• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:44
CEST 13:44
KST 20:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9218 users

[Finals] SBWI Nation Wars - Page 3

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
soujiro_
Profile Joined June 2010
Uruguay5195 Posts
March 06 2013 11:14 GMT
#41
imo he scared of mca

also im expecting a good result for proland
ace hwaiting!!
Mazur
Profile Joined July 2011
Poland481 Posts
March 06 2013 11:15 GMT
#42
On March 06 2013 12:47 dRaW wrote:
Can we get mods taking care of people posting information non-relevant to the topic please? (i.e other tournaments and sry if a request for mod action is against forum rules I am not sure about that ^^ /pleads ignorance)

There are no PPs for the final so we will finally get 1 concluding cast, I hope that the games are of top level and good luck to Poland because they are going to need it.


Rule 11) There will be no PP matches unless scheduled a minimum of 24 hours beforehand with LRM)Game.
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
March 06 2013 12:16 GMT
#43
On March 06 2013 20:15 Mazur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 12:47 dRaW wrote:
Can we get mods taking care of people posting information non-relevant to the topic please? (i.e other tournaments and sry if a request for mod action is against forum rules I am not sure about that ^^ /pleads ignorance)

There are no PPs for the final so we will finally get 1 concluding cast, I hope that the games are of top level and good luck to Poland because they are going to need it.


Rule 11) There will be no PP matches unless scheduled a minimum of 24 hours beforehand with LRM)Game.

I guess I should edit that.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Mazur
Profile Joined July 2011
Poland481 Posts
March 06 2013 12:18 GMT
#44
On March 06 2013 21:16 Game wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 20:15 Mazur wrote:
On March 06 2013 12:47 dRaW wrote:
Can we get mods taking care of people posting information non-relevant to the topic please? (i.e other tournaments and sry if a request for mod action is against forum rules I am not sure about that ^^ /pleads ignorance)

There are no PPs for the final so we will finally get 1 concluding cast, I hope that the games are of top level and good luck to Poland because they are going to need it.


Rule 11) There will be no PP matches unless scheduled a minimum of 24 hours beforehand with LRM)Game.

I guess I should edit that.

I guess its too late -,-
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-06 12:25:27
March 06 2013 12:25 GMT
#45
On March 06 2013 21:18 Mazur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 21:16 Game wrote:
On March 06 2013 20:15 Mazur wrote:
On March 06 2013 12:47 dRaW wrote:
Can we get mods taking care of people posting information non-relevant to the topic please? (i.e other tournaments and sry if a request for mod action is against forum rules I am not sure about that ^^ /pleads ignorance)

There are no PPs for the final so we will finally get 1 concluding cast, I hope that the games are of top level and good luck to Poland because they are going to need it.


Rule 11) There will be no PP matches unless scheduled a minimum of 24 hours beforehand with LRM)Game.

I guess I should edit that.

I guess its too late -,-

It's not. It's a simple mistake. I told NA when they asked a couple of days ago. I copy pasta'd the rules, nothing more to it. There will be no PPs. I won't waste my 3k post on you, so get your "GAME IS ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE HE HATES ME Q.Q" out of the way now.

Edit: Going to make the official changes necessary for the rules now.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
ForeignBW
Profile Joined October 2012
157 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-06 12:27:33
March 06 2013 12:27 GMT
#46
Fixed.
Mazur
Profile Joined July 2011
Poland481 Posts
March 06 2013 12:37 GMT
#47
U made a mistake, and you got to pay for it, its not my fault. And the " I Told NA" shit, and why didnt u tell it to PL? Its really getting annoying. And of course it came out when ive msged Draw if thers a possibility to pp 1 game and he said that shouldnt be a problem.
And its not about me Game, I know that, its about you, you shouldnt org things if u dont know how to behave... each time thers a problem with YOU.
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-06 12:40:07
March 06 2013 12:39 GMT
#48
On March 06 2013 21:25 Game wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 21:18 Mazur wrote:
On March 06 2013 21:16 Game wrote:
On March 06 2013 20:15 Mazur wrote:
On March 06 2013 12:47 dRaW wrote:
Can we get mods taking care of people posting information non-relevant to the topic please? (i.e other tournaments and sry if a request for mod action is against forum rules I am not sure about that ^^ /pleads ignorance)

There are no PPs for the final so we will finally get 1 concluding cast, I hope that the games are of top level and good luck to Poland because they are going to need it.


