• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:25
CEST 21:25
KST 04:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9419 users

[NYC] Dims StarLeague Season 1

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-18 02:18:43
October 18 2012 22:02 GMT
#1
UPDATE:

I had a lot of fun today even though I didn't get to play (not like I was really trying to but you know what I mean ^^). I had a great time and I hope the participants and spectators did as well.

I want to give the following shout outs to:

Dims the man of the hour for providing more than half of the eventual loot!

Jpak for taking time out of his day to do most of the administrator prep stuff I would have had to do!

Certified for being an understanding and supportive host!

Everyone that showed up for playing great games and coming out to support ESPORTS errr fuck that shit, BROOD WAR FOR LIFE!~

___________________________________ OP _______________________________________________

http://www.facebook.com/events/400285933370150/

^ Facebook page. I made it available only to TL:NYC members, so if you can't see it/can't join, message me with your facebook contact and I'll invite you to the group and invite you to the event.

DIMS STARLEAGUE

WHEN?!
November 17th, 2012
13:00 / 1 PM

WHERE?!
Cybercraft, bakaeru, konoeru!
141-20 Northern Blvd, Flushing, New York 11354

WHAT?!
Starcraft Brood War
a.k.a. The Best Game Ever

WHO?!
Anyone! Any skill level is welcome. We all suck, actually haha.
Feel free to bring your friends!

Every time other people hosted these things they pretty much begged for girls to come so I feel indebted to the legacy and will say that if you have any cute girlfriends/sisters/moms/whatevers, bring them too.

WHY?!
Brood War does not need a reason.

HOW?!
We have people that know people.

FORMAT?!
Details will be finalized when we get a proper head count + ascertain consequent reservations.

However, in the meantime the plan is as follows:

$5 BUY-IN - THIS IS SEPARATE FROM PURCHASING HOURS ON THE COMPUTERS
There is already $50 put up by community member Dims. Thank you Dims!
Winnings split 75/25 between 1st and 2nd place
(at least 50% of winnings must be spent on alcohol)
THERE WILL BE A 3RD/4TH PLACE MATCH

Every match is Bo3, unless there is an excess amount of players in which case the first round will be Bo1
Finals are Bo5
Brackets will be determined by me pulling names out of a hat on the day of.

MAP POOL?!
Map pool (IN THIS ORDER OF PRIORITY):

1. Rush Hour 3
2. Blitz X
3. Triathlon
4. Fighting Spirit
5. Neo Jade
6. Loki II
7. La Mancha


All maps will be using the version downloadable on TL, mind numbers/versions (Neo/X/3/II).

For each Bo3, each player will have 2 downvotes.
For each Bo5, each player will have 1 downvote.


ANY SORT OF WHINING OR SC2/WC3/LOL/DOTA/DOTA2/WHATEVER THE FUCK PLAYING DURING THE TOURNAMENT BY PARTICIPATING PLAYERS RESULTS IN INSTANT BAN FOR LIFE.



This is an open invitation to everyone who is interested in participating in some great LAN 1v1 and 'for fun' (READ AS: UMS) play.

If possible we will try to set up obsing/spectating through the big screen TV which I am no longer sure still exists.

Anything I missed? Suggestions? Comments? Post!

Hope to see you all there!

BW 4 LYFE
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
yellowsmile
Profile Joined October 2011
United States293 Posts
October 18 2012 22:06 GMT
#2
i want to join and the place is near my home.. but i dont play facebook..
Modesty/widowkiller_
btway
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States879 Posts
October 18 2012 22:07 GMT
#3
This offer thingie might help too: http://www.facebook.com/cybercraftnyc
Starcraft and I met in February 2010<3
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
October 18 2012 22:09 GMT
#4
On October 19 2012 07:06 yellowsmile wrote:
i want to join and the place is near my home.. but i dont play facebook..

That's fine. As long as you know for sure that you are going to come, I will add you into my diabolical calculations.

I mean, FOR SURE.

@btway: TL;DR please tell us how we can win hxc like u do
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
ZoW
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3983 Posts
October 18 2012 22:10 GMT
#5
dodge
the courage to be a lazy bum
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
October 18 2012 22:12 GMT
#6
On October 19 2012 07:10 ZoW wrote:
dodge

Typical.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
yellowsmile
Profile Joined October 2011
United States293 Posts
October 18 2012 22:16 GMT
#7
so can i bring mouse and keyboard?
Modesty/widowkiller_
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
October 18 2012 22:18 GMT
#8
On October 19 2012 07:16 yellowsmile wrote:
so can i bring mouse and keyboard?

