• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:38
CEST 14:38
KST 21:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8599 users

[Finals] SBWI Nation Wars - Page 4

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
March 06 2013 16:56 GMT
#61
On March 07 2013 00:40 trutaCz wrote:
Nvm, it's enough drama.

good choice
T H C makes ppl happy
radley
Profile Joined August 2008
Poland582 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-06 18:34:34
March 06 2013 18:34 GMT
#62
On March 07 2013 01:47 mca64[KDV] wrote:
Hola, hola! Who the fuck is ForeignBW? He acts like Game's slayer or his lover.

Good point, is ForeignBW second admin of this tour or its just Game's multiacc? Because it seems like he is writing from this account.

Also, I'm demanding unbanning me because Game had no rights to do that. I didn't break any rule, it is just his imagination. Even though I most probably won't be in final roster, because there are many better players than me, I want to finish this tournament as a full part of my team, but not acting like banned criminal.
TL+ Member
mca64[KDV]
Profile Joined May 2012
Poland463 Posts
March 06 2013 23:12 GMT
#63
Poll: Should Radley be unbanned?

YES (14)
 
78%

NO (4)
 
22%

18 total votes

Your vote: Should Radley be unbanned?

(Vote): YES
(Vote): NO


dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
March 07 2013 00:24 GMT
#64
On March 07 2013 08:12 mca64[KDV] wrote:
Poll: Should Radley be unbanned?

YES (14)
 
78%

NO (4)
 
22%

18 total votes

Your vote: Should Radley be unbanned?

(Vote): YES
(Vote): NO




why do you always make useless polls? It won't change anything.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
mca64[KDV]
Profile Joined May 2012
Poland463 Posts
March 07 2013 00:43 GMT
#65
On March 07 2013 09:24 dRaW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2013 08:12 mca64[KDV] wrote:
Poll: Should Radley be unbanned?

YES (14)
 
78%

NO (4)
 
22%

18 total votes

Your vote: Should Radley be unbanned?

(Vote): YES
(Vote): NO




why do you always make useless polls? It won't change anything.



useless are you
SpaNiarD
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Spain353 Posts
March 07 2013 00:44 GMT
#66
gogo poland!!
radley
Profile Joined August 2008
Poland582 Posts
March 07 2013 00:56 GMT
#67
On March 07 2013 09:24 dRaW wrote:


why do you always make useless polls? It won't change anything.


You are not helping.
TL+ Member
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
March 07 2013 03:45 GMT
#68
On March 06 2013 22:14 ForeignBW wrote:
I feel ABSOLUTELY no sympathy for a team if their players can't show up one day for a $500 finals match. Absolutely none. - Game


Depending on how they split the money up, someone might get 50-100 dollars. That's really not worth getting fired or failing a class for. School and work are important, so I think it's important to be empathetic towards the players, since, after all, they are the backbone of the StarCraft community.

#freepoland
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
BulgarianToss
Profile Joined May 2011
Bulgaria495 Posts
March 07 2013 05:55 GMT
#69
On March 07 2013 12:45 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 22:14 ForeignBW wrote:
I feel ABSOLUTELY no sympathy for a team if their players can't show up one day for a $500 finals match. Absolutely none. - Game


Depending on how they split the money up, someone might get 50-100 dollars. That's really not worth getting fired or failing a class for. School and work are important, so I think it's important to be empathetic towards the players, since, after all, they are the backbone of the StarCraft community.

#freepoland


Nina, as much as I love you I don't think that most people work or go to school on Saturdays and given that it is 19:00 CET it is a really comfortable time for Europeans too .

Sorry for the intervention, but I just read all the CE drama in the previous thread and its continuation on here. Why is everyone hating Game so much? Cut the man some slack for god's sake, what is all the drama about? As far as I saw CE were granted vorti's win and still lost and had no chance what so ever to qualify for the finals(not to mention I don't know why they got to play tiebreakers in the first place since they had worse win ratio than both NA and Poland at the end of the regular matches). So that being out of the way I simply don't have a clue what was that all about. And also did anyone read what TechnicS wrote there? I like to see how CE's complaints can compare to what happened to our team in the first round where we were basically denied the chance to fight for a spot in the ro4 because of Trutacz's manly decision to not let Jim regame his win vs Julia, because they played on the wrong map. How does that sound? I am glad we didn't make half the drama that CE obviously did especially when they didn't have a chance to qualify anyway lol. And here I see the Polish team complaining about some banned players and the no pp rule(to be fair I still don't get why Mazur was banned though). I think Game banning himself from the finals for being bm is a solid proof he is not one-sided and he is not trying to abuse his powers to turn the tides in his favour. Anyone that believes that most probably has something personal against him. From my point of view Game has done everything right so far and I really don't see a reason why people keep attacking him. How about being thankful for him organising this thing and putting up with all your BS so we can enjoy playing and watching this league? I don't want to argue with anyone I just felt I should write this. GL to both finalists, make some gg's.
music is the best thing in the world
skzlime
Profile Joined July 2005
Hungary462 Posts
March 07 2013 08:30 GMT
#70
On March 07 2013 14:55 BulgarianToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2013 12:45 ninazerg wrote:
On March 06 2013 22:14 ForeignBW wrote:
I feel ABSOLUTELY no sympathy for a team if their players can't show up one day for a $500 finals match. Absolutely none. - Game


Depending on how they split the money up, someone might get 50-100 dollars. That's really not worth getting fired or failing a class for. School and work are important, so I think it's important to be empathetic towards the players, since, after all, they are the backbone of the StarCraft community.

