Protoss
Otto-Friedrich-Universität Bamberg, Empirical Educational Research / Sociology
Feel free to put me on the back up list if the spots are already filled.
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
GeckoVOD
Germany814 Posts
Protoss Otto-Friedrich-Universität Bamberg, Empirical Educational Research / Sociology Feel free to put me on the back up list if the spots are already filled. | ||
|
tryummm
774 Posts
Protoss University of Minnesota - Physics | ||
|
TheShimmy
United States1808 Posts
On July 21 2012 00:28 sGs.Kal_rA wrote: mmahirr p ucsd / cs what does ucsd stand for? | ||
|
hacklebeast
United States5090 Posts
On July 21 2012 00:42 TheShimmy wrote: what does ucsd stand for? University of California San Diego | ||
|
TheShimmy
United States1808 Posts
On July 21 2012 00:54 hacklebeast wrote: Show nested quote + On July 21 2012 00:42 TheShimmy wrote: On July 21 2012 00:28 sGs.Kal_rA wrote: mmahirr p ucsd / cs what does ucsd stand for? University of California San Diego Thats what I thought. Cool stuff. | ||
|
TheShimmy
United States1808 Posts
We still need 11 players so get folks to sign up!! If we reach 32 players before the end of the month the tourney can started early and will help us cast the torunament. | ||
|
l10f
United States3241 Posts
| ||
|
coolcrimefighter
United States378 Posts
Protoss University of California Riverside/ Business | ||
|
mevshero
911 Posts
Protoss Ludwig-Maximilian-Universität Munich / Engine Building same like gecko: Feel free to put me on the back up list if the spots are already filled. | ||
|
Favian_Su
14 Posts
Favian_Su UCSF Radiology | ||
|
renzy
Canada781 Posts
Protoss University of Alberta, Neuroscience | ||
|
TheShimmy
United States1808 Posts
On July 21 2012 03:13 Favian_Su wrote: Does graduate school count? If so, Favian_Su UCSF Radiology Whats your race? Also yes grad school counts | ||
|
Wala.Revolution
7584 Posts
UCSD Psych T EDIT: kal_ra are you an incoming Freshman? | ||
|
S2Glow
Singapore1042 Posts
, i play like D right now. T_T!! | ||
|
fazek42
Hungary438 Posts
| ||
|
TheShimmy
United States1808 Posts
On July 21 2012 03:43 fazek42 wrote: Soo... If I'll be starting my first semester on the 24th of August, can I sign up? Yes you'll be an incoming freshman and will be eligible. | ||
|
fazek42
Hungary438 Posts
On July 21 2012 03:44 TheShimmy wrote: Show nested quote + On July 21 2012 03:43 fazek42 wrote: Soo... If I'll be starting my first semester on the 24th of August, can I sign up? Yes you'll be an incoming freshman and will be eligible. Okay-dokey - even though I am extremely bad, here I go with the signing-up: Fazek[mb] Terran Business Academy Aarhus: incoming freshman, Computer Science I won't be offended if you decide to not include me because of my D+ / C- skill, but otherwise this should be fun ![]() | ||
|
TheShimmy
United States1808 Posts
On July 21 2012 03:58 fazek42 wrote: Show nested quote + On July 21 2012 03:44 TheShimmy wrote: On July 21 2012 03:43 fazek42 wrote: Soo... If I'll be starting my first semester on the 24th of August, can I sign up? Yes you'll be an incoming freshman and will be eligible. Okay-dokey - even though I am extremely bad, here I go with the signing-up: Fazek[mb] Terran Business Academy Aarhus: incoming freshman, Computer Science I won't be offended if you decide to not include me because of my D+ / C- skill, but otherwise this should be fun ![]() All skill levels are welcome! Also we're very close to 32 players which is awesome. Im closing the registration door at 32 players though. Im stoked. | ||
|
Reclusive
United States88 Posts
Terran I play PVT though( I can play TVT if I can't race pick) University of Davis, Undeclared. I thought there would be more from Davis since we have a pretty awesome Starcraft Club..though I didn't join because I am lame. Anywayy same as gecko, put me as backup's backup :D. | ||
|
TheShimmy
United States1808 Posts
Tell your friends. Also, pay attention to the thread and the OP because I'd like to start the Ro32 as soon as the signups finish. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Jaedong Hyuk Mini Soma Horang2 BeSt Soulkey Larva Rush [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games ArmadaUGS2897 singsing1806 B2W.Neo971 hiko780 byalli441 KnowMe138 Liquid`VortiX100 QueenE86 Mew2King75 Trikslyr43 Railgan17 ZerO(Twitch)14 Chillindude4 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|