In my experience yes, but management changed recently so I'm not 100% sure. I'm about 95% sure that this is still fine and will work no problem.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
SlowBullets
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States839 Posts
October 18 2012 22:22 GMT
#9
I'm in this 100%! I know this is a long shot, but do the Cybercraft accounts still exist? I had a lot of hours on my account before they closed down a few months ago. If they still have it it'd be cool but if not whatever!
1:1 go sc2 LAN? Oh wait...
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
October 18 2012 22:24 GMT
#10
On October 19 2012 07:22 SlowBullets wrote:
I'm in this 100%! I know this is a long shot, but do the Cybercraft accounts still exist? I had a lot of hours on my account before they closed down a few months ago. If they still have it it'd be cool but if not whatever!

Me too, but how do we regain those hours even if they still exist? I forgot my account number >_>
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-18 22:28:41
October 18 2012 22:26 GMT
#11
New management and stuff, old accounts all got wiped, need to get new account numbers and stuff

ill see if im free that weekend should be? havent been to new cybercraft since it reopened :o
TranslatorBaa!
ZoW
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3983 Posts
October 18 2012 22:27 GMT
#12
they dont exist anymore, you'll have to buy another if you want it
the courage to be a lazy bum
SlowBullets
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States839 Posts
October 18 2012 22:29 GMT
#13
On October 19 2012 07:24 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 07:22 SlowBullets wrote:
I'm in this 100%! I know this is a long shot, but do the Cybercraft accounts still exist? I had a lot of hours on my account before they closed down a few months ago. If they still have it it'd be cool but if not whatever!

Me too, but how do we regain those hours even if they still exist? I forgot my account number >_>

Haha, I put my acct # in my cellphone! =P

But that is irrelevant now =[
1:1 go sc2 LAN? Oh wait...
yellowsmile
Profile Joined October 2011
United States293 Posts
October 18 2012 22:34 GMT
#14
ok count me plz. if further information needed, msg my tl acc. thx
Modesty/widowkiller_
Blixy213
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States360 Posts
October 18 2012 22:39 GMT
#15
Whats going on in this thread guiz.

but srsly ZoW should come.
#1 sKyHigh and MorroW fan. "Should have stayed in the bush, bush reaper."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
October 18 2012 22:40 GMT
#16
On October 19 2012 07:26 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
New management and stuff, old accounts all got wiped, need to get new account numbers and stuff

ill see if im free that weekend should be? havent been to new cybercraft since it reopened :o

Please let me know as soon as you know for sure!!

On October 19 2012 07:34 yellowsmile wrote:
ok count me plz. if further information needed, msg my tl acc. thx


Will do, no problem! There won't be any further information needed, just keep an eye on the thread for the start time and such.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
October 18 2012 22:40 GMT
#17
On October 19 2012 07:39 Blixy213 wrote:
Whats going on in this thread guiz.

but srsly ZoW should come.

Let noobie dodgers be noobie dodgers braj.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
October 18 2012 23:22 GMT
#18
Will go barring extraordinary circumstances.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
October 18 2012 23:27 GMT
#19
On October 19 2012 08:22 jpak wrote:
Will go barring extraordinary circumstances.

I didn't see you in the SC group, are you in it?! Either way, I have you accounted for.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
October 18 2012 23:31 GMT
#20
On October 19 2012 08:27 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 08:22 jpak wrote:
Will go barring extraordinary circumstances.

I didn't see you in the SC group, are you in it?! Either way, I have you accounted for.

No. I don't use facebook, and I never will.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason179
BRAT_OK 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14592
Artosis 491
Mini 261
Dewaltoss 134
Mind 77
ZZZero.O 54
Hyun 38
Bale 24
NaDa 20
Dota 2
qojqva2773
420jenkins558
League of Legends
Doublelift132
Counter-Strike
fl0m4057
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5652
Khaldor1342
Liquid`Hasu1053
MindelVK17
Other Games
summit1g4981
FrodaN2051
B2W.Neo805
byalli633
ToD204
Railgan45
Mew2King42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1161
BasetradeTV231
StarCraft 2
angryscii 43
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 34
• Reevou 7
• StrangeGG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 23
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• FirePhoenix8
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3563
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 35m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.