• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:12
CEST 17:12
KST 00:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9871 users

[SPL] Team 8 vs CJ Entus - Page 52

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 Next
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
February 25 2012 05:08 GMT
#1021
On February 25 2012 14:05 k.taeyang wrote:
I am questioning Baby's decision in his last set. He could have forfeit his nat expo to secure main and just defend and tech up. Couldn't he? Baby had after all, econ advantage and he SAW that two hatch-muta incoming.

You should start by questioning build cause what he did is autoloss vs 2hat muta. -_-
Moderator。◕‿◕。
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 05:10:11
February 25 2012 05:09 GMT
#1022
On February 25 2012 14:05 kuroshiroi wrote:
I'm gonna blame this on T8's coach. Why didn't he send Baby first and then JD... he really doesn't seem to know wtf he's doing.

This is unfair. It seems really hard to form a new team in BW with new practicing routines. And to top it off without practice partners. People are way too harsh when they talk about them and I don't think it is the coache's fault.

It would be so incredibly bad for BW if T8 doesn't make the playoffs though.
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
Winechu
Profile Joined May 2011
Singapore1186 Posts
February 25 2012 05:09 GMT
#1023
On February 25 2012 14:05 Elyvilon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 14:04 Winechu wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:02 Elyvilon wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:01 S-Class wrote:
Baby should not feel bad.
I have to be direct with this, this is Jaedong's fault lol
He had it.

When did JD have it?

He never had it, but should have had it...

Why? Even ignoring JD getting blindsided by Leta's build, I don't think he played very well.

I mean that it was a game he was favoured to win going into it, and considering their head-to-head and Leta's reputation of being JD's bitch, he should have. But yeah, that was just a poor showing from him.
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
February 25 2012 05:10 GMT
#1024
On February 25 2012 14:08 Harem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 14:05 k.taeyang wrote:
I am questioning Baby's decision in his last set. He could have forfeit his nat expo to secure main and just defend and tech up. Couldn't he? Baby had after all, econ advantage and he SAW that two hatch-muta incoming.

You should start by questioning build cause what he did is autoloss vs 2hat muta. -_-

That's what I thought, really did not understand his decision to do this stuff when he had all the scounting info in the world.
Adapt man, you're a progamer, and you're not fantasy in the deciding game of a final TT...
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
February 25 2012 05:11 GMT
#1025
On February 25 2012 14:05 kuroshiroi wrote:
I'm gonna blame this on T8's coach. Why didn't he send Baby first and then JD... he really doesn't seem to know wtf he's doing.

Hindsight is always 20/20.
Writer:o
o[twist]
Profile Joined May 2008
United States4903 Posts
February 25 2012 05:12 GMT
#1026
this is one that you can't blame on the coach. sea got a TvZ, baby got a TvZ, jaedong got leta. all very, very winnable matches. just none of them came through.
Prince_Stranger
Profile Joined November 2010
Kazakhstan762 Posts
February 25 2012 05:12 GMT
#1027
On February 25 2012 14:09 Winechu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 14:05 Elyvilon wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:04 Winechu wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:02 Elyvilon wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:01 S-Class wrote:
Baby should not feel bad.
I have to be direct with this, this is Jaedong's fault lol
He had it.

When did JD have it?

He never had it, but should have had it...

Why? Even ignoring JD getting blindsided by Leta's build, I don't think he played very well.

I mean that it was a game he was favoured to win going into it, and considering their head-to-head and Leta's reputation of being JD's bitch, he should have. But yeah, that was just a poor showing from him.


JD perfectly started to counter the intial build. Last time when Leta won he did the same. Yes there is maybe fault of JD, but the build is strong and actually I don't know what to do vs this. 2 Hatch muta maybe? or fast Hive? Any suggestions?
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong
Elyvilon
Profile Joined August 2008
United States13143 Posts
February 25 2012 05:14 GMT
#1028
On February 25 2012 14:09 Winechu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 14:05 Elyvilon wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:04 Winechu wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:02 Elyvilon wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:01 S-Class wrote:
Baby should not feel bad.
I have to be direct with this, this is Jaedong's fault lol
He had it.

When did JD have it?

He never had it, but should have had it...

Why? Even ignoring JD getting blindsided by Leta's build, I don't think he played very well.

