On August 16 2013 22:11 Epoxide wrote:
Oh Lazy ~~
Oh Lazy ~~
Hiya OP!

Love his control!
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
On August 16 2013 22:11 Epoxide wrote: Oh Lazy ~~ Hiya OP! ![]() Love his control! | ||
|
Greg_J
China4409 Posts
We're gonna have a reinforcement war now. | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
On August 16 2013 22:13 Greg_J wrote: Lazy did a lot of damage to Hiya's push there. I thought Hiya was gonna role over him. We're gonna have a reinforcement war now. I think Hiya got this easy. He already contained exp and main. Once he takes out top left, its gg, no money. | ||
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
| ||
|
Magreidis
Lithuania146 Posts
| ||
|
Magreidis
Lithuania146 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
| ||
|
Greg_J
China4409 Posts
On August 16 2013 22:14 BigFan wrote: Show nested quote + On August 16 2013 22:13 Greg_J wrote: Lazy did a lot of damage to Hiya's push there. I thought Hiya was gonna role over him. We're gonna have a reinforcement war now. I think Hiya got this easy. He already contained exp and main. Once he takes out top left, its gg, no money. Seems you're right. I though Lazy might be able to get enough units out to kill the isolatted siege tanks. But Hiya did a much better job of reinforcing. | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
On August 16 2013 22:15 BLinD-RawR wrote: I wonder if Sonic knows the lyrics of the songs he plays between sets That's how Koreans learn English. Kpop is how I learn korean. It's perfect. | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
On August 16 2013 22:16 Greg_J wrote: Show nested quote + On August 16 2013 22:14 BigFan wrote: On August 16 2013 22:13 Greg_J wrote: Lazy did a lot of damage to Hiya's push there. I thought Hiya was gonna role over him. We're gonna have a reinforcement war now. I think Hiya got this easy. He already contained exp and main. Once he takes out top left, its gg, no money. Seems you're right. I though Lazy might be able to get enough units out to kill the isolatted siege tanks. But Hiya did a much better job of reinforcing. you make a good point. ya, his macro was spot on during that engagement so he was able to reinforce better. | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
On August 16 2013 22:17 BisuDagger wrote: Show nested quote + On August 16 2013 22:15 BLinD-RawR wrote: I wonder if Sonic knows the lyrics of the songs he plays between sets That's how Koreans learn English. Kpop is how I learn korean. It's perfect. there will be no kpop in my thread, you hear me, NONE! | ||
|
Magreidis
Lithuania146 Posts
| ||
|
Greg_J
China4409 Posts
On August 16 2013 22:18 BigFan wrote: Show nested quote + On August 16 2013 22:16 Greg_J wrote: On August 16 2013 22:14 BigFan wrote: On August 16 2013 22:13 Greg_J wrote: Lazy did a lot of damage to Hiya's push there. I thought Hiya was gonna role over him. We're gonna have a reinforcement war now. I think Hiya got this easy. He already contained exp and main. Once he takes out top left, its gg, no money. Seems you're right. I though Lazy might be able to get enough units out to kill the isolatted siege tanks. But Hiya did a much better job of reinforcing. you make a good point. ya, his macro was spot on during that engagement so he was able to reinforce better. I'm watching Hiya's stream so I had no idea what condition lazy's economy (how many gatways he had) was in and whether he could produce enough units. But the siege tanks looked very vulnerable for a while after the engagement. | ||
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
| ||
|
Magreidis
Lithuania146 Posts
| ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
On August 16 2013 22:20 BLinD-RawR wrote: Show nested quote + On August 16 2013 22:17 BisuDagger wrote: On August 16 2013 22:15 BLinD-RawR wrote: I wonder if Sonic knows the lyrics of the songs he plays between sets That's how Koreans learn English. Kpop is how I learn korean. It's perfect. there will be no kpop in my thread, you hear me, NONE! fav kpop song: ![]() On August 16 2013 22:21 Greg_J wrote: Show nested quote + On August 16 2013 22:18 BigFan wrote: On August 16 2013 22:16 Greg_J wrote: On August 16 2013 22:14 BigFan wrote: On August 16 2013 22:13 Greg_J wrote: Lazy did a lot of damage to Hiya's push there. I thought Hiya was gonna role over him. We're gonna have a reinforcement war now. I think Hiya got this easy. He already contained exp and main. Once he takes out top left, its gg, no money. Seems you're right. I though Lazy might be able to get enough units out to kill the isolatted siege tanks. But Hiya did a much better job of reinforcing. you make a good point. ya, his macro was spot on during that engagement so he was able to reinforce better. I'm watching Hiya's stream so I had no idea what condition lazy's economy (how many gatways he had) was in and whether he could produce enough units. But the siege tanks looked very vulnerable for a while after the engagement. I was watching his as well, just an assumption on my part. Loving that wraith micro! So baller! | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
On August 16 2013 22:25 BigFan wrote: Show nested quote + On August 16 2013 22:20 BLinD-RawR wrote: On August 16 2013 22:17 BisuDagger wrote: On August 16 2013 22:15 BLinD-RawR wrote: I wonder if Sonic knows the lyrics of the songs he plays between sets That's how Koreans learn English. Kpop is how I learn korean. It's perfect. there will be no kpop in my thread, you hear me, NONE! fav kpop song: -snip- ![]() you bastard. | ||
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi1836 Beastyqt726 RotterdaM543 B2W.Neo536 shahzam350 C9.Mang0282 IndyStarCraft crisheroes171 QueenE99 Trikslyr92 ToD77 Dewaltoss58 UpATreeSC58 ZombieGrub34 JuggernautJason21 |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|