Rule 11) There will be no PP matches unless scheduled a minimum of 24 hours beforehand with LRM)Game.

I guess I should edit that.

I guess its too late -,-

It's not. It's a simple mistake. I told NA when they asked a couple of days ago. I copy pasta'd the rules, nothing more to it. There will be no PPs. I won't waste my 3k post on you, so get your "GAME IS ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE HE HATES ME Q.Q" out of the way now.

Edit: Going to make the official changes necessary for the rules now.

laughing my ass off pretty hard right now..

"It's a simple mistake" lol what a total bullshit. This mistake may result in some polish players giving VO's.. totaly fair and shit RIGHT ???
T H C makes ppl happy
ForeignBW
Profile Joined October 2012
157 Posts
March 06 2013 13:14 GMT
#49
I feel ABSOLUTELY no sympathy for a team if their players can't show up one day for a $500 finals match. Absolutely none. - Game
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-06 13:30:17
March 06 2013 13:27 GMT
#50
On March 06 2013 22:14 ForeignBW wrote:
I feel ABSOLUTELY no sympathy for a team if their players can't show up one day for a $500 finals match. Absolutely none. - Game

really ? people have their own lifes you know.. their own stuff to do. Sometimes its not even a player's fault that they cant show up.. so pp sound absolutely fine and fair for me.. especially when the other team agrees to pp a game.. most BW players are grown men and they have their responsibilities that they cant just drop to play a game.. even if its a 500$ final of a big tournament. Some people cant just play the game 24/7 and I dont think you should be such a dick about it.. -.-

cheers
T H C makes ppl happy
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
March 06 2013 13:40 GMT
#51
Good luck Poland.
t.t
GeckoVOD
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
Germany814 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-06 13:54:47
March 06 2013 13:54 GMT
#52
On March 06 2013 21:25 Game wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 21:18 Mazur wrote:
On March 06 2013 21:16 Game wrote:
On March 06 2013 20:15 Mazur wrote:
On March 06 2013 12:47 dRaW wrote:
Can we get mods taking care of people posting information non-relevant to the topic please? (i.e other tournaments and sry if a request for mod action is against forum rules I am not sure about that ^^ /pleads ignorance)

There are no PPs for the final so we will finally get 1 concluding cast, I hope that the games are of top level and good luck to Poland because they are going to need it.


Rule 11) There will be no PP matches unless scheduled a minimum of 24 hours beforehand with LRM)Game.

I guess I should edit that.

I guess its too late -,-

It's not. It's a simple mistake. I told NA when they asked a couple of days ago. I copy pasta'd the rules, nothing more to it. There will be no PPs. I won't waste my 3k post on you, so get your "GAME IS ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE HE HATES ME Q.Q" out of the way now.

Edit: Going to make the official changes necessary for the rules now.


Just to understand this - North America was allowed to postpone one or more games, since they discussed this with you privately 24 hours before the games. Poland however would not be allowed to postpone a game, although they knew nothing about this rule...? It's hard to follow this with all the changing accounts, the shift caps and the accusations flying around.
@DonGeckone on Twitterstuff // JOIN THE YODA FANCLUB OR YOU'RE REALLY REALLY UNCOOL: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=398220
ForeignBW
Profile Joined October 2012
157 Posts
March 06 2013 13:59 GMT
#53
On March 06 2013 22:54 GeckoVOD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 21:25 Game wrote:
On March 06 2013 21:18 Mazur wrote:
On March 06 2013 21:16 Game wrote:
On March 06 2013 20:15 Mazur wrote:
On March 06 2013 12:47 dRaW wrote:
Can we get mods taking care of people posting information non-relevant to the topic please? (i.e other tournaments and sry if a request for mod action is against forum rules I am not sure about that ^^ /pleads ignorance)

There are no PPs for the final so we will finally get 1 concluding cast, I hope that the games are of top level and good luck to Poland because they are going to need it.


Rule 11) There will be no PP matches unless scheduled a minimum of 24 hours beforehand with LRM)Game.

I guess I should edit that.

