On September 17 2011 18:40 c3rberUs wrote:
Just tuned in. Did I miss anything big?
Just tuned in. Did I miss anything big?
Just pre-game stuff. So, no.
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Torenhire
United States11681 Posts
On September 17 2011 18:40 c3rberUs wrote: Just tuned in. Did I miss anything big? Just pre-game stuff. So, no. | ||
|
Emon_
3925 Posts
| ||
|
Zona
40426 Posts
On September 17 2011 18:37 Uldridge wrote: Show nested quote + On September 17 2011 18:36 Teoita wrote: I'm just an sc2 scrub so forgive the silly question but...is it bo5 only? I would expect a final to be bo7... Why would you have to win 4 times instead of 3 times? 3 times is like ... a holy number Also, BW is demanding enough on the hands. | ||
|
thanhbao86
Canada199 Posts
| ||
|
Hyde
Australia14568 Posts
On September 17 2011 18:40 c3rberUs wrote: Just tuned in. Did I miss anything big? games are about to start, you missed some kpop/krock and some interviews, nothing important imo | ||
|
StanzA
Canada478 Posts
| ||
|
Djabanete
United States2786 Posts
On September 17 2011 18:40 c3rberUs wrote: Just tuned in. Did I miss anything big? Yes. The SCREAM. | ||
|
Gamegene
United States8308 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
| ||
|
Spica
United States5582 Posts
| ||
|
GTR
51698 Posts
| ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
| ||
|
gulati
United States2241 Posts
| ||
|
ShadeR
Australia7535 Posts
| ||
|
Motivate
2860 Posts
On September 17 2011 18:40 Jubinell wrote: set 1: jangbi > fantasy (on "high five") set 2: jangbi > fantasy (on "booth girl) lol wtffff? how in any way is jangbi's booth girl better looking than fantasy's? | ||
|
Djabanete
United States2786 Posts
| ||
|
Seraphim
United States4467 Posts
| ||
|
Spica
United States5582 Posts
| ||
|
TheHova
United Kingdom2612 Posts
| ||
|
endy
Switzerland8970 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|