• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:26
CEST 00:26
KST 07:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9012 users

Reunion LR - Page 7

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
August 24 2014 18:24 GMT
#121
On August 25 2014 03:23 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 03:21 thezanursic wrote:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Brood_War_Reunion_Tournament#Elimination_Bracket

I was out for a run so I missed some of it, so I'm curious was TT1 vs Fosken casted?

I believe only Mondragon vs ClouD and Mana and SarenS will be casted.

Ok, and both semifinals I assume?
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 24 2014 18:26 GMT
#122
Poll: Recommend Mondragon vs ClouD Game 2?

No (5)
 
56%

Yes (4)
 
44%

9 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Mondragon vs ClouD Game 2?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No



Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 24 2014 18:26 GMT
#123
On August 25 2014 03:24 thezanursic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2014 03:23 BigFan wrote:
On August 25 2014 03:21 thezanursic wrote:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Brood_War_Reunion_Tournament#Elimination_Bracket

I was out for a run so I missed some of it, so I'm curious was TT1 vs Fosken casted?

I believe only Mondragon vs ClouD and Mana and SarenS will be casted.

Ok, and both semifinals I assume?

yes, I believe so.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 24 2014 18:27 GMT
#124
Poll: Heart?

SarenS (5)
 
71%

Mana (2)
 
29%

7 total votes

Your vote: Heart?

(Vote): SarenS
(Vote): Mana


Poll: Head?

SarenS (3)
 
60%

Mana (2)
 
40%

5 total votes

Your vote: Head?

(Vote): SarenS
(Vote): Mana

Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Myujinsan
Profile Joined November 2008
France258 Posts
August 24 2014 18:32 GMT
#125
for the quarterfinals, since all game are casted speratly i'll just wait for all caster to move to semi to update the result, so i can be sure to avoid the spoilers =P
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
August 24 2014 18:52 GMT
#126
I think Sarens is done. He almost, almost hit the necessary critical mass at a couple of points in the game. But Mana has been intelligently trading the entire game.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 24 2014 18:53 GMT
#127
Poll: Recommend SarenS vs Mana Game 1?

Yes (8)
 
100%

No (0)
 
0%

8 total votes

Your vote: Recommend SarenS vs Mana Game 1?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 24 2014 19:02 GMT
#128
Poll: Recommend SarenS vs Mana Game 2?

Yes (1)
 
50%

No (1)
 
50%

2 total votes

Your vote: Recommend SarenS vs Mana Game 2?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No



Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 24 2014 19:14 GMT
#129
Poll: Recommend SarenS vs Mana Game 3?

Yes (3)
 
100%

No (0)
 
0%

3 total votes

Your vote: Recommend SarenS vs Mana Game 3?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No



Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-24 19:28:18
August 24 2014 19:27 GMT
#130
3 gate goons. The classic "I can't micro Reavers" build. :-)

I spoke too soon!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 24 2014 19:32 GMT
#131
Poll: Recommend TT1 vs ClouD Game 1?

No (6)
 
100%

Yes (0)
 
0%

6 total votes

Your vote: Recommend TT1 vs ClouD Game 1?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No

Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
August 24 2014 19:40 GMT
#132
I actually really like TT1's build for ladder. I think if a couple more of Cloud's scarabs misfired, it could have worked. Or if he had snuck in another gate, or a faster Reaver after identifying what he was up against.
atrox_
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom1711 Posts
August 24 2014 19:45 GMT
#133
just finished work, so glad that UI changed. Thanks!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 24 2014 19:46 GMT
#134
Poll: Recommend TT1 vs ClouD Game 2?

Yes (2)
 
67%

No (1)
 
33%

3 total votes

Your vote: Recommend TT1 vs ClouD Game 2?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No



Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
August 24 2014 19:46 GMT
#135
hehe nicely played by cloud
beep boop
cybertopo
Profile Joined February 2010
Spain525 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-24 19:58:46
August 24 2014 19:53 GMT
#136
I went away for 10 mins (Liquid gets teamkills even in showmatch tournaments), is the score 0-0 as the stream suggests or 1-0 for Haypro as I can see in Liquipedia?

Edit: Well it seems Liquipedia spoiled the 3 hatch hydra for me...
Hurr Durr
Tufas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Austria2259 Posts
August 24 2014 19:57 GMT
#137
Sometimes I really hate that I have to work so much. Absolutely love the games I see though and thank you so much, Sayle
Where is my ACE flair
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 24 2014 19:58 GMT
#138
On August 25 2014 04:53 cybertopo wrote:
I went away for 10 mins (Liquid gets teamkills even in showmatch tournaments), is the score 0-0 as the stream suggests or 1-0 for Haypro as I can see in Liquipedia?

1-0 for Haypro.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 24 2014 19:58 GMT
#139
Poll: Recommend Haypro vs Mana Game 1?

No (4)
 
80%

Yes (1)
 
20%

5 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Haypro vs Mana Game 1?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No

Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
August 24 2014 19:58 GMT
#140
Is the finals bo5 or bo3?
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O161
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 514
ZZZero.O 161
Hyun 92
Dota 2
monkeys_forever247
League of Legends
Doublelift3396
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5283
Liquid`Hasu496
Other Games
summit1g12364
FrodaN1573
JimRising 324
KnowMe279
Livibee200
ViBE53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick707
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra901
Other Games
• imaqtpie1229
• Shiphtur568
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 34m
Patches Events
16h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 34m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.