I guess its too late -,-

It's not. It's a simple mistake. I told NA when they asked a couple of days ago. I copy pasta'd the rules, nothing more to it. There will be no PPs. I won't waste my 3k post on you, so get your "GAME IS ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE HE HATES ME Q.Q" out of the way now.

Edit: Going to make the official changes necessary for the rules now.


Just to understand this - North America was allowed to postpone one or more games, since they discussed this with you privately 24 hours before the games. Poland however would not be allowed to postpone a game, although they knew nothing about this rule...? It's hard to follow this with all the changing accounts, the shift caps and the accusations flying around.

No. No one can postpone any games. I just forgot to edit the rule. NA found out when they asked me on Skype. Poland is freaking out because they can't play the set date of a finals that has had the same day and time since the start of the league. /end
Mazur
Profile Joined July 2011
Poland481 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-06 14:03:27
March 06 2013 14:01 GMT
#54
On March 06 2013 22:54 GeckoVOD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 21:25 Game wrote:
On March 06 2013 21:18 Mazur wrote:
On March 06 2013 21:16 Game wrote:
On March 06 2013 20:15 Mazur wrote:
On March 06 2013 12:47 dRaW wrote:
Can we get mods taking care of people posting information non-relevant to the topic please? (i.e other tournaments and sry if a request for mod action is against forum rules I am not sure about that ^^ /pleads ignorance)

There are no PPs for the final so we will finally get 1 concluding cast, I hope that the games are of top level and good luck to Poland because they are going to need it.


Rule 11) There will be no PP matches unless scheduled a minimum of 24 hours beforehand with LRM)Game.

I guess I should edit that.

I guess its too late -,-

It's not. It's a simple mistake. I told NA when they asked a couple of days ago. I copy pasta'd the rules, nothing more to it. There will be no PPs. I won't waste my 3k post on you, so get your "GAME IS ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE HE HATES ME Q.Q" out of the way now.

Edit: Going to make the official changes necessary for the rules now.


Just to understand this - North America was allowed to postpone one or more games, since they discussed this with you privately 24 hours before the games. Poland however would not be allowed to postpone a game, although they knew nothing about this rule...? It's hard to follow this with all the changing accounts, the shift caps and the accusations flying around.

What more Draw said that it shouldt be a problem, so he didnt know it also, but then, no one knows why a special rule was made, no pp (I would like to say that 2 of PL player were banned for some stupid reason only Game knows)

And still NA was informed about some rule change (duno when) but not PL
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
GeckoVOD
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
Germany814 Posts
March 06 2013 14:04 GMT
#55
On March 06 2013 22:59 ForeignBW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 22:54 GeckoVOD wrote:
On March 06 2013 21:25 Game wrote:
On March 06 2013 21:18 Mazur wrote:
On March 06 2013 21:16 Game wrote:
On March 06 2013 20:15 Mazur wrote:
On March 06 2013 12:47 dRaW wrote:
Can we get mods taking care of people posting information non-relevant to the topic please? (i.e other tournaments and sry if a request for mod action is against forum rules I am not sure about that ^^ /pleads ignorance)

There are no PPs for the final so we will finally get 1 concluding cast, I hope that the games are of top level and good luck to Poland because they are going to need it.


Rule 11) There will be no PP matches unless scheduled a minimum of 24 hours beforehand with LRM)Game.

I guess I should edit that.

I guess its too late -,-

It's not. It's a simple mistake. I told NA when they asked a couple of days ago. I copy pasta'd the rules, nothing more to it. There will be no PPs. I won't waste my 3k post on you, so get your "GAME IS ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE HE HATES ME Q.Q" out of the way now.

Edit: Going to make the official changes necessary for the rules now.


Just to understand this - North America was allowed to postpone one or more games, since they discussed this with you privately 24 hours before the games. Poland however would not be allowed to postpone a game, although they knew nothing about this rule...? It's hard to follow this with all the changing accounts, the shift caps and the accusations flying around.