#freepoland


Nina, as much as I love you I don't think that most people work or go to school on Saturdays and given that it is 19:00 CET it is a really comfortable time for Europeans too .

Sorry for the intervention, but I just read all the CE drama in the previous thread and its continuation on here. Why is everyone hating Game so much? Cut the man some slack for god's sake, what is all the drama about? As far as I saw CE were granted vorti's win and still lost and had no chance what so ever to qualify for the finals(not to mention I don't know why they got to play tiebreakers in the first place since they had worse win ratio than both NA and Poland at the end of the regular matches). So that being out of the way I simply don't have a clue what was that all about. And also did anyone read what TechnicS wrote there? I like to see how CE's complaints can compare to what happened to our team in the first round where we were basically denied the chance to fight for a spot in the ro4 because of Trutacz's manly decision to not let Jim regame his win vs Julia, because they played on the wrong map. How does that sound? I am glad we didn't make half the drama that CE obviously did especially when they didn't have a chance to qualify anyway lol. And here I see the Polish team complaining about some banned players and the no pp rule(to be fair I still don't get why Mazur was banned though). I think Game banning himself from the finals for being bm is a solid proof he is not one-sided and he is not trying to abuse his powers to turn the tides in his favour. Anyone that believes that most probably has something personal against him. From my point of view Game has done everything right so far and I really don't see a reason why people keep attacking him. How about being thankful for him organising this thing and putting up with all your BS so we can enjoy playing and watching this league? I don't want to argue with anyone I just felt I should write this. GL to both finalists, make some gg's.


I am sorry, you must have trouble with reading comprehension. CE did not cause any drama, Game did. I specifically told my players NOT to post in the thread, and I tried to keep it as low profile as possible on a public forum. You also do not seem to understand how tiebreakers work. Just for your information, CE got eliminated with a walkover, since we didn't even care enough anymore to play the PP game that could have kept us in the league.
As for EE, Technics should have brought the issue up immediately imo. It might have turned out differently then. Have a nice day.
life is balanced, L2P
LRM)TechnicS
Profile Joined May 2008
Bulgaria1565 Posts
March 07 2013 09:48 GMT
#71
1. PL screwed RU majorly. RU allowed for 2hr PP for the whole CW, then PL didn't allow PP for the ace match, so (from what I remember) dude Lancer had to play at 04:00am ... Result: A brand new rule is created because of PL. (R1, Week 4)
2. PL screwed EE majorly. PL received a favour in regards to a rule, and then didn't give a favour back in regards to another rule. Bonus: Straight up lies. Result : EE had no chance to fight for a TIE (not for a spot, as Wallace mentioned).
3. There was not even a single case of the whole league that led to the detriment of Poland due to rules or organisation.
4. ???
5. PL complaining about rules and tournament administration/organisation.

IMHO, PL has been heavily favoured by tournament rules and organisation throughout the tournament so far. Imo, as of very recently, a lot of polish players are being way too spoiled here.

Also, as much as I respect you, skzlime, but: "CE got eliminated with a walkover, since we didn't even care enough anymore to play the PP game that could have kept us in the league." imho, sounds rather unserious coming from a leader of a team off. Especially a team with such a deep and solid roster. And so close to the finals... If Sziky couldn't play it, then why not Napoleon, Mad, Locdog or nizzy or any other play it?
Also for EE, I didn't expect PL leader to deny my request for JIM vs Julia so I just msged him in skype. Also I didn't really feel that it would help if I shared this on the forums. Perhaps I was wrong, who knows.
Enjoy the game
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
March 07 2013 11:28 GMT
#72
On March 07 2013 18:48 LRM)TechnicS wrote:
1. PL screwed RU majorly. RU allowed for 2hr PP for the whole CW, then PL didn't allow PP for the ace match, so (from what I remember) dude Lancer had to play at 04:00am ... Result: A brand new rule is created because of PL. (R1, Week 4)
2. PL screwed EE majorly. PL received a favour in regards to a rule, and then didn't give a favour back in regards to another rule. Bonus: Straight up lies. Result : EE had no chance to fight for a TIE (not for a spot, as Wallace mentioned).
3. There was not even a single case of the whole league that led to the detriment of Poland due to rules or organisation.
4. ???
5. PL complaining about rules and tournament administration/organisation.

IMHO, PL has been heavily favoured by tournament rules and organisation throughout the tournament so far. Imo, as of very recently, a lot of polish players are being way too spoiled here.

