• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:08
CEST 15:08
KST 22:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8570 users

So1 OSL Semifinal #2 : iloveoov vs Anytime - Page 24

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
chicken`
Profile Joined January 2004
Germany3478 Posts
October 28 2005 04:29 GMT
#461
anytime fighting !
im sooo hoping he will kick boxers ass
jeremy clarkson = god
Luhh
Profile Joined October 2003
Sweden2974 Posts
October 28 2005 04:32 GMT
#462
On October 28 2005 13:29 chicken` wrote:
anytime fighting !
im sooo hoping he will kick boxers ass

It would be kind of cool if boxer gets to be the most champion and also one to take titles so far apart in time.

But of course I will still root for anytime. Protoss fighting!
I wouldn´t call him stupid, but let´s just say he´s unlucky when thinking...
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
October 28 2005 04:38 GMT
#463
On October 28 2005 13:22 Luhh wrote:
When I heard of the match against JJu whom I like who is cocky as well but in a more cheeky way I lost a lot of respect for oov as a competetive gamer. He was trying to fuck around and make ghosts and try and "own" him in a cool way in a game he was clearly just about to win instead of just finishing the game right away. That imo is BM.


Jju is known for doing lame BM announcements about how he was gonna kick out the whole T1 team of the last MSL after beating Oov. I have no idea how much serious he was when he said this but if he was, playing around with ghosts at the end of a game in which he was miles ahead is nothing in comparison, and a good little revenge. Jju not saying gg although he was losing so badly was probably too much for him.

Or maybe I'm wrong and he just did that because he's cocky. We'll see if he does that vs other players.
Administrator
Luhh
Profile Joined October 2003
Sweden2974 Posts
October 28 2005 04:50 GMT
#464
On October 28 2005 13:38 PoP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2005 13:22 Luhh wrote:
When I heard of the match against JJu whom I like who is cocky as well but in a more cheeky way I lost a lot of respect for oov as a competetive gamer. He was trying to fuck around and make ghosts and try and "own" him in a cool way in a game he was clearly just about to win instead of just finishing the game right away. That imo is BM.


Jju is known for doing lame BM announcements about how he was gonna kick out the whole T1 team of the last MSL after beating Oov. I have no idea how much serious he was when he said this but if he was, playing around with ghosts at the end of a game in which he was miles ahead is nothing in comparison, and a good little revenge. Jju not saying gg although he was losing so badly was probably too much for him.

Or maybe I'm wrong and he just did that because he's cocky. We'll see if he does that vs other players.

Ahh. I see your point. You're right of course. I chose my words poorly. What I meant was that his attitude and cofidence showed in a bad way in the JJu game.

It's not wrong to have a high opinion of oneself. In fact, it's usually a good thing.

But what JJu said against taking out SKT1, I think it was more for show. I don't think even he believed it when he said it. Boy did that one backfire on him.
I wouldn´t call him stupid, but let´s just say he´s unlucky when thinking...
instantbunz
Profile Joined November 2004
United States319 Posts
October 28 2005 05:32 GMT
#465
On October 28 2005 13:38 PoP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2005 13:22 Luhh wrote:
When I heard of the match against JJu whom I like who is cocky as well but in a more cheeky way I lost a lot of respect for oov as a competetive gamer. He was trying to fuck around and make ghosts and try and "own" him in a cool way in a game he was clearly just about to win instead of just finishing the game right away. That imo is BM.


Jju is known for doing lame BM announcements about how he was gonna kick out the whole T1 team of the last MSL after beating Oov. I have no idea how much serious he was when he said this but if he was, playing around with ghosts at the end of a game in which he was miles ahead is nothing in comparison, and a good little revenge. Jju not saying gg although he was losing so badly was probably too much for him.

Or maybe I'm wrong and he just did that because he's cocky. We'll see if he does that vs other players.


Actually, oov DID do that several times to a few other players. I can't remember all of them, but one was against Goodfriend on Nostalgia. It was perfectly clear that oov had won, and the commentators were ready to say "GG", as they kept on saying that it was 99% won. Oov then started just to fortify the choke and expanded/defended everywhere, making mass wraiths and tanks, and played around with him here and there. That was particularly famous, as people were mentioning that in the forums a while ago.

