• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:22
CEST 21:22
KST 04:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9638 users

D Ranks Individual Tournament - Page 15

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 All
Puyi
Profile Joined November 2011
United States175 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-24 01:53:27
May 24 2012 01:34 GMT
#281
On May 24 2012 10:26 Reclusive wrote:
Here's a video I made. I don't know how to embed video sadly..

i knew essbee and obe were no mere mortals!
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
May 24 2012 01:59 GMT
#282
Damn son that was pretty epic two bad i don t have some 3D glasses i' ll try and get some.
Loved the music and the split scenes!!
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
May 24 2012 02:02 GMT
#283
On May 24 2012 10:26 Reclusive wrote:
Here's a video I made. I don't know how to embed video sadly..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdACDm_2r6M&feature=youtu.be

Wow what a sick intro o_O I wish I had made the finals to get one of these as I would save it forever.. I am so excited now holy shit!
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
May 24 2012 02:55 GMT
#284
On May 24 2012 10:26 Reclusive wrote:
Here's a video I made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdACDm_2r6M&feature=youtu.be


Lol wut, that's awesome.
Reclusive
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States88 Posts
May 24 2012 03:05 GMT
#285
On May 24 2012 11:02 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 10:26 Reclusive wrote:
Here's a video I made. I don't know how to embed video sadly..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdACDm_2r6M&feature=youtu.be

Wow what a sick intro o_O I wish I had made the finals to get one of these as I would save it forever.. I am so excited now holy shit!


Lol Thanks. When you get in the Finals of something, send me a PM. I'll make you one!
What does Happiness mean to you?
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
May 24 2012 03:07 GMT
#286
On May 24 2012 11:55 Essbee wrote:

Lol wut, that's awesome.


will you realize the truth? if the prophecy is true you two are the only ones who can bring balance to terran
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
May 24 2012 03:19 GMT
#287
On May 24 2012 12:05 Reclusive wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 11:02 Jealous wrote:
On May 24 2012 10:26 Reclusive wrote:
Here's a video I made. I don't know how to embed video sadly..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdACDm_2r6M&feature=youtu.be

Wow what a sick intro o_O I wish I had made the finals to get one of these as I would save it forever.. I am so excited now holy shit!


Lol Thanks. When you get in the Finals of something, send me a PM. I'll make you one!

Next tourney I will do my best, no DA rush!!
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Obelisco
Profile Joined January 2011
Peru1962 Posts
May 24 2012 03:53 GMT
#288
Omg that hype video is awsome hahaha. Sick intro, amazing!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
May 24 2012 03:56 GMT
#289
On May 24 2012 12:53 Obelisco wrote:
Omg that hype video is awsome hahaha. Sick intro, amazing!

Answer your interview son ^^ Make this tourney complete (every aspect so far has been covered eventually!)
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Obelisco
Profile Joined January 2011
Peru1962 Posts
May 24 2012 04:02 GMT
#290
On May 24 2012 12:56 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 12:53 Obelisco wrote:
Omg that hype video is awsome hahaha. Sick intro, amazing!

Answer your interview son ^^ Make this tourney complete (every aspect so far has been covered eventually!)

I did and sent it yesterday, but it hasn't been posted yet, I guess i will resend it.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
May 24 2012 04:06 GMT
#291
On May 24 2012 13:02 Obelisco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 12:56 Jealous wrote:
On May 24 2012 12:53 Obelisco wrote:
Omg that hype video is awsome hahaha. Sick intro, amazing!

Answer your interview son ^^ Make this tourney complete (every aspect so far has been covered eventually!)

I did and sent it yesterday, but it hasn't been posted yet, I guess i will resend it.

Haha no need to do that Pebble just formatting + in a diff timezone I'm sure ^^ Just wanted to remind you since its' been discussed recently.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-24 04:12:30
May 24 2012 04:09 GMT
#292
Interview with Obelisco

Q:Congrats on getting to the finals, how do you feel about it?

A: Thank you, i feel pretty good after getting through Round of 8 and Round of 4 due to my PvP and also defeating Babo after our match in drlt where i lost to him.

Q: In game one your shuttle got mind controlled, however it didn' t affect your game play at all. what did you think at that time?

A: I had already scouted his templar archives and then his dark archon, so i did think he would try to mind control my shuttle, i was just not quick enough to get out with the shuttle before it got mind controlled. However, i knew my expansion was way before his, so i had an advantage in macro vs him.

Q: What was the hardest game for u going into finals and why?

A: I think it was after Babo tied the series 2-2 with me giving up an advantage of 2-0. My reaver control was not good in games 3 and 4, i was not sure what i could do to win the last game. Also, another difficult moment was in the last match of my group, where an unscouted 5 pool drone all-in got to my base; i thought i had lost for a moment.

Q: What was the reasoning behind the 3 gate push in game 5?

Babo was playing a style that relied more on overwhelming instead of a style of unit control, my bad reaver micro made me lose games 3 and 4 so if i didnt switch styles i would probably lose to the same thing. Babo also changed and the roles of games 1-4 sort of reversed in that last game.

Q: Why did you pick that map for game 5?

A: The reverse ramp in Neo Aztec as well as the 3rd being vulnerable would help me contain Babo with the 3 gate and then overwhelm him with the follow up push that came later. CB has a more defensive main and natural while EC you can take safely 3 bases.

Q: Any thoughts about your Final opponent, EssBee?

A: I think he has the upper hand in this series, nevertheless it will be a tough series for both of us.

Edit: format and sorry interview was sent to reclusive first
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
YouthSC
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom355 Posts
May 27 2012 18:52 GMT
#293
I've casted the 3rd place finals!

I had to leave at the very end of the cast, so sorry about the extremely quick disconnect, but there were people waiting for me...

This is the VOD: http://www.twitch.tv/youthstarcraft/b/319440642

Thank you very much everyone!
The more I practice, the luckier I get!
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-27 19:12:37
May 27 2012 19:11 GMT
#294
(SPOILERS) Final results:
+ Show Spoiler +
essbee 4 - obelisco 3

Obelisco's net crashed on game 6 but I had a huge advantage and it was nice from him to give me the game. Good sportmanship by obelisco and a really awesome tournament by pebble!
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
May 27 2012 21:31 GMT
#295
casted finals:

http://www.twitch.tv/pebble444/b/319558163

Thanks to all who played and who posted in the thread with anti-spoilers!

GGs and see you in season2
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Prev 1 13 14 15 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason179
BRAT_OK 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14592
Artosis 491
Mini 261
Dewaltoss 134
Mind 77
ZZZero.O 54
Hyun 38
Bale 24
NaDa 20
Dota 2
qojqva2773
420jenkins558
League of Legends
Doublelift132
Counter-Strike
fl0m4057
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5652
Khaldor1321
Liquid`Hasu1053
MindelVK17
Other Games
summit1g4981
FrodaN2000
B2W.Neo805
byalli649
ToD204
Mew2King49
Railgan45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1161
BasetradeTV233
StarCraft 2
angryscii 43
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 37
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 23
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• FirePhoenix7
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3745
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• Shiphtur271
• WagamamaTV246
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 38m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 38m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 38m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.