Also, as much as I respect you, skzlime, but: "CE got eliminated with a walkover, since we didn't even care enough anymore to play the PP game that could have kept us in the league." imho, sounds rather unserious coming from a leader of a team off. Especially a team with such a deep and solid roster. And so close to the finals... If Sziky couldn't play it, then why not Napoleon, Mad, Locdog or nizzy or any other play it?
Also for EE, I didn't expect PL leader to deny my request for JIM vs Julia so I just msged him in skype. Also I didn't really feel that it would help if I shared this on the forums. Perhaps I was wrong, who knows.


I contacted them and we had many different dates but they couldn't produce a player at those times, what skz says is accurate as we all have eachother in skype.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
radley
Profile Joined August 2008
Poland582 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-07 12:09:06
March 07 2013 12:06 GMT
#73
On March 07 2013 18:48 LRM)TechnicS wrote:
5. PL complaining about rules and tournament administration/organisation.


As I understand right, trutacz is complaing about changing rules just before finals. I don't know what's your point here, maybe you have something private to trutacz, but all our "favours" were based on first made rules, not added. Also all offices from our opponents were either better for both sides or much smaller than back requests. And now following rules looks pretty shaky, especial after my and Mazur's ban. I think it should be understandable for everyone.
TL+ Member
skzlime
Profile Joined July 2005
Hungary462 Posts
March 08 2013 18:25 GMT
#74
On March 07 2013 18:48 LRM)TechnicS wrote:
Also, as much as I respect you, skzlime, but: "CE got eliminated with a walkover, since we didn't even care enough anymore to play the PP game that could have kept us in the league." imho, sounds rather unserious coming from a leader of a team off. Especially a team with such a deep and solid roster. And so close to the finals... If Sziky couldn't play it, then why not Napoleon, Mad, Locdog or nizzy or any other play it?


hm. it's more a question of motivation i think. i believe i tried what i could given the circumstances, but there's only so much one person can do when the rest of the team has become disillusioned. i actually thought the second chance would make CE more driven to prove themselves and win, but unfortunately that was not the case.

so anyway good luck to both PL and NA, i'm sure they will provide a great finals match. i hope NA wins a close series with ACE!
life is balanced, L2P
trutaCz
Profile Joined October 2011
Poland686 Posts
March 08 2013 22:26 GMT
#75
Damn Technics plz shut up, you're not saying every fact of the situation.
yo~.~
AleXoundOS
Profile Joined January 2011
Georgia458 Posts
March 09 2013 08:26 GMT
#76
On March 09 2013 07:26 trutaCz wrote:
Damn Technics plz shut up, you're not saying every fact of the situation.

I don't know about other facts, but the first point is true. Due to the fact that RU allowed PP and PL in response not, Dewalt couldn't play his ace match at 6:00am (he lives in the eastern part of the country). And tired Lancer had to replace Dewalt for the ace match (at 4:00am MSK vs you at 1:00am CET), that resulted in weak games.
https://bwapi.github.io - An API for interacting with Starcraft: Broodwar (1.16.1)
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
March 09 2013 08:37 GMT
#77
On March 07 2013 01:47 mca64[KDV] wrote:
Hola, hola! Who the fuck is ForeignBW? He acts like Game's slayer or his lover.

It's Game, if it wasn't obvious enough.
t.t
trutaCz
Profile Joined October 2011
Poland686 Posts
March 09 2013 08:53 GMT
#78
I will not explain you the situation here, because this topic isn't about it.
yo~.~
LRM)TechnicS
Profile Joined May 2008
Bulgaria1565 Posts
March 09 2013 09:35 GMT
#79
On March 09 2013 03:25 skzlime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2013 18:48 LRM)TechnicS wrote:
Also, as much as I respect you, skzlime, but: "CE got eliminated with a walkover, since we didn't even care enough anymore to play the PP game that could have kept us in the league." imho, sounds rather unserious coming from a leader of a team off. Especially a team with such a deep and solid roster. And so close to the finals... If Sziky couldn't play it, then why not Napoleon, Mad, Locdog or nizzy or any other play it?


i actually thought the second chance would make CE more driven to prove themselves and win, but unfortunately that was not the case.


I had exactly that in mind before explicating my thoughts. I guess the efforts of yours (v0rti's case) backfired.
Enjoy the game
Mazur
Profile Joined July 2011
Poland481 Posts
March 09 2013 18:24 GMT
#80
and we started! GL Both Teams
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 229
TKL 174
CranKy Ducklings71
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinELIVE!
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM960
IndyStarCraft 166
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 960
Lowko445
TKL 174
IndyStarCraft 166
Rex 87
MindelVK 15
ProTech1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59989
Free 3098
Jaedong 2078
BeSt 686
Soulkey 420
Horang2 346
Soma 312
Zeus 198
firebathero 183
Hyun 180
[ Show more ]
Last 159
sorry 123
Mind 110
Pusan 83
Yoon 30
soO 29
ToSsGirL 26
scan(afreeca) 23
Aegong 18
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
zelot 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7058
Dendi714
XaKoH 397
canceldota51
Other Games
gofns33847
singsing2509
B2W.Neo494
byalli381
Pyrionflax306
ToD202
DeMusliM71
QueenE41
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• Gemini_19 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1370
• WagamamaTV470
League of Legends
• Jankos3185
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 22m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.