• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:17
CEST 15:17
KST 22:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9239 users

D Ranks Game Of Thrones - Page 8

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 21 Next All
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
November 08 2012 08:25 GMT
#141
This looks like fun :D I'd like to add myself to the list of Plebeians, may the best King Live!

Iccup: sGs.DNH
Race: T (ZvT offrace)
Rank: D+

Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 08 2012 14:49 GMT
#142
Looks fun!
Iccup: Artanis[Xp]
Race: ZvT, ZvP, PvZ
Rank: Haven't played enough in quite some time, but I'd estimate D+.
Hyeon
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Korea (South)462 Posts
November 09 2012 01:46 GMT
#143
HELL YEAH


Iccup: hyeon
Race: TvT/TvZ/PvP
Rank: currently D, was D+

i'm in TAKK, think i can play? 8)
oO
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
November 09 2012 03:47 GMT
#144
Kk adding you guys..

Also to anyone whos looking into other king of the hill tourneys sign up for chrisolo's D Rank All Kill Team League. League starts in like two days so get ready This individual league runs at a slow and steady pace but a lot more games should be played in the team league.
Jaedong.
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-09 03:58:57
November 09 2012 03:58 GMT
#145
Updating map pool... I'm choosing maps that would make cool games imo. Thoughts?

Old Pool
+ Show Spoiler +

New Heartbreak Ridge (2)
[image loading]

Match Point (2)
[image loading]

Outsider (3)
[image loading]

Neo Aztec (3)
[image loading]

Circuit Breaker (4)
[image loading]

Gladiator (4)
[image loading]


New Pool:
+ Show Spoiler +

Polaris Rhapsody (2)
Ride of Valkyries (2)
Neo Aztec (3)
Tau Cross (3)
Python (4)
Neo Jade (4)
Fighting Spirit (4)
Jaedong.
Funnytoss
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Taiwan1471 Posts
November 09 2012 10:24 GMT
#146
It's a pretty fair map pool, I think. I like it.
AIV_Funnytoss and sGs.Funnytoss on iCCup
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-09 12:04:15
November 09 2012 12:03 GMT
#147
If the protosses don't complain about RoV and Polaris, who am I to be bothered ^_^
Looks good otherwise, except Python D; !

Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
November 10 2012 04:40 GMT
#148
Played vs Obelisco.

+ Show Spoiler +
I won. Game was wierd. I don't understand it maybe you guys can help. I went 10/15 against his Rax FE and he literally couldn't get enough money for a tank. It was minutes late. I don't know if somewhere there was scv cut and then he pulled scvs so he couldn't get the money...but it was wierd.

Rep: http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=52115
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
November 10 2012 05:54 GMT
#149
oh hot dammmm! George_the_man / sGs.Gorg / D+ your up!


Remember king the map pool got updated so check the op to see what you can play on and let me know the map / time and date the game is scheduled for
Jaedong.
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
November 10 2012 14:21 GMT
#150
On November 10 2012 13:40 L_Master wrote:
Played vs Obelisco.

+ Show Spoiler +
I won. Game was wierd. I don't understand it maybe you guys can help. I went 10/15 against his Rax FE and he literally couldn't get enough money for a tank. It was minutes late. I don't know if somewhere there was scv cut and then he pulled scvs so he couldn't get the money...but it was wierd.

Rep: http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=52115

Dunno if you figured it out already but, + Show Spoiler +
He stopped making scv's when his cc finished, not exactly sure why but he definitely could've kept making them. I've also noticed trying to fit in a second factory soon after your first factory will delay tanks too.

Low scv count + 7 or so not mining, and losing minerals on bunker = very late tank. He was pretty good at still managing to hold initially vs 10/15 though.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-10 18:22:50
November 10 2012 18:10 GMT
#151
OMW to casting
Master Chief
Obelisco
Profile Joined January 2011
Peru1962 Posts
November 10 2012 18:26 GMT
#152
On November 10 2012 23:21 Nagisama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 13:40 L_Master wrote:
Played vs Obelisco.

+ Show Spoiler +
I won. Game was wierd. I don't understand it maybe you guys can help. I went 10/15 against his Rax FE and he literally couldn't get enough money for a tank. It was minutes late. I don't know if somewhere there was scv cut and then he pulled scvs so he couldn't get the money...but it was wierd.

Rep: http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=52115

Dunno if you figured it out already but, + Show Spoiler +
He stopped making scv's when his cc finished, not exactly sure why but he definitely could've kept making them. I've also noticed trying to fit in a second factory soon after your first factory will delay tanks too.

Low scv count + 7 or so not mining, and losing minerals on bunker = very late tank. He was pretty good at still managing to hold initially vs 10/15 though.