No. No one can postpone any games. I just forgot to edit the rule. NA found out when they asked me on Skype. Poland is freaking out because they can't play the set date of a finals that has had the same day and time since the start of the league. /end


So, if both teams need/want to postpone, why is it a big deal to postpone games? I really don't understand that.
@DonGeckone on Twitterstuff // JOIN THE YODA FANCLUB OR YOU'RE REALLY REALLY UNCOOL: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=398220
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-06 14:19:17
March 06 2013 14:18 GMT
#56
On March 06 2013 23:04 GeckoVOD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 22:59 ForeignBW wrote:
On March 06 2013 22:54 GeckoVOD wrote:
On March 06 2013 21:25 Game wrote:
On March 06 2013 21:18 Mazur wrote:
On March 06 2013 21:16 Game wrote:
On March 06 2013 20:15 Mazur wrote:
On March 06 2013 12:47 dRaW wrote:
Can we get mods taking care of people posting information non-relevant to the topic please? (i.e other tournaments and sry if a request for mod action is against forum rules I am not sure about that ^^ /pleads ignorance)

There are no PPs for the final so we will finally get 1 concluding cast, I hope that the games are of top level and good luck to Poland because they are going to need it.


Rule 11) There will be no PP matches unless scheduled a minimum of 24 hours beforehand with LRM)Game.

I guess I should edit that.

I guess its too late -,-

It's not. It's a simple mistake. I told NA when they asked a couple of days ago. I copy pasta'd the rules, nothing more to it. There will be no PPs. I won't waste my 3k post on you, so get your "GAME IS ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE HE HATES ME Q.Q" out of the way now.

Edit: Going to make the official changes necessary for the rules now.


Just to understand this - North America was allowed to postpone one or more games, since they discussed this with you privately 24 hours before the games. Poland however would not be allowed to postpone a game, although they knew nothing about this rule...? It's hard to follow this with all the changing accounts, the shift caps and the accusations flying around.

No. No one can postpone any games. I just forgot to edit the rule. NA found out when they asked me on Skype. Poland is freaking out because they can't play the set date of a finals that has had the same day and time since the start of the league. /end


So, if both teams need/want to postpone, why is it a big deal to postpone games? I really don't understand that.

Yeah.. its really a peculiar situation..

+ Show Spoiler +
if only LRM)noone was managing this.. I dont think it would be such a big deal..
T H C makes ppl happy
Mazur
Profile Joined July 2011
Poland481 Posts
March 06 2013 14:32 GMT
#57
On March 06 2013 22:14 ForeignBW wrote:
I feel ABSOLUTELY no sympathy for a team if their players can't show up one day for a $500 finals match. Absolutely none. - Game

I dont have any positive feelings for you so whats your point? - Mazur
You've got something wrong here, Its is not about sympathy, its about rules, according to rule 11 we wanted to PP a set, and _AFTER_ that you changed that rule.
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
March 06 2013 14:59 GMT
#58
On March 06 2013 23:32 Mazur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 22:14 ForeignBW wrote:
I feel ABSOLUTELY no sympathy for a team if their players can't show up one day for a $500 finals match. Absolutely none. - Game

I dont have any positive feelings for you so whats your point? - Mazur
You've got something wrong here, Its is not about sympathy, its about rules, according to rule 11 we wanted to PP a set, and _AFTER_ that you changed that rule.


use skype :D
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
trutaCz
Profile Joined October 2011
Poland686 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-06 15:51:20
March 06 2013 15:40 GMT
#59
Nvm, it's enough drama.
yo~.~
mca64[KDV]
Profile Joined May 2012
Poland463 Posts
March 06 2013 16:47 GMT
#60
Hola, hola! Who the fuck is ForeignBW? He acts like Game's slayer or his lover.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM743
IndyStarCraft 149
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 743
Lowko398
mouzHeroMarine 242
IndyStarCraft 149
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35588
Free 5869
Jaedong 1095
BeSt 523
Soulkey 449
Horang2 426
Soma 288
Larva 258
Zeus 239
Last 120
[ Show more ]
sorry 119
actioN 102
Hyun 94
Pusan 82
Mind 76
Sexy 73
Shinee 47
soO 30
scan(afreeca) 19
yabsab 17
Aegong 16
ToSsGirL 15
zelot 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5779
Dendi636
XaKoH 324
XcaliburYe203
canceldota0
Counter-Strike
byalli626
Other Games
gofns41045
singsing2230
Coldzera 691
B2W.Neo539
Pyrionflax245
ToD129
trigger4
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 19
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 17
• Light_VIP 11
• Gemini_19 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV402
League of Legends
• Jankos3950
Upcoming Events
Online Event
17m
TaKeTV 11
AI Arena Tournament
5h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 17m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.