Brave, "don't hydra rush me bro, i won't cannon rush you"
CH, "deal"
Brave to himself "DT rush lol"
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
big_shark
United States172 Posts
Brave, "don't hydra rush me bro, i won't cannon rush you" CH, "deal" Brave to himself "DT rush lol" | ||
|
Sawamura
Malaysia7602 Posts
| ||
|
Harem
United States11393 Posts
On March 25 2012 13:06 Hesmyrr wrote: Time for Brave to end KT Zerg's PO streak It's been over. | ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
| ||
|
Itachii
Poland12466 Posts
On March 25 2012 13:05 Bisu-Fan wrote: [T/N woah didn't know TLPDizing was that easy... o.O] Q: Congrats on the win. Did you sleep well? A: Thank you... Uhhh I was really tired, but because I felt that the team lost because of me, I stayed up late practicing. Q: You won today's game, but it looks like you still have a chip on your shoulder. A: I do feel good, but because of yesterday's loss, I feel like I won't be happy till the team wins. Q: Well shouldn't you have gone 2 gate robo? A: Well yesterday on the same map, I lost with a BO. So I thought a ton, and wanted to punish the opponent with a different, unpredictable build. And I think the whole game was played out on my palm the whole time. [T/N TOO GOOD *crowd goes wild~*] Q: Well now that you won, and if the team wins, will you have a ceremony for us? A: Uh... what?!?! Q: Haha like when you leave the stage, will you perform a ceremony? A: No well I think we'll need a bit of a bigger achievement for a ceremony. Like getting to the Grand Finals maybe... Q: Haha you're always such a pro with your responses [T/N not quite, but she commented on his professionalism] Q: Again congrats on the win and hope your team does well too. A: Yup thanks~ SAMSUNG FIGHTING!!!! [T/N by the way KT fans, no offense I don't hate KT, I just like SKT and I see KT as archrivals of SKT... ]Thank you! And supernovamaniac, you are pretty good~ | ||
|
Release
United States4397 Posts
On March 25 2012 13:06 Mumei wrote: Show nested quote + On March 25 2012 13:03 mnesthes wrote: On March 25 2012 13:01 BLinD-RawR wrote: That was... more than half a year ago.On March 25 2012 13:00 MountainDewJunkie wrote: Would be nice to see Flash actually lose to a zerg again... when was the last time that happened? vs zero last playoffs. It was also within the last 9 vZs he played. ... And he lost on Icarus. On one of the poor starting locations no less, going 5 rax +1, vs lurkers. CH at the 9, brave at the 3. No shenanigans yet. | ||
|
MountainDewJunkie
United States10347 Posts
| ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
| ||
|
Shock710
Australia6097 Posts
| ||
|
Bisu-Fan
Russian Federation3339 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Itachii
Poland12466 Posts
| ||
|
Release
United States4397 Posts
| ||
|
Hesmyrr
Canada5776 Posts
| ||
|
doothegee
Korea (South)3011 Posts
CH puts a hatchery at 6 | ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
Nothing unusual...yet hatchery placed at 7 Caucasian girl says "Oh my!" with the camera on her Nex, cannon, Ovie sees it 4 lings heading out | ||
|
Misder
United States1557 Posts
| ||
|
ZeaL.
United States5955 Posts
white girl needs to learn to duck | ||
|
1Eris1
United States5797 Posts
| ||
|
PineappleLumpsToss
New Zealand2434 Posts
| ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
5 lings chill outside | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Mini firebathero Dewaltoss soO NaDa HiyA Bale PianO [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN1918 Beastyqt611 summit1g553 B2W.Neo387 mouzStarbuck381 Livibee188 shahzam176 ToD170 C9.Mang0148 Trikslyr116 UpATreeSC114 RotterdaM107 Mew2King47
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|