On the other hand, Boxer vs Chojja: Boxer had faked Chojja out by making it look like he was going mechanic, on Luna. Boxer went bio instead, and Chojja wasted his upgrades on hydra range/speed. Chojja then had to make sunkens, and wasted more minerals there. Boxer was clearly in the lead. At one point in the game, Chojja said, "Battle?" meaning that Chojja was asking Boxer if he was making Battlecruisers, because he was so much in the lead. But Boxer didn't overkill. He just attacked with enough to win the game.
Veni.Vidi.Vici.
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-10-28 06:15:06
October 28 2005 06:14 GMT
#466
On October 28 2005 14:32 instantbunz wrote:
Actually, oov DID do that several times to a few other players. I can't remember all of them, but one was against Goodfriend on Nostalgia. It was perfectly clear that oov had won, and the commentators were ready to say "GG", as they kept on saying that it was 99% won. Oov then started just to fortify the choke and expanded/defended everywhere, making mass wraiths and tanks, and played around with him here and there. That was particularly famous, as people were mentioning that in the forums a while ago.


Doubt I've seen the game here as well, but it's basically the same: if GF had 99% lost, why didn't he concede? I don't see a problem with securing your win 100% instead of risking the remaining 1%. Oov is the kind of players who masses when his opponent lets him do so. Maybe he didn't know he was so ahead. Well, I'm just supposing here, but if you've got some link for the vod of this game, I'd be glad to see it and give a more objective input.

Anyway, I've seen lots of games where the guy leading just secures instead of finishing, it's pretty common and I doubt you can say it's similar to what he did vs Jju.
Administrator
Guybrush
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Spain4744 Posts
October 28 2005 06:50 GMT
#467
I dont see why people have to wait to get attacked to concede. I'd have no problem with someone safing 100% vs someone like Boxer for example who is able to make outrageous comebacks. It has nothing to do with BM, and making a little show by making Nukes, BCs or whatever should only be taken humorous and not as an insult. Personally I'd just leave the moment I'd heard "Nuclear launch detected"

There has been ALOT of similar situations like Elky nuking Gundam and Boxer nuking Elky at WCG. JJu getting mindcontroled by Kingdom, Rock building himself up with Terran vs Fofy on Luna, Chojja infesting CCs, and probably ALOT more Im forgetting.
Live2Win is awesome. Happy new year scarabi!
instantbunz
Profile Joined November 2004
United States319 Posts
October 28 2005 07:01 GMT
#468
On October 28 2005 15:14 PoP wrote:

Doubt I've seen the game here as well, but it's basically the same: if GF had 99% lost, why didn't he concede? I don't see a problem with securing your win 100% instead of risking the remaining 1%. Oov is the kind of players who masses when his opponent lets him do so. Maybe he didn't know he was so ahead. Well, I'm just supposing here, but if you've got some link for the vod of this game, I'd be glad to see it and give a more objective input.

Anyway, I've seen lots of games where the guy leading just secures instead of finishing, it's pretty common and I doubt you can say it's similar to what he did vs Jju.


There's a difference between securing the game and toying with the opponent. =p
The game with oov and Goodfriend is the Gillette Starleague.

Btw, there have been cases where progamers other than oov have toyed with the opponent also (not just securing the win).
Veni.Vidi.Vici.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 28 2005 07:07 GMT
#469
In all honesty, I don't see the lack of manner in "toying" with your opponent. SC is not a game in which both players have to stay in game for a certain length of time (using Luhh's sports analogy from earlier). If things look that grim, just tap out. You can avoid those kind of late-game humiliation yourself.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Gandalf
Profile Joined August 2004
Pakistan1905 Posts
October 28 2005 07:11 GMT
#470
I agree with Pop 100% and he has me convinced.

I laughed at the point where Pop commented if the game was 99% lost, why didnt GF leave?

Instantbunz I'm afraid I cant agree with you, I've never seen anything that would make oov seem bm. One or two outlier incidents aren't enough to label someone. If anything, the way oov always mentions boxer in his interviews, and the respect he shows him, makes him seem an essentially gm person.
iamke55
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States2806 Posts
October 28 2005 08:05 GMT
#471
On October 28 2005 05:02 geod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2005 04:54 instantbunz wrote:
On October 28 2005 04:53 PoP wrote:
On October 28 2005 04:52 FireBlast! wrote:
dont kill me for saying this but I personally preferred this series over Pusan Boxer


How that?

Only short one-sided rapes, only 3rd game was a tad interesting/close. -_-


It's always fun to see really dynamic plays, instead of the typical FD Terran and triple nexus Protoss.

