Poll: Recommend Final Match?
If you have time (7)
41%
No (6)
35%
Yes (4)
24%
17 total votes
No (6)
Yes (4)
17 total votes
Your vote: Recommend Final Match?
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Stratos
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Poll: Recommend Final Match? If you have time (7) No (6) Yes (4) 17 total votes Your vote: Recommend Final Match? | ||
|
Hesmyrr
Canada5776 Posts
| ||
|
RuiBarbO
United States1340 Posts
Man, I haven't watched BW in forever. Such nostalgia... | ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7083 Posts
| ||
|
c3rberUs
Japan11792 Posts
On December 25 2014 14:31 Waxangel wrote: Announcers realized they've been really biased toward Kwanro this entire time, and start on a humorously exaggerated pro-Last segment LOL | ||
|
Hyde
Australia14568 Posts
| ||
|
Probemicro
3708 Posts
why | ||
|
QuickStriker
United States3694 Posts
Kwano ggs and Last is the victor in ro16!! Draws slot and got D3! First player in Group D of ro16 | ||
|
Lucumo
6850 Posts
Need some Zergs to make it through... | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On December 25 2014 14:31 Waxangel wrote: Announcers realized they've been really biased toward Kwanro this entire time, and start on a humorously exaggerated pro-Last segment Sounds like blizzcon 2013. | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
Kwanro ![]() | ||
|
Hesmyrr
Canada5776 Posts
| ||
|
dr0pship
Canada520 Posts
| ||
|
QuickStriker
United States3694 Posts
OGN: Congrats on victory! Last: Thank you! OGN: (skip) Last: (skip) OGN: ???? Last: As this is my first televised match in a while, I had the skills. but I think my hands weren't moving fast enough. Last: On first game, I was trying to tell not lose but ended up losing but as I play again calmly, I was able to do the game the way I was able to. OGN: Final thoughts? Last: It's been a while I'm able to play in a OGN starleague and it's really a honor for me to play. OGN asks which player he wants to play against. I want to vs Shuttle. Because he's the most comfortable toss player to play with. I'll re-edit LIVE DICTATION TRANSLATION INTERVIEW at a later time. Hard to figure out every word for word with listening it a single time. | ||
|
Probemicro
3708 Posts
On December 25 2014 14:35 9heart wrote: 17k viewers 0_0 not to mention all the countless restreams from other afreeca streamers+china restream (2k!)+snipealot BW is alive | ||
|
Elyvilon
United States13143 Posts
| ||
|
QuickStriker
United States3694 Posts
The white guy is a DOCTOR he says! | ||
|
Hesmyrr
Canada5776 Posts
| ||
|
Stratos
Czech Republic6104 Posts
VOTE FOR TOSSGIRL http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/474019-ssl-ro32-groups-c-d#11 | ||
|
X10A
Canada9837 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8723 Day[9].tv462 WinterStarcraft341 C9.Mang0291 Livibee161 Maynarde129 Sick126 ViBE94 ArmadaUGS54 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|