I mean that it was a game he was favoured to win going into it, and considering their head-to-head and Leta's reputation of being JD's bitch, he should have. But yeah, that was just a poor showing from him.

Historically, Leta always lost to JD(something that, as a huge Leta fan, would make me very sad), true. But this season, I honestly think Leta has been a better player than JD, and the map is clearly terran favored based on the races the coaches have been sending out.

And again, I am going to say that I feel leta played a lot better that game than JD did.
Liquipedia
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 05:15:27
February 25 2012 05:14 GMT
#1029
On February 25 2012 14:06 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 14:04 red4ce wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:02 Kyuukyuu wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:01 Kanil wrote:
Really pleased with that result. Players I like won, players I dislike lost. Shame about Jaedong, but otherwise mostly perfect.

Some good games, too!


you know this result ends with T8 missing playoffs right


Not everyone auto-roots for Team 8 you know.


You guys realize T8 missing playoffs is fucking terrible for any sponsorship possibilities right? That JD/Baby/Sea and other players of their calibre are a fixture in BW that make it 10x more entertaining?

I can understand being a happy CJ fan (I like them too) but coming up with retarded shit like "i dont care at all" makes you the worst kind of fan...



I've never been on board with the idea of rooting for T8 just so they can get a sponsor. For Team8 to win someone else has to lose. If even a big company like Hwaseung killed their team because they underperformed for a coupld years, who's to say that CJ won't do the same if Entus doesn't make the playoffs this year? If Team8 picks up a sponsor solely because they make the playoffs, what happens if they struggle next season and miss them? The sponsor leaves and we're back to where we started. I want Team8 to get a sponsor who believes in the team long term and is willing to give them time to develop rather than conditionally providing money based on winning immediately.
pencil-leads
Profile Joined November 2011
Singapore404 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 05:16:49
February 25 2012 05:15 GMT
#1030
On February 25 2012 14:06 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 14:04 pencil-leads wrote:
i thought they still have a chance as long as they win all the other matches?


It kind of depends on stuff like SKT losing to ACE and whatnot, not sure but it's a really long shot now.


ya but i suppossed ACE is not going to get owned like that without a fight. i mean though they have lost their chance but i guess they wouldnt want to be humiliated or something. and sometimes i wonder why ACE coach does not send out fbh. even if they choose their players by lottery... not coming out for so long makes it seem.. arghh i dont know what is happening.

only way is for team 8, soul and ace going on a winning streak.
http://no-more-fairytales.com/scbw
Winechu
Profile Joined May 2011
Singapore1186 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 05:19:55
February 25 2012 05:16 GMT
#1031
On February 25 2012 14:12 o[twist] wrote:
this is one that you can't blame on the coach. sea got a TvZ, baby got a TvZ, jaedong got leta. all very, very winnable matches. just none of them came through.


I agree completely. Getting sea a vZ is the best MU for him he could've possibly hoped. JD vs Leta is more often than not a JD win (just look at their head-to-head lol). And it's a baby vZ on JADE. T8's coach nailed it. They just played poorly.


On February 25 2012 14:14 Elyvilon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 14:09 Winechu wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:05 Elyvilon wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:04 Winechu wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:02 Elyvilon wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:01 S-Class wrote:
Baby should not feel bad.
I have to be direct with this, this is Jaedong's fault lol
He had it.

When did JD have it?

He never had it, but should have had it...

Why? Even ignoring JD getting blindsided by Leta's build, I don't think he played very well.

I mean that it was a game he was favoured to win going into it, and considering their head-to-head and Leta's reputation of being JD's bitch, he should have. But yeah, that was just a poor showing from him.

Historically, Leta always lost to JD(something that, as a huge Leta fan, would make me very sad), true. But this season, I honestly think Leta has been a better player than JD, and the map is clearly terran favored based on the races the coaches have been sending out.

And again, I am going to say that I feel leta played a lot better that game than JD did.


I agree with this completely. Going into the match though I would've predicted a JD win and that is what I based my original comment on.
Elyvilon
Profile Joined August 2008
United States13143 Posts
February 25 2012 05:16 GMT
#1032
On February 25 2012 14:12 Prince_Stranger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 14:09 Winechu wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:05 Elyvilon wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:04 Winechu wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:02 Elyvilon wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:01 S-Class wrote:
Baby should not feel bad.
I have to be direct with this, this is Jaedong's fault lol
He had it.