Everyone hardly stand a chance against iloveovv if playing standard - macro game . Anytime knows it very well.
Vs Boxer, well it's completely another story...


Funny, last year people were saying oov was "uncheesable".
During practice session, I discovered very good build against zerg. -Bisu[Shield]
iNsaNe-
Profile Joined January 2005
Finland5201 Posts
October 28 2005 17:53 GMT
#472
Sexy games. Whoa. Second game was very nice imo.
It takes a fool to remain sane.
geod
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Vietnam450 Posts
October 28 2005 18:07 GMT
#473
On October 28 2005 17:05 iamke55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2005 05:02 geod wrote:
On October 28 2005 04:54 instantbunz wrote:
On October 28 2005 04:53 PoP wrote:
On October 28 2005 04:52 FireBlast! wrote:
dont kill me for saying this but I personally preferred this series over Pusan Boxer


How that?

Only short one-sided rapes, only 3rd game was a tad interesting/close. -_-


It's always fun to see really dynamic plays, instead of the typical FD Terran and triple nexus Protoss.

Everyone hardly stand a chance against iloveovv if playing standard - macro game . Anytime knows it very well.
Vs Boxer, well it's completely another story...


Funny, last year people were saying oov was "uncheesable".

Why "uncheesable" because people tended to chease him alot but failed...
mensrea
Profile Joined September 2002
Canada5062 Posts
October 28 2005 19:24 GMT
#474
1. People should stop using the word "luck". At this level of play, you make your own luck.

2. Anytime CRUSHED oov in this one. I've never seen oov so deflated after a loss. He was in utter shock afterwards. His main had been razed so completely and overwhelmingly in games 1 and 4 that he didn't even attempt to do a "last stand" like he (and Boxer) usually does. Not that he had any units left, mind you.

3. That 3 shuttle 3 reaver 3 goon drop by Anytime was pure art. Why was oov caught so flat-footed? Why was oov expanding instead of producing defensive units? Was he just playing poorly? No. oov has probably one of the toughest defensive shells to crack in all of SC. Maybe even better than Boxer's. He was playing like iloveoov - he knew it would be a shuttle drop of mixed units backed by reavers (he had scv/wraith scouting done). It's just that he thought he could stop it - just like he stops 99% of such tactics against other players. But, Anytime isn't just another player. Fuck, the guy isn't even mortal. He's the "God of Death", according to the OGN commentators.

Still don't believe me? Still think Anytime just got "lucky"? Then how do you explain this comment by Anytime just before the match:

Anytime: "If I win any one of the first three games, then I've won the whole match. I won't lose games 4 and 5, if we get to them."

"I won't lose games 4 and 5". That's right. The guy knew exactly how he was going to fuck over oov and he'd already determined that his strats for the last two games were virtually without counter. The God of Death indeed.

It's going to be an amazing final. But, my money's on Anytime.
actus non facit reum, nisi mens sit rea.
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-10-28 20:13:21
October 28 2005 20:11 GMT
#475
On October 29 2005 04:24 mensrea wrote:
1. People should stop using the word "luck". At this level of play, you make your own luck.


Probably.


2. Anytime CRUSHED oov in this one. I've never seen oov so deflated after a loss. He was in utter shock afterwards. His main had been razed so completely and overwhelmingly in games 1 and 4 that he didn't even attempt to do a "last stand" like he (and Boxer) usually does. Not that he had any units left, mind you.


Huuh, Oov usually doing a "last stand"? Not really, I'd even say it's the total opposite. Oov is probably tapping out earlier than *any* other pro, and he's known for that. Nothing special yesterday.


3. That 3 shuttle 3 reaver 3 goon drop by Anytime was pure art. Why was oov caught so flat-footed? Why was oov expanding instead of producing defensive units? Was he just playing poorly? No.


I usually agree with you, but not at all here. Going double fast expo although he saw Anytime wasn't expanding himself was the shittiest decision possible, honestly. 3-4 more goliaths and it's another story.


oov has probably one of the toughest defensive shells to crack in all of SC. Maybe even better than Boxer's. He was playing like iloveoov - he knew it would be a shuttle drop of mixed units backed by reavers (he had scv/wraith scouting done).


I don't recall the game precisely but I think he did NOT scout with his wraith, he was about to but backed away as soon as a goon hit the wraith.