+ Show Spoiler +
i just pulled scvs too early when he had only 2 goons at the front of my natural + the spotting scv, thats pretty much it. good luck Lmaster!, i dont really mind him taking the throne that much plus i needed a break :D
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
November 10 2012 18:27 GMT
#153
On November 10 2012 23:21 Nagisama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2012 13:40 L_Master wrote:
Played vs Obelisco.

+ Show Spoiler +
I won. Game was wierd. I don't understand it maybe you guys can help. I went 10/15 against his Rax FE and he literally couldn't get enough money for a tank. It was minutes late. I don't know if somewhere there was scv cut and then he pulled scvs so he couldn't get the money...but it was wierd.

Rep: http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=52115

Dunno if you figured it out already but, + Show Spoiler +
He stopped making scv's when his cc finished, not exactly sure why but he definitely could've kept making them. I've also noticed trying to fit in a second factory soon after your first factory will delay tanks too.

Low scv count + 7 or so not mining, and losing minerals on bunker = very late tank. He was pretty good at still managing to hold initially vs 10/15 though.


+ Show Spoiler +
Yea that's what we determined watching it last night. It was a nice hold, that many goods versus a bunker is scary, though you could see I wasn't too good at the micro for it. I figured everyone knows I like to go 21 nex so better mix it up so I'm not 100% predictable. Then he had nothing for so long I just decided mass gates to kill him.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-10 19:46:36
November 10 2012 19:46 GMT
#154
It's ok bro just wait. My recent loss has motivated me to re-enter my hyperbolic time chamber vs. Puzzle[wok] once more.

EDIT: That is if you get past my apprentice Gorg ^^
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
George_the_man
Profile Joined May 2011
796 Posts
November 11 2012 03:54 GMT
#155
I'll do my best :D
would love to know map at least one day before we play
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
November 11 2012 04:51 GMT
#156
On November 11 2012 12:54 George_the_man wrote:
I'll do my best :D
would love to know map at least one day before we play

I don't think that's part of the arrangement haha
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Obelisco
Profile Joined January 2011
Peru1962 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-11 05:42:39
November 11 2012 05:41 GMT
#157
On November 11 2012 13:51 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2012 12:54 George_the_man wrote:
I'll do my best :D
would love to know map at least one day before we play

I don't think that's part of the arrangement haha

times have changed now with the new king it seems
on my time ppl always knew the map 2 or 3 days earlier.....
Obelisco
Profile Joined January 2011
Peru1962 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-11 05:42:20
November 11 2012 05:42 GMT
#158
Double post.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
November 11 2012 05:44 GMT
#159
Oh ok ^^ sorry that's awesome though!
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
November 11 2012 06:45 GMT
#160
On November 11 2012 13:51 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2012 12:54 George_the_man wrote:
I'll do my best :D
would love to know map at least one day before we play

I don't think that's part of the arrangement haha

Oh dam i thought that was implied. New rule for king: let the person know the map when you guys pick the time. I wanted it initially set up so the king would tell me the time and map and I'd just confirm it with the challenger but Obelisco did a great job dealing with all the logistics that I kinda forgot about it lol..
Jaedong.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 853
SteadfastSC210
ComeBackTV 193
TaKeTV 188
LamboSC2118
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 15
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 210
ProTech134
LamboSC2 118
Rex 80
BRAT_OK 22
IndyStarCraft 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37281
Shuttle 2997
Bisu 917
Horang2 908
Jaedong 715
Mini 641
EffOrt 606
Light 489
BeSt 360
Soma 355
[ Show more ]
firebathero 333
Stork 326
Hyuk 324
Snow 169
Rush 165
Zeus 162
Last 155
ggaemo 145
ZerO 143
Pusan 85
Leta 83
hero 70
sorry 60
Killer 56
Mong 48
Sea.KH 47
Sharp 47
Mind 39
Shinee 30
Aegong 29
Shine 28
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 25
soO 24
Sexy 22
Trap 22
Yoon 20
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 14
HiyA 11
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 7
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6214
qojqva1649
Dendi806
420jenkins87
Fuzer 82
League of Legends
Reynor103
Counter-Strike
x6flipin356
markeloff139
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2032
crisheroes975
XaKoH 150
Other Games
gofns34148
singsing2161
olofmeister1329
B2W.Neo1058
Mlord252
DeMusliM214
Livibee176
Liquid`VortiX133
Hui .122
Mew2King116
QueenE84
ArmadaUGS73
Chillindude13
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan10
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1856
League of Legends
• Jankos2258
• Nemesis1133
• TFBlade860
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 43m
Stellar Fest
23h 43m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.