 11:05 dRaW wrote:
you should post on defiler.ru


got it! I hope a lot of people join :D

Do they have a forum? I just advertised on the chat
"You know my methods.... Apply them"
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
February 12 2015 03:20 GMT
#6
Pretty sure they have some forum, everyone is Russian though. However, if there is a mention of money or link to this thread then they will probably participate.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Cryoc
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany914 Posts
February 12 2015 04:47 GMT
#7
If you want to start the tournament at 8pm EST given on challonge you won't get many Europeans to play in it because this is like 2am or later. So you should consider to hold it a little earlier if possible.
http://www.twitch.tv/cryoc
DjKniteX
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States245 Posts
February 12 2015 05:05 GMT
#8
On February 12 2015 13:47 Cryoc wrote:
If you want to start the tournament at 8pm EST given on challonge you won't get many Europeans to play in it because this is like 2am or later. So you should consider to hold it a little earlier if possible.


Yeah I can do that for the first day since I won't be casting but still be checking the site. what time you think I should do it? 4pm CST?
"You know my methods.... Apply them"
GeckoXp
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Germany2016 Posts
February 12 2015 08:02 GMT
#9
On February 12 2015 11:05 DjKniteX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2015 11:05 dRaW wrote:
you should post on defiler.ru


got it! I hope a lot of people join :D

Do they have a forum? I just advertised on the chat


Yes, they do, not sure how many of them read the forum though. You have to register on the page and add a topic via the crosshair button at the top - already did it.

Also added it on reps.ru and going to write something short in the upcoming days on broodwar.de.

Cryoc
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany914 Posts
February 12 2015 11:20 GMT
#10
On February 12 2015 14:05 DjKniteX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2015 13:47 Cryoc wrote:
If you want to start the tournament at 8pm EST given on challonge you won't get many Europeans to play in it because this is like 2am or later. So you should consider to hold it a little earlier if possible.


Yeah I can do that for the first day since I won't be casting but still be checking the site. what time you think I should do it? 4pm CST?

Yes, that sounds much more reasonable.
http://www.twitch.tv/cryoc
ZancCo
Profile Joined January 2013
Peru41 Posts
February 12 2015 14:08 GMT
#11
hype!!!!
DjKniteX
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States245 Posts
February 12 2015 16:48 GMT
#12
I'm thinking of changing the days to the 26-27 of Feburary due to my work schedule, will that work for anyone? or I can still do the 27th and have the playoffs the next week?
"You know my methods.... Apply them"
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
February 12 2015 18:19 GMT
#13
I signed up!

Really regret that I didn't notice the Arcania StarLeague until it was far too late so I'll definitely play in this one.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
afreecaTV.Char
Profile Joined December 2014
United States340 Posts
February 12 2015 18:22 GMT
#14
On February 13 2015 01:48 DjKniteX wrote:
I'm thinking of changing the days to the 26-27 of Feburary due to my work schedule, will that work for anyone? or I can still do the 27th and have the playoffs the next week?


It will work for me if my coworkers allow me to play in the office >.>
Former AfreecaTV Esports Manager (2014-2024)
DjKniteX
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States245 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-12 21:13:23
February 12 2015 18:37 GMT
#15
On February 13 2015 03:22 afreecaTV.Char wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2015 01:48 DjKniteX wrote:
I'm thinking of changing the days to the 26-27 of Feburary due to my work schedule, will that work for anyone? or I can still do the 27th and have the playoffs the next week?


It will work for me if my coworkers allow me to play in the office >.>


I set the official date for March 1st-March 2nd! both times will start at 1:00PM CST/2:00 PM EST/8:00PM CET (+7)
"You know my methods.... Apply them"
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10871 Posts
February 12 2015 21:29 GMT
#16
On February 13 2015 03:22 afreecaTV.Char wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2015 01:48 DjKniteX wrote:
I'm thinking of changing the days to the 26-27 of Feburary due to my work schedule, will that work for anyone? or I can still do the 27th and have the playoffs the next week?


It will work for me if my coworkers allow me to play in the office >.>


Sounds like an awesome job!
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
iCCup.Face
Profile Joined February 2014
Italy447 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-13 09:07:26
February 13 2015 09:03 GMT
#17
Hello,

you can not host such events without contact the Administration.

There are the Terms of use and Tour rules to respect and we also can give support and information (for example the 1st-2nd March is scheduled the season reset and the server will be offline for hours)

Msg me via iCCup or skype @ iccup.face
People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.
DjKniteX
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States245 Posts
February 13 2015 16:36 GMT
#18
On February 13 2015 18:03 iCCup.Face wrote:
Hello,

you can not host such events without contact the Administration.

There are the Terms of use and Tour rules to respect and we also can give support and information (for example the 1st-2nd March is scheduled the season reset and the server will be offline for hours)

Msg me via iCCup or skype @ iccup.face


I sent you a message on skype!

guess the official date is still in consideration D:
"You know my methods.... Apply them"
afreecaTV.Char
Profile Joined December 2014
United States340 Posts
February 13 2015 19:27 GMT
#19
I guess the Fish server is not an option?
Former AfreecaTV Esports Manager (2014-2024)
DjKniteX
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States245 Posts
February 13 2015 20:07 GMT
#20
On February 14 2015 04:27 afreecaTV.Char wrote:
I guess the Fish server is not an option?


I wouldn't mind playing on Fish! But everyone knows ICCUP. And I got the Okay with the admin above. Now I'm looking for dates.

Sunday-Monday sound good? we can do the feburary 22-23 or should we wait til march? March 8 or 9
"You know my methods.... Apply them"
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM330
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 330
TKL 176
ProTech150
SteadfastSC 128
UpATreeSC 31
ByuN 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34082
Calm 3335
Shuttle 2260
Jaedong 1665
Mini 613
Horang2 561
EffOrt 497
Soma 310
Rush 298
Stork 238
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 235
ZerO 215
BeSt 176
Snow 157
firebathero 110
Mong 97
Zeus 85
hero 81
910 81
Mind 70
Hyun 44
sorry 41
Shine 37
Sharp 37
Free 35
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 27
Killer 25
PianO 24
Aegong 20
JYJ 19
Terrorterran 18
Bale 17
Trap 15
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 14
Sexy 13
Sacsri 12
HiyA 11
Hm[arnc] 9
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5903
Dendi1211
League of Legends
KnowMe3
Counter-Strike
fl0m3868
Fnx 561
x6flipin423
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
ChuDatz30
Other Games
singsing2121
Liquid`RaSZi1256
B2W.Neo677
hiko657
dupreeh520
ceh9371
crisheroes309
Khaldor284
420jenkins222
Livibee206
QueenE122
Trikslyr89
Beastyqt76
Dewaltoss65
C9.Mang056
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV272
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH291
• Hinosc 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3857
• WagamamaTV398
League of Legends
• Nemesis2595
Other Games
• Shiphtur746
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 54m
INu's Battles
18h 54m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 54m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.