It's just that he thought he could stop it - just like he stops 99% of such tactics against other players.


He thought he could stop 3 reavers and 3 goons with like 6 goliaths? Yeah sure... :/


But, Anytime isn't just another player. Fuck, the guy isn't even mortal. He's the "God of Death", according to the OGN commentators.


Cool nickname, but I could have beat Oov with this drop. He didn't even have to micro the reavers.

Don't get me wrong, Anytime played great the whole series. But he didn't beat the best Oov. Far from that.


Still don't believe me? Still think Anytime just got "lucky"? Then how do you explain this comment by Anytime just before the match:

Anytime: "If I win any one of the first three games, then I've won the whole match. I won't lose games 4 and 5, if we get to them."


Nice confidence, indeed. Maybe Oov said the same. Cool.

"I won't lose games 4 and 5". That's right. The guy knew exactly how he was going to fuck over oov and he'd already determined that his strats for the last two games were virtually without counter. The God of Death indeed.


It's funny Oov is considered cocky, cause such comments do sound way more arrogant than what Oov has ever said. I mean, either he really believed in it and then it's indeed plain arrogant, or he just said that for show (or to scare Oov or something), and then you can't base your arguments on it.
Administrator
Wuselmops
Profile Joined December 2004
Germany346 Posts
October 28 2005 22:46 GMT
#476
On October 28 2005 10:48 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2005 07:14 instantbunz wrote:
On October 28 2005 04:52 PoP wrote:
On October 28 2005 04:51 instantbunz wrote:
On October 28 2005 04:50 PoP wrote:
On October 28 2005 04:45 Carnac wrote:
at least boxer now has the chance to shut ppl up forever who still say he sucks tvp


That's not what I saw. Anytime didn't seem to be wanting to shake hands but just "put his head down" (or whatever you call that) as a sign of respect. Oov looked at him and did it also, although very fast.


In 100% of the cases, the players go up to the other player to shake hands.


Anytime didn't move his hands at all. :/



[image loading]


Anytime is denied by oov to shake hands. =(


Awwwwwkkwwwwaaaarddd


lol, reminds me of this:

THE LEGEND OF PAI MEI

David Carradine & Uma Thurman



David Carradine:
Once upon a time in China
Some believe around the year, one-double knot-three.
Head priest of The White Lotus Clan Pai Mei
Was walking down the road
Contemplating whatever a man with Pai Mei's infinite power would contemplate
Which is another way of saying, who knows.
When, a Shaolin monk appeared on the road traveling in the opposite direction.

As the monk and the priest crossed paths...
Pai Mei in a practically unfathomable display of generosity
Gave the monk the slightest of nods.
The nod, was not returned.

Now was it the intention of the Shaolin monk to insult Pai Mei ?
Or, did he just fail to see the generous social gesture?
The motives of the monk, remain unknown.
What is known, were the consequences.

The next morning Pai Mei appeared at the Shaolin Temple,
And demanded that the temple's head Abbot offer Pai Mei his neck to repay the insult.
The Abbot, at first, tried to console Pai Mei, only to find, Pai Mei was inconsolable.

So began, the massacre of the Shaolin Temple,
And all sixty of the monks inside,
At the fists of the White Lotus.
And so began, the legend of Pai Mei's Five-Point Palm
Exploding Heart Technique.

Uma Thurman :
And what praytell
Is a five-point palm
Exploding heart technique?
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
October 28 2005 23:01 GMT
#477
On October 29 2005 05:11 PoP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2005 04:24 mensrea wrote:
2. Anytime CRUSHED oov in this one. I've never seen oov so deflated after a loss. He was in utter shock afterwards. His main had been razed so completely and overwhelmingly in games 1 and 4 that he didn't even attempt to do a "last stand" like he (and Boxer) usually does. Not that he had any units left, mind you.


Huuh, Oov usually doing a "last stand"? Not really, I'd even say it's the total opposite. Oov is probably tapping out earlier than *any* other pro, and he's known for that. Nothing special yesterday.

I'm with PoP here. I even recall an interview of oov in which he said that he got criticized by Boxer for his tendency to leave games too early.

Show nested quote +

3. That 3 shuttle 3 reaver 3 goon drop by Anytime was pure art. Why was oov caught so flat-footed? Why was oov expanding instead of producing defensive units? Was he just playing poorly? No.


