On July 01 2013 06:18 Phyanketto wrote:
How the hell do you hyuk that up?
How the hell do you hyuk that up?
Play protoss.
I mean, I've seen some many variants of that sort of thing in progames that I can't really blame Dewalt.
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
corumjhaelen
France6884 Posts
On July 01 2013 06:18 Phyanketto wrote: How the hell do you hyuk that up? Play protoss. I mean, I've seen some many variants of that sort of thing in progames that I can't really blame Dewalt. | ||
|
popzags
Poland604 Posts
| ||
|
corumjhaelen
France6884 Posts
On July 01 2013 06:19 popzags wrote: Sayle is all like 'meh wtf u r doin noobs' tonight. And rightfully so. No fluff here, having only amateurs help with that ! | ||
|
VaultD
Finland85 Posts
On July 01 2013 06:19 popzags wrote: Sayle is all like 'meh wtf u r doin noobs' tonight. And rightfully so. Yeah, Sayle mad, and with reason. That was a downright silly loss for Dewalt, too bad. Well final game, hopefully a tad longer / better game coming up! | ||
|
MountainDewJunkie
United States10347 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
Please? | ||
|
corumjhaelen
France6884 Posts
On July 01 2013 06:23 KristofferAG wrote: Really would love to see a good ZvP. Please? Nope. You've been too naughty this year. | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On July 01 2013 06:25 corumjhaelen wrote: Show nested quote + On July 01 2013 06:23 KristofferAG wrote: Really would love to see a good ZvP. Please? Nope. You've been too naughty this year. I don't deserve this. | ||
|
corumjhaelen
France6884 Posts
On July 01 2013 06:27 KristofferAG wrote: Show nested quote + On July 01 2013 06:25 corumjhaelen wrote: On July 01 2013 06:23 KristofferAG wrote: Really would love to see a good ZvP. Please? Nope. You've been too naughty this year. I don't deserve this. This is actually pretty exciting^^ | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
popzags
Poland604 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On July 01 2013 06:30 corumjhaelen wrote: Show nested quote + On July 01 2013 06:27 KristofferAG wrote: On July 01 2013 06:25 corumjhaelen wrote: On July 01 2013 06:23 KristofferAG wrote: Really would love to see a good ZvP. Please? Nope. You've been too naughty this year. I don't deserve this. This is actually pretty exciting^^ Yeah I'm not gonna complain about that last one, that was pretty intense :> | ||
|
Phyanketto
United States611 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
corumjhaelen
France6884 Posts
| ||
|
dewalt
Russian Federation25 Posts
BW community is the best! | ||
|
Mewka
Poland1458 Posts
| ||
|
Poetic[AoV]
United Kingdom183 Posts
On July 01 2013 06:40 dewalt wrote: Hello everyone.. It was my last BW tournament.. I want to say thanks to all TLS stuff! The best tournament i ever play! Also I want to say thanks to all who supported me.. I hope you enjoyed my playing BW community is the best!Sad... SC2 will never be the same as this. Thanks for showing great games for the last few years. | ||
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
On July 01 2013 06:40 dewalt wrote: Hello everyone.. It was my last BW tournament.. I want to say thanks to all TLS stuff! The best tournament i ever play! Also I want to say thanks to all who supported me.. I hope you enjoyed my playing BW community is the best!You will be back one day. Thanks for playing <3 | ||
|
Phyanketto
United States611 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2BeSt Mini Soma Dewaltoss Mind hero Zeus Hyun ToSsGirL [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Other Games Dota 2 StarCraft 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
|
|
|