On July 01 2013 05:13 corumjhaelen wrote:
360p lags for me. That's twitch for you.
Also wtf was that Dewalt :/
360p lags for me. That's twitch for you.
Also wtf was that Dewalt :/
Yea, even 360 lags. I've never had problems with twitch. damn T_T;
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
tenacity
1587 Posts
On July 01 2013 05:13 corumjhaelen wrote: 360p lags for me. That's twitch for you. Also wtf was that Dewalt :/ Yea, even 360 lags. I've never had problems with twitch. damn T_T; | ||
|
corumjhaelen
France6884 Posts
On July 01 2013 05:16 tenacity wrote: Show nested quote + On July 01 2013 05:13 corumjhaelen wrote: On July 01 2013 05:07 tenacity wrote: why does 960+ lag for me? ![]() 360p lags for me. That's twitch for you. Also wtf was that Dewalt :/ Yea, even 360 lags. I've never had problems with twitch. damn T_T; Are you from Europe ? 4 gate zealot from Dewalt, we need Harem to complain NOW. | ||
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
| ||
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
On July 01 2013 05:17 corumjhaelen wrote: Show nested quote + On July 01 2013 05:16 tenacity wrote: On July 01 2013 05:13 corumjhaelen wrote: On July 01 2013 05:07 tenacity wrote: why does 960+ lag for me? ![]() 360p lags for me. That's twitch for you. Also wtf was that Dewalt :/ Yea, even 360 lags. I've never had problems with twitch. damn T_T; Are you from Europe ? 4 gate zealot from Dewalt, we need Harem to complain NOW. I'm not getting any lag at all on twitch | ||
|
corumjhaelen
France6884 Posts
On July 01 2013 05:18 Epoxide wrote: Show nested quote + On July 01 2013 05:17 corumjhaelen wrote: On July 01 2013 05:16 tenacity wrote: On July 01 2013 05:13 corumjhaelen wrote: On July 01 2013 05:07 tenacity wrote: why does 960+ lag for me? ![]() 360p lags for me. That's twitch for you. Also wtf was that Dewalt :/ Yea, even 360 lags. I've never had problems with twitch. damn T_T; Are you from Europe ? 4 gate zealot from Dewalt, we need Harem to complain NOW. I'm not getting any lag at all on twitch Sweden imba. Zealots too. | ||
|
Mewka
Poland1458 Posts
| ||
|
Phyanketto
United States611 Posts
Loving it. | ||
|
tenacity
1587 Posts
On July 01 2013 05:17 corumjhaelen wrote: Show nested quote + On July 01 2013 05:16 tenacity wrote: On July 01 2013 05:13 corumjhaelen wrote: On July 01 2013 05:07 tenacity wrote: why does 960+ lag for me? ![]() 360p lags for me. That's twitch for you. Also wtf was that Dewalt :/ Yea, even 360 lags. I've never had problems with twitch. damn T_T; Are you from Europe ? 4 gate zealot from Dewalt, we need Harem to complain NOW. Yea, I am. Interestingly, I can watch MLG streams w/o lag in highest res. I think it is related to Sayle's stream somehow. anyway, good bust dewalt! | ||
|
Phyanketto
United States611 Posts
On July 01 2013 05:20 tenacity wrote: Show nested quote + On July 01 2013 05:17 corumjhaelen wrote: On July 01 2013 05:16 tenacity wrote: On July 01 2013 05:13 corumjhaelen wrote: On July 01 2013 05:07 tenacity wrote: why does 960+ lag for me? ![]() 360p lags for me. That's twitch for you. Also wtf was that Dewalt :/ Yea, even 360 lags. I've never had problems with twitch. damn T_T; Are you from Europe ? 4 gate zealot from Dewalt, we need Harem to complain NOW. Yea, I am. Interestingly, I can watch MLG streams w/o lag in highest res. I think it is related to Sayle's stream somehow. anyway, good bust dewalt! Your computer can't handle all the little faces skzlime is spamming in the chat. | ||
|
corumjhaelen
France6884 Posts
| ||
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
![]() | ||
|
corumjhaelen
France6884 Posts
| ||
|
Phyanketto
United States611 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
On July 01 2013 05:34 KristofferAG wrote: I would nto mind seeing WandS drop out now. It's time. You hater | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On July 01 2013 05:34 Epoxide wrote: Show nested quote + On July 01 2013 05:34 KristofferAG wrote: I would nto mind seeing WandS drop out now. It's time. You hater I NEED THE POINTS DUDE. | ||
|
t0ssboy
Bulgaria681 Posts
| ||
|
Phyanketto
United States611 Posts
| ||
|
corumjhaelen
France6884 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On July 01 2013 05:37 corumjhaelen wrote: That being said, getting in the Ro16 when you were C+ 6 months ago is pretty awesome already. Yeah, he's definitely impressed me. I'm still cheering for eOnzErG though. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 TKL StarCraft: Brood WarRotterdaM IndyStarCraft MaxPax SteadfastSC RuFF_SC2 ZombieGrub97 UpATreeSC MindelVK Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|