• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:34
CEST 03:34
KST 10:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8350 users

D Ranks Game Of Thrones - Page 6

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 21 Next All
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
September 30 2012 07:47 GMT
#101
So, i guess im up next...
Im in KST so when would be suitable for you to play?
Also do you have Fish? Seems to be lagging sometimes when i do ICCUP here,,,

Cheers !
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
October 01 2012 00:23 GMT
#102
On September 30 2012 16:47 Skeggaba wrote:
So, i guess im up next...
Im in KST so when would be suitable for you to play?
Also do you have Fish? Seems to be lagging sometimes when i do ICCUP here,,,

Cheers !

Not yet.. I'm still waiting on t0ssboy to play his game
Jaedong.
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
October 01 2012 05:09 GMT
#103
^ Oh i´ve misread the situation.
Sorry !
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
George_the_man
Profile Joined May 2011
796 Posts
October 06 2012 14:30 GMT
#104
whats up with obelisco vs marine game ? other plebeins waiting to become kingslayer!!
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
October 06 2012 17:23 GMT
#105
I gave them till Sunday to play. If they can't find a time, Skeggaba is up and we move on. Sorry bout the wait, its out of my control..
Jaedong.
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
October 09 2012 06:36 GMT
#106
So what map do you play on?
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
October 13 2012 08:47 GMT
#107
GEGE Obelisco!
My inability to close out ZvT strikes again...
Back to fish server !
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
October 16 2012 00:34 GMT
#108
So who's playing now? And are you still updating Kal_rA?
darkness overpowering
Obelisco
Profile Joined January 2011
Peru1962 Posts
October 16 2012 01:50 GMT
#109
I am still trying to play the games but im not sure what happened to Kal_rA
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
October 16 2012 05:06 GMT
#110
Sorry.. Been really busy with since I'm back at school. Will update everything on wed then I have the time
Jaedong.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
October 16 2012 05:44 GMT
#111
Djagulingu, no? sGs.KeedCuddy on ICC
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Funnytoss
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Taiwan1471 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-16 09:06:09
October 16 2012 08:38 GMT
#112
Man, this sounds awesome! The format works out nicely for me because I'm in an inconvenient time zone, (most people in sGs, at least, aren't online when I am) so things like traditional clan wars or tournaments are pretty much out of the question.

I was a C- player back when I was active, but currently I'm at D/D+. I don't think I could make it into C- at the moment, but I'll leave that up to organizer discretion. I'll send some replays when I get back from work; lemme know if I'm eligible.

Iccup: sGs.Funnytoss
Race: [image loading]
Rank: D+

EDIT: I should note that my offrace Terran and Zerg are seriously D- level, perhaps borderline D. I could offrace if needed, but I'd probably get owned pretty badly.
AIV_Funnytoss and sGs.Funnytoss on iCCup
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
October 18 2012 17:05 GMT
#113
Updated OP. Sorry for being so idle, wont happen again. Obelisco, your really gunning for my $20 aren't you? My respects to you for #5.

Djagulingu, your up!
Jaedong.
Obelisco
Profile Joined January 2011
Peru1962 Posts
October 18 2012 18:11 GMT
#114
On October 19 2012 02:05 Kal_rA wrote:
Updated OP. Sorry for being so idle, wont happen again. Obelisco, your really gunning for my $20 aren't you? My respects to you for #5.

Djagulingu, your up!

^__^
George_the_man
Profile Joined May 2011
796 Posts
October 18 2012 20:42 GMT
#115
so if u keep winning Obelisco ull be on 9 win streaks when u face me !
I'll take all ur glory and bitches with my TvT !!
Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
October 18 2012 23:14 GMT
#116
Casting D Rank GoT Games 5 & 7 @twitch.tv/puccasc GOGOGOGOGO!!!!
Master Chief
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
October 19 2012 13:07 GMT
#117
I think the streaks should have small prizes, like for 3 Kill you get a poem about your best match, for 5 kill an MS Paint picture of a battle you did, etc....

And the longest streak should be put into Hall of Fame on the LP page ^^
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
October 20 2012 21:22 GMT
#118
GG, I lost.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
October 20 2012 21:56 GMT
#119
omg. can this man be stopped??

icedraco your next
Jaedong.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-21 01:10:38
October 21 2012 01:09 GMT
#120
On October 19 2012 22:07 Jealous wrote:
I think the streaks should have small prizes, like for 3 Kill you get a poem about your best match, for 5 kill an MS Paint picture of a battle you did, etc....

And the longest streak should be put into Hall of Fame on the LP page ^^

Since I feel like starting this now, you just get a poem.

KING OBELISCO

All hail King Obelisco perched on his throne,
Withstood every attack against him thrown,
Determination of steel, skin tough as stone,
Destruction so vulgar that he must atone.

So many have fallen, so many have been slain,
But their numerous nature does not ease their pain,
Disgraced like hos smacked by a mighty pimp cane,
King Obelisco is merciless, prescribes no novocain.

However, like every tyrant reign built on suffering,
It is the people who will eventually do the smothering,
Analyze replays, the weaknesses need uncovering,
Macro, micro, probe production or some other thing.

But for now we must all sit and anticipate,
For when fortuna smiles upon a knight of fate,
Gives him powers that can defenestrate
King Obelisco like it was his last date.

THEE END
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft479
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft479
WinterStarcraft140
RuFF_SC2 109
PiLiPiLi 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1071
White-Ra 140
NaDa 58
Hyuk 55
Noble 54
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm169
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4900
Counter-Strike
taco 513
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox612
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor703
Other Games
summit1g7782
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0338
ViBE62
ArmadaUGS54
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21526
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 26m
Online Event
9h 26m
FEL
14h 26m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.