On March 25 2012 13:04 Hyde wrote:
Cadical can see into the future, beware his power
Cadical can see into the future, beware his power
HA.
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
On March 25 2012 13:04 Hyde wrote: Show nested quote + On March 25 2012 13:03 oldgregg wrote: what stream are you guys watching on where CH and brave are up? im just watching storku's intwerview Cadical can see into the future, beware his power HA. | ||
|
Rhaegar99
Australia1190 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Ideas
United States8180 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
On March 25 2012 13:04 ffreakk wrote: Brave is back on Brave Reaction against the Craziest Hydra ever. neo brave reaction. | ||
|
Caihead
Canada8550 Posts
On March 25 2012 13:04 cLicK wrote: Oh great its Brave. Inb4 cannon/proxy. PvZ in a nutshell | ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
On March 25 2012 13:05 Soft`Soap wrote: man January really keeps surprising me brave in this map AGAIN? are you kidding me? They'll never expect me to play the same player...again! | ||
|
doothegee
Korea (South)3011 Posts
On March 25 2012 13:04 Zona wrote: Brave has an interesting smirk on his face... Does he have something up his sleeve? Pretty sure Brave made Chain Reaction. | ||
|
Bisu-Fan
Russian Federation3339 Posts
[T/N woah didn't know TLPDizing was that easy... o.O] Q: Congrats on the win. Did you sleep well? A: Thank you... Uhhh I was really tired, but because I felt that the team lost because of me, I stayed up late practicing. Q: You won today's game, but it looks like you still have a chip on your shoulder. A: I do feel good, but because of yesterday's loss, I feel like I won't be happy till the team wins. Q: Well shouldn't you have gone 2 gate robo? A: Well yesterday on the same map, I lost with a BO. So I thought a ton, and wanted to punish the opponent with a different, unpredictable build. And I think the whole game was played out on my palm the whole time. [T/N TOO GOOD *crowd goes wild~*] Q: Well now that you won, and if the team wins, will you have a ceremony for us? A: Uh... what?!?! Q: Haha like when you leave the stage, will you perform a ceremony? A: No well I think we'll need a bit of a bigger achievement for a ceremony. Like getting to the Grand Finals maybe... Q: Haha you're always such a pro with your responses [T/N not quite, but she commented on his professionalism] Q: Again congrats on the win and hope your team does well too. A: Yup thanks~ SAMSUNG FIGHTING!!!! [T/N by the way KT fans, no offense I don't hate KT, I just like SKT and I see KT as archrivals of SKT... ] | ||
|
fireflyhex
73 Posts
| ||
|
MountainDewJunkie
United States10347 Posts
| ||
|
oldgregg
New Zealand1176 Posts
| ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
On March 25 2012 13:05 Zona wrote: Show nested quote + On March 25 2012 13:05 Soft`Soap wrote: man January really keeps surprising me brave in this map AGAIN? are you kidding me? They'll never expect me to play the same player...again! ![]() Flash versus Jangbi again weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee | ||
|
Hesmyrr
Canada5776 Posts
| ||
|
RageCommodore
Germany912 Posts
| ||
|
Mumei
United States270 Posts
On March 25 2012 13:03 mnesthes wrote: Show nested quote + That was... more than half a year ago.On March 25 2012 13:01 BLinD-RawR wrote: On March 25 2012 13:00 MountainDewJunkie wrote: Would be nice to see Flash actually lose to a zerg again... when was the last time that happened? vs zero last playoffs. It was also within the last 9 vZs he played. ... And he lost on Icarus. | ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
Brave the protoss at 3 Crazy-Hydra the zerg at 9 | ||
|
Release
United States4397 Posts
| ||
|
TheGlassface
United States612 Posts
| ||
|
1Eris1
United States5797 Posts
Alright Brave, be uh, brave? | ||
|
ZeaL.
United States5955 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu Hyuk Stork actioN Soma Zeus Rush [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• LUISG • killerbeecast3 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|