When did JD have it?

He never had it, but should have had it...

Why? Even ignoring JD getting blindsided by Leta's build, I don't think he played very well.

I mean that it was a game he was favoured to win going into it, and considering their head-to-head and Leta's reputation of being JD's bitch, he should have. But yeah, that was just a poor showing from him.


JD perfectly started to counter the intial build. Last time when Leta won he did the same. Yes there is maybe fault of JD, but the build is strong and actually I don't know what to do vs this. 2 Hatch muta maybe? or fast Hive? Any suggestions?

Harem posted up a JD/Leta game from a couple years ago where Leta did the same style of build and lost. I put up a game between calm and gogo(admittedly, worse players than both) where gogo did a MM/goliath push and lost. It's a very powerful timing, but it's not unbeatable.
Liquipedia
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
February 25 2012 05:17 GMT
#1033
On February 25 2012 14:05 k.taeyang wrote:
I am questioning Baby's decision in his last set. He could have forfeit his nat expo to secure main and just defend and tech up. Couldn't he? Baby had after all, econ advantage and he SAW that two hatch-muta incoming.


Yeah. I think 1 base play here would have been great, specifically, fast 1 vult 1 wraith into vessel + 3 raxes. No way effort would have had eco to not die once he pushed out.
shaftofpleasure
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Korea (North)1375 Posts
February 25 2012 05:19 GMT
#1034
Those King Crabs were just .. AWESOME
-Nanashin's Stream
It's either the holes of my nose are getting smaller or my fingers are getting bigger. /// Always Rooting for the Underdog. Hyuk/Sin/Jaehoon/Juni/Hyvva/Hoejja/Canata //// Hiding in thread somewhere where BW is still in it's pure form here on TL.
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
February 25 2012 05:20 GMT
#1035
On February 25 2012 14:16 Winechu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 14:12 o[twist] wrote:
this is one that you can't blame on the coach. sea got a TvZ, baby got a TvZ, jaedong got leta. all very, very winnable matches. just none of them came through.


I agree completely. Getting sea a vZ is the best MU for him he could've possibly hoped. JD vs Leta is more often than not a JD win (just look at their head-to-head lol). And it's a baby vZ on JADE. T8's coach nailed it. They just played poorly.

It was a Baby v Z on Ground Zero, which was 12-2 in TvZ. Aside from Jaedong playing on Jade, it couldn't have gone better for T8 in terms of maps and matchups, honestly.
Writer:o
Prince_Stranger
Profile Joined November 2010
Kazakhstan762 Posts
February 25 2012 05:21 GMT
#1036
On February 25 2012 14:16 Elyvilon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 14:12 Prince_Stranger wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:09 Winechu wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:05 Elyvilon wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:04 Winechu wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:02 Elyvilon wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:01 S-Class wrote:
Baby should not feel bad.
I have to be direct with this, this is Jaedong's fault lol
He had it.

When did JD have it?

He never had it, but should have had it...

Why? Even ignoring JD getting blindsided by Leta's build, I don't think he played very well.

I mean that it was a game he was favoured to win going into it, and considering their head-to-head and Leta's reputation of being JD's bitch, he should have. But yeah, that was just a poor showing from him.


JD perfectly started to counter the intial build. Last time when Leta won he did the same. Yes there is maybe fault of JD, but the build is strong and actually I don't know what to do vs this. 2 Hatch muta maybe? or fast Hive? Any suggestions?

Harem posted up a JD/Leta game from a couple years ago where Leta did the same style of build and lost. I put up a game between calm and gogo(admittedly, worse players than both) where gogo did a MM/goliath push and lost. It's a very powerful timing, but it's not unbeatable.


Thank you! Going to watch after next match!
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong
shaftofpleasure
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Korea (North)1375 Posts
February 25 2012 05:21 GMT
#1037
On February 25 2012 14:17 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 14:05 k.taeyang wrote:
I am questioning Baby's decision in his last set. He could have forfeit his nat expo to secure main and just defend and tech up. Couldn't he? Baby had after all, econ advantage and he SAW that two hatch-muta incoming.


