On September 07 2013 18:08 Epoxide wrote:
I know right, how dare you change such a long standing tradition KAG?
I know right, how dare you change such a long standing tradition KAG?
Yeah, I agree.. You should change it back ASAP !
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Sinedd
Poland7052 Posts
On September 07 2013 18:08 Epoxide wrote: Show nested quote + On September 07 2013 09:33 ]343[ wrote: Whoa, what happened to "Pride of War" / "Overcome All" / "Victory after Victory"? I know right, how dare you change such a long standing tradition KAG? Yeah, I agree.. You should change it back ASAP ! | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP74 • davetesta20 • Letter144 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|