But it better be a 30 min hydra vs zeal/storm micro war.
If hydra bust is successful, game 3. If hydra bust fail, that's gonna be the last televised BW game.
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
NicksonReyes
Philippines4431 Posts
But it better be a 30 min hydra vs zeal/storm micro war. If hydra bust is successful, game 3. If hydra bust fail, that's gonna be the last televised BW game. | ||
|
KobraKay
Portugal4391 Posts
GO CJ! | ||
|
Fenrax
United States5018 Posts
| ||
|
Sinedd
Poland7052 Posts
| ||
|
NicksonReyes
Philippines4431 Posts
| ||
|
sharkie
Austria18761 Posts
| ||
|
Nerfed
Russian Federation1132 Posts
i guess Khan fighting! sigh | ||
|
Sawamura
Malaysia7602 Posts
| ||
|
AssyrianKing
Australia2122 Posts
![]() Oh well | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On September 22 2012 19:03 PiPoGevy wrote: Sc2 fans whining when I said BW>Sc2 ![]() Oh well you'd whine too if they said otherwise ;P | ||
|
rwong48
United States105 Posts
| ||
|
sharkie
Austria18761 Posts
| ||
|
AssyrianKing
Australia2122 Posts
On September 22 2012 19:04 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On September 22 2012 19:03 PiPoGevy wrote: Sc2 fans whining when I said BW>Sc2 ![]() Oh well you'd whine too if they said otherwise ;P Hahaha naa I dont get angry, only at Blizzard AND I GOT A WARNING!!! LMFAO!!! | ||
|
Sinedd
Poland7052 Posts
the epicness... | ||
|
NicksonReyes
Philippines4431 Posts
On September 22 2012 19:05 PiPoGevy wrote: Show nested quote + On September 22 2012 19:04 opterown wrote: On September 22 2012 19:03 PiPoGevy wrote: Sc2 fans whining when I said BW>Sc2 ![]() Oh well you'd whine too if they said otherwise ;P Hahaha naa I dont get angry, only at Blizzard AND I GOT A WARNING!!! LMFAO!!! I love BW as much as the next person do, but you deserve that. LAIR! | ||
|
AssyrianKing
Australia2122 Posts
On September 22 2012 19:06 NicksonReyes wrote: Show nested quote + On September 22 2012 19:05 PiPoGevy wrote: On September 22 2012 19:04 opterown wrote: On September 22 2012 19:03 PiPoGevy wrote: Sc2 fans whining when I said BW>Sc2 ![]() Oh well you'd whine too if they said otherwise ;P Hahaha naa I dont get angry, only at Blizzard AND I GOT A WARNING!!! LMFAO!!! I love BW as much as the next person do, but you deserve that. LAIR! Haha oh well, life goes on >.< | ||
|
chongu
Malaysia2606 Posts
| ||
|
GTR
51698 Posts
What is this?!?!?! | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
On September 22 2012 19:11 GTR wrote: Shine NOT going for a hydra bust? What is this?!?!?! In his last game of BW he found self respect? | ||
|
SkelA
Macedonia13090 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN893 Beastyqt597 Liquid`Hasu266 Livibee193 Khaldor191 C9.Mang0158 Trikslyr119 RotterdaM113 IndyStarCraft QueenE69 ZombieGrub31 BRAT_OK MindelVK11
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War • 80smullet Dota 2• FirePhoenix11 • niya90s • Michael_bg • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|