I usually agree with you, but not at all here. Going double fast expo although he saw Anytime wasn't expanding himself was the shittiest decision possible, honestly. 3-4 more goliaths and it's another story.

Yeah, he definitely should not have had double expanded, _especially_ considering that Anytime had not even started _any_ expansion yet. He would have been in a far better position had he built 4 Gols instead of a 3rd CC. Also he had 1 shuttle with 4 Gols @ Anytime's mineral only, where he killed a pylon, which he had to fly back (too late obviously).
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
October 28 2005 23:10 GMT
#478
On October 29 2005 04:24 mensrea wrote:
1. People should stop using the word "luck". At this level of play, you make your own luck.

2. Anytime CRUSHED oov in this one. I've never seen oov so deflated after a loss. He was in utter shock afterwards. His main had been razed so completely and overwhelmingly in games 1 and 4 that he didn't even attempt to do a "last stand" like he (and Boxer) usually does. Not that he had any units left, mind you.

3. That 3 shuttle 3 reaver 3 goon drop by Anytime was pure art. Why was oov caught so flat-footed? Why was oov expanding instead of producing defensive units? Was he just playing poorly? No. oov has probably one of the toughest defensive shells to crack in all of SC. Maybe even better than Boxer's. He was playing like iloveoov - he knew it would be a shuttle drop of mixed units backed by reavers (he had scv/wraith scouting done). It's just that he thought he could stop it - just like he stops 99% of such tactics against other players. But, Anytime isn't just another player. Fuck, the guy isn't even mortal. He's the "God of Death", according to the OGN commentators.

Still don't believe me? Still think Anytime just got "lucky"? Then how do you explain this comment by Anytime just before the match:

Anytime: "If I win any one of the first three games, then I've won the whole match. I won't lose games 4 and 5, if we get to them."

"I won't lose games 4 and 5". That's right. The guy knew exactly how he was going to fuck over oov and he'd already determined that his strats for the last two games were virtually without counter. The God of Death indeed.

It's going to be an amazing final. But, my money's on Anytime.


Ah, the world would stop revolving if rea didn't have a new P to adore after rA's disappearance from the top ranks ^^

But truth be told, I have to agree that Anytime was amazing, and I think one can see it in the guy's eyes - the determination of a champ and the nervousness of a newcomer - as well as in his gameplay. Still, I'm also more inclined to believe that Anytime's statements about his tactics for games 4 and 5 were more a mandatory statement of confidence than anything else.

IIRC oov did not scout Anytime's main at all with that wraith of his, and never made any attempts at a shuttle-hunt either, which I couldn't understand at that time like... at all, but then again he's oov... Not sure how things might or might not fare vs BoxeR now, but I recon the kind of experience and natural-born cheesiness that the Emperor is in possession of *will* provide Anytime a reason or two to spend some serious thinking on.

Anyways seems like one interesting final to come - all for our common benefit, too!

-Mynock
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
October 28 2005 23:28 GMT
#479
All I can say is: Go boxer, you can do it <3
Graphics
exkgb
Profile Joined September 2005
United States504 Posts
October 28 2005 23:36 GMT
#480
Boxer PLEASE RAPE anytime with cheese strats, revenge for OOV, damn I hope july had beat oov in the quaters so he can rape anytime and we can have a TvZ finals with boxer vs July. Boxer's TvZ is always awesome to watch.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC127
EnkiAlexander 11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
SteadfastSC 127
Rex 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50771
Bisu 2259
Horang2 1301
Hyuk 615
BeSt 480
EffOrt 428
Mini 398
Light 354
Soma 329
Larva 287
[ Show more ]
ZerO 185
Shuttle 152
Rush 138
Mong 93
Leta 89
Barracks 83
Snow 69
Pusan 63
ToSsGirL 50
Mind 47
Aegong 33
JYJ 28
Sexy 27
Bale 20
sorry 19
Terrorterran 12
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 8
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4742
XaKoH 401
Counter-Strike
Fnx 719
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1404
Khaldor1121
Lowko503
Other Games
gofns33041
singsing2033
olofmeister1271
B2W.Neo426
hiko402
Livibee194
Beastyqt114
Liquid`VortiX90
Mew2King75
ArmadaUGS69
ZerO(Twitch)11
djWHEAT9
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 258
ComeBackTV 182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream140
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 98
Other Games
BasetradeTV52
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH196
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 52m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 52m
Online Event
21h 52m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.