Yeah. I think 1 base play here would have been great, specifically, fast 1 vult 1 wraith into vessel + 3 raxes. No way effort would have had eco to not die once he pushed out.


That was the problem with his build. It was his intention to have a Fast Tech, Fast Expo, No units but Effort made many zerglings.
It's either the holes of my nose are getting smaller or my fingers are getting bigger. /// Always Rooting for the Underdog. Hyuk/Sin/Jaehoon/Juni/Hyvva/Hoejja/Canata //// Hiding in thread somewhere where BW is still in it's pure form here on TL.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
February 25 2012 05:21 GMT
#1038
On February 25 2012 14:14 red4ce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 14:06 Kyuukyuu wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:04 red4ce wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:02 Kyuukyuu wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:01 Kanil wrote:
Really pleased with that result. Players I like won, players I dislike lost. Shame about Jaedong, but otherwise mostly perfect.

Some good games, too!


you know this result ends with T8 missing playoffs right


Not everyone auto-roots for Team 8 you know.


You guys realize T8 missing playoffs is fucking terrible for any sponsorship possibilities right? That JD/Baby/Sea and other players of their calibre are a fixture in BW that make it 10x more entertaining?

I can understand being a happy CJ fan (I like them too) but coming up with retarded shit like "i dont care at all" makes you the worst kind of fan...



I've never been on board with the idea of rooting for T8 just so they can get a sponsor. For Team8 to win someone else has to lose. If even a big company like Hwaseung killed their team because they underperformed for a coupld years, who's to say that CJ won't do the same if Entus doesn't make the playoffs this year? If Team8 picks up a sponsor because they make the playoffs, what happens if they struggle next season and miss them? The sponsor leaves and we're back to where we started. I want Team8 to get a sponsor who believes in the team long term and is willing to give them time to develop rather than conditionally providing money based on winning immediately.


Oz was one of the poorer teams, did you miss the whole JD FA event? CJ is a lot bigger and didn't even drop them during the Saviorfixing stint, so yep.

Oz also didn't kill their team because they underperformed, two PL grand finals in the last four years is actually pretty fucking good and a lot farther than CJ has ever been in its entire life.

Your line of thinking about sponsorship mentally is really pretty naive and one-dimensional, so I'll just leave it at that... but even going by your reasoning, losing the playoffs is still a completely awful thing to happen.
Winechu
Profile Joined May 2011
Singapore1186 Posts
February 25 2012 05:22 GMT
#1039
On February 25 2012 14:20 Kiett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 14:16 Winechu wrote:
On February 25 2012 14:12 o[twist] wrote:
this is one that you can't blame on the coach. sea got a TvZ, baby got a TvZ, jaedong got leta. all very, very winnable matches. just none of them came through.


I agree completely. Getting sea a vZ is the best MU for him he could've possibly hoped. JD vs Leta is more often than not a JD win (just look at their head-to-head lol). And it's a baby vZ on JADE. T8's coach nailed it. They just played poorly.

It was a Baby v Z on Ground Zero, which was 12-2 in TvZ. Aside from Jaedong playing on Jade, it couldn't have gone better for T8 in terms of maps and matchups, honestly.


Oops brainfart. But yeah, I was trying to say that the matchups couldn't have gone better.
S-Class
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (North)665 Posts
February 25 2012 05:25 GMT
#1040
Light!
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 362
OGKoka 254
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46798
Calm 4266
Shuttle 2139
Bisu 1631
FanTaSy 1500
Mini 935
EffOrt 644
Soma 640
Rush 501
Stork 329
[ Show more ]
Light 264
Hyuk 247
Snow 234
firebathero 227
actioN 188
ZerO 181
Dewaltoss 92
Zeus 81
Barracks 80
hero 70
Killer 51
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 38
Hyun 38
Pusan 34
Sharp 33
Bale 26
Free 24
Shine 21
PianO 19
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
sorry 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7229
Dendi1188
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
x6flipin260
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Lowko429
Other Games
singsing2248
hiko1854
B2W.Neo370
byalli270
Livibee218
Liquid`VortiX196
Hui .180
mouzStarbuck117
Mew2King67
Trikslyr48
Rex29
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV73
League of Legends
• Nemesis2500
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 3m
Replay Cast
7h 48m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.