• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:37
CEST 13:37
KST 20:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9824 users

[SRT16] Ro8 Day 1 - Page 10

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
August 30 2013 14:18 GMT
#181
On August 30 2013 23:17 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 23:14 sh4w wrote:
On August 30 2013 23:12 Sinedd wrote:
damn.. I didn't think that this is going to be so close !

nice !


If Sea loses... to HiyA... in TvT... I don't think anyone was thinking that was going to happen.

Haha! Betting with my heart = Liquibet win!

DO IT HIYA!


You heart is in the wrong place :p
sh4w
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States713 Posts
August 30 2013 14:19 GMT
#182
Lol. He fucked up the colors. And then was like...Sorry...all sadly.
I want to go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird is all I've got. That and my sweet style.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 30 2013 14:21 GMT
#183
Hiya got this
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
sh4w
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States713 Posts
August 30 2013 14:23 GMT
#184
The early game pressure is so impressive by Sea. Like every game he does considerable damage.
I want to go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird is all I've got. That and my sweet style.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
August 30 2013 14:23 GMT
#185
On August 30 2013 23:18 ggrrg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 23:17 Wintex wrote:
On August 30 2013 23:14 sh4w wrote:
On August 30 2013 23:12 Sinedd wrote:
damn.. I didn't think that this is going to be so close !

nice !


If Sea loses... to HiyA... in TvT... I don't think anyone was thinking that was going to happen.

Haha! Betting with my heart = Liquibet win!

DO IT HIYA!


You heart is in the wrong place :p

My heart is for the Dong's right hand. Lol.
The Bomber boy
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 30 2013 14:23 GMT
#186
baller move to block that ramp with the rax! lol
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 30 2013 14:24 GMT
#187
On August 30 2013 23:23 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 23:18 ggrrg wrote:
On August 30 2013 23:17 Wintex wrote:
On August 30 2013 23:14 sh4w wrote:
On August 30 2013 23:12 Sinedd wrote:
damn.. I didn't think that this is going to be so close !

nice !


If Sea loses... to HiyA... in TvT... I don't think anyone was thinking that was going to happen.

Haha! Betting with my heart = Liquibet win!

DO IT HIYA!


You heart is in the wrong place :p

My heart is for the Dong's right hand. Lol.

poor Bomber
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
August 30 2013 14:24 GMT
#188
Sea don't break my heart~~
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
sh4w
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States713 Posts
August 30 2013 14:25 GMT
#189
Is HiyAs barracks burning down? lol
I want to go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird is all I've got. That and my sweet style.
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
August 30 2013 14:30 GMT
#190
I'm scared, hold me
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 14:32:32
August 30 2013 14:30 GMT
#191
yeah, this is pretty tense

love it !

edit : But I think that Sea is going to take it after all.. he is starting to form a nice concave + he is 1 base up too..
T H C makes ppl happy
sh4w
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States713 Posts
August 30 2013 14:32 GMT
#192
Soooo close. Sea gaining an advantage slowly though I think
I want to go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird is all I've got. That and my sweet style.
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
August 30 2013 14:33 GMT
#193
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh I can't watch~~~~~~~please Sea
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
August 30 2013 14:34 GMT
#194
Holy shit wraith massacre
Liquipedia
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51607 Posts
August 30 2013 14:34 GMT
#195
Sea assaulting 6
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
sh4w
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States713 Posts
August 30 2013 14:34 GMT
#196
I squealed like a little girl when every wraith blew up all at once.
I want to go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird is all I've got. That and my sweet style.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 30 2013 14:34 GMT
#197
come on Hiya! You can still win!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51607 Posts
August 30 2013 14:36 GMT
#198
lol sonic clearly has a sense of timing.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51607 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 14:37:04
August 30 2013 14:36 GMT
#199
hiya has 2/0 on his mech while sea is still 1/0
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
August 30 2013 14:37 GMT
#200
lol nice bugged vultures
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 951
WardiTV331
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 12426
StarCastTV_EN392
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko351
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 16578
Bisu 4525
Jaedong 4071
EffOrt 1235
BeSt 980
ZerO 521
Horang2 467
Pusan 307
actioN 276
Zeus 240
[ Show more ]
Larva 198
Mind 137
Hyun 129
Yoon 114
Barracks 108
ggaemo 78
Killer 54
Sharp 44
scan(afreeca) 41
Shinee 40
Bale 36
NotJumperer 36
ToSsGirL 33
Terrorterran 23
Hm[arnc] 20
Sacsri 19
Snow 12
zelot 11
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Dendi795
League of Legends
JimRising 343
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1785
byalli648
markeloff62
Other Games
crisheroes261
Pyrionflax199
DeMusliM146
dupreeh116
Mew2King64
QueenE5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV576
League of Legends
• Jankos1193
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 23m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.