• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:40
CEST 04:40
KST 11:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8336 users

[SPL] KotH Hwaseung Oz vs Sonic Team - Page 6

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5954 Posts
November 07 2013 14:11 GMT
#101
On November 07 2013 23:09 kerpal wrote:
shinee should go nukes or bcs.

I agree. Punish Killer's potential show off even more
FBH #1!
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
November 07 2013 14:12 GMT
#102
What a game
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
November 07 2013 14:12 GMT
#103
TIL starcraft > Zerg
En Taro Violet
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
November 07 2013 14:13 GMT
#104
lol killer that was hilarious. I don't think I've ever seen crazy zerg work. And if you can't pull it off when you're that far ahead, when can you pull it off??

I guess HiyA needs 3 wins now!
Emon_
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
3925 Posts
November 07 2013 14:14 GMT
#105
Jaedong oz! HIYA LETS GO!
"I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully" -GWB ||
GeLaar
Profile Joined January 2003
2421 Posts
November 07 2013 14:15 GMT
#106
Holy shit, Sonic's boys are doing really well! He was saying just now that he apologises if he seems biased, it's just that so many people were saying that his team wouldn't have a chance in Proleague.
Brood War is alive and well.
radadaundandan
Profile Joined May 2007
Bulgaria3148 Posts
November 07 2013 14:15 GMT
#107
Crazy zerg works like a charm but not like that...
Flash returns...
Zera
Profile Joined April 2010
Lithuania716 Posts
November 07 2013 14:15 GMT
#108
On November 07 2013 23:13 kerpal wrote:
lol killer that was hilarious. I don't think I've ever seen crazy zerg work. And if you can't pull it off when you're that far ahead, when can you pull it off??

I guess HiyA needs 3 wins now!


It worked in JD vs Flash famous power outage game :p
#FPPS
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
November 07 2013 14:16 GMT
#109
On November 07 2013 23:13 kerpal wrote:
lol killer that was hilarious. I don't think I've ever seen crazy zerg work. And if you can't pull it off when you're that far ahead, when can you pull it off??

I guess HiyA needs 3 wins now!


Killer was caught severely out of position. Shinee more or less just walked into third w/o contention. You are suppose to use Zergling/Mutalisks to grind down the bio. Lings were chiling at nat while mutas were nowhere to be found. He could have definitely held it off if he was granted more space control.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
November 07 2013 14:16 GMT
#110
On November 07 2013 23:15 Zera wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2013 23:13 kerpal wrote:
lol killer that was hilarious. I don't think I've ever seen crazy zerg work. And if you can't pull it off when you're that far ahead, when can you pull it off??

I guess HiyA needs 3 wins now!


It worked in JD vs Flash famous power outage game :p

so that's what it takes is it?
Emon_
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
3925 Posts
November 07 2013 14:17 GMT
#111
TvT - the matchup of kings
"I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully" -GWB ||
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
November 07 2013 14:17 GMT
#112
lol, not a great start for HiyA.
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5954 Posts
November 07 2013 14:23 GMT
#113
On November 07 2013 23:15 Zera wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2013 23:13 kerpal wrote:
lol killer that was hilarious. I don't think I've ever seen crazy zerg work. And if you can't pull it off when you're that far ahead, when can you pull it off??

I guess HiyA needs 3 wins now!


It worked in JD vs Flash famous power outage game :p

It worked?
Flash was behind, but he did not lose. I'm still mad about that.
I think Flash still had 35% chance to win that game.
FBH #1!
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
November 07 2013 14:30 GMT
#114
On November 07 2013 23:23 s.Q.uelched wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2013 23:15 Zera wrote:
On November 07 2013 23:13 kerpal wrote:
lol killer that was hilarious. I don't think I've ever seen crazy zerg work. And if you can't pull it off when you're that far ahead, when can you pull it off??

I guess HiyA needs 3 wins now!


It worked in JD vs Flash famous power outage game :p

It worked?
Flash was behind, but he did not lose. I'm still mad about that.
I think Flash still had 35% chance to win that game.

he lost the game. it went down on the scoresheet and all.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
November 07 2013 14:30 GMT
#115
Thanks for all the talk about the power outage. The gods heard you, and they delivered
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
November 07 2013 14:31 GMT
#116
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
November 07 2013 14:31 GMT
#117
Someone who can watch afreeca lr a bit pls
En Taro Violet
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
November 07 2013 14:32 GMT
#118
On November 07 2013 23:30 kerpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2013 23:23 s.Q.uelched wrote:
On November 07 2013 23:15 Zera wrote:
On November 07 2013 23:13 kerpal wrote:
lol killer that was hilarious. I don't think I've ever seen crazy zerg work. And if you can't pull it off when you're that far ahead, when can you pull it off??

I guess HiyA needs 3 wins now!


It worked in JD vs Flash famous power outage game :p

It worked?
Flash was behind, but he did not lose. I'm still mad about that.
I think Flash still had 35% chance to win that game.

he lost the game. it went down on the scoresheet and all.


Yeah he totally lost that game. Check it: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=110681
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
November 07 2013 14:32 GMT
#119
On November 07 2013 23:31 Stratos wrote:
Someone who can watch afreeca lr a bit pls

I have it back I think. positions the same except shinee is trying to secure the 3 o'clock.
Barbarne
Profile Joined August 2007
Sweden458 Posts
November 07 2013 14:33 GMT
#120
Seems like hiya has the advantage due to a great wraith switch?
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1868
GuemChi 1518
Artosis 629
910 73
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
febbydoto13
Counter-Strike
taco 527
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox476
Other Games
summit1g8204
Doublelift1979
JimRising 590
C9.Mang0361
Day[9].tv331
PiGStarcraft255
Maynarde108
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1026
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 117
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv331
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 20m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 20m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 20m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.