• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:14
CEST 14:14
KST 21:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8592 users

[OSL] Jin Air OSL Grand Final - Page 302

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 300 301 302 303 304 319 Next
soullogik
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1171 Posts
September 17 2011 18:23 GMT
#6021
my god, what a series.

g5 was epic beyond epic.

bw, i wuv u
young ho
jaQi
Profile Joined December 2010
1121 Posts
September 17 2011 18:23 GMT
#6022
I just watched the games.
Seriously:

WTFFFFF?!?!? COME ON, sickest **** ever! Great games, (set 4 -.- what a sick game and set 5 without a doubt one of the best PvT games ever!!) and the crowd, so much emotions, so much passion. Please, who ever is responsible and is to be beged:

Don't let this end ever! Please!

Congratulations JangBi, first I was cheering for Fanta, but then, from set to set I hoped more and more Jangbi win.
Lebesgue
Profile Joined October 2008
4542 Posts
September 17 2011 18:25 GMT
#6023
I was so angry at myself that I missed it when I woke up. Came back late from the night out and decided to have an hour of sleep. Set my alarm clock but somehow it didn't wake me up... I guess because I drunk slightly too much...

Now I need to see the vods. But I'm so happy that Jangbi won!
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
September 17 2011 18:26 GMT
#6024
On September 18 2011 03:25 Lebesgue wrote:
I was so angry at myself that I missed it when I woke up. Came back late from the night out and decided to have an hour of sleep. Set my alarm clock but somehow it didn't wake me up... I guess because I drunk slightly too much...

Now I need to see the vods. But I'm so happy that Jangbi won!


The saved stream is available!
▲ ▲ ▲
branflakes14
Profile Joined July 2010
2082 Posts
September 17 2011 18:29 GMT
#6025
I'm a little late to the party here, but that was just about the most entertaining series of any game I've ever seen. Jangbi's earned every second of his title.
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
September 17 2011 18:36 GMT
#6026
waiting for the torrents so I can actually watch thisss haha
Writerptrk
bokeevboke
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Singapore1674 Posts
September 17 2011 18:40 GMT
#6027
watch it here http://www.twitch.tv/kiante, whole series, you won't regret.
Its grack
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
September 17 2011 18:52 GMT
#6028
final was fucking amazing. Wish fantasy wouldn't float at 1k/1k, but jangbi played good. legend of the fall, etc.

wish the thread had polls though. It's always fun for me to see polls in recommended games, like

recommend game 5?
"HOLY FUCKING SHIT WTF BEST GAME ALL TIME (321)
Yes (0)
No(0)"
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 17 2011 18:58 GMT
#6029
He did it.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
September 17 2011 19:05 GMT
#6030
just watched Game 5.


I missed you Samsung Toss.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
eNtitY~
Profile Joined January 2007
United States1293 Posts
September 17 2011 19:12 GMT
#6031
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sick. I teared up a bit. ^_-
http://www.starcraftdream.com
Dfgj
Profile Joined May 2008
Singapore5922 Posts
September 17 2011 19:14 GMT
#6032
I only saw game 5, but what a game it was.
stork4ever
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1036 Posts
September 17 2011 19:14 GMT
#6033
Everyone needs to watch at least game 5, even if you are a LOL or SC2 players. Not doing so means you are hurting E-SPORTS. Why would you hate E-SPORTS?
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
September 17 2011 19:15 GMT
#6034
On September 18 2011 02:15 Kipsate wrote:
The stargirls were back for the finals!

Somehow that made me really happy.


Wait, I guess I wasn't paying attention during the rest of the OSL... where'd they go otherwise?...
Writer
djbhINDI
Profile Joined June 2011
United States372 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-17 19:17:11
September 17 2011 19:16 GMT
#6035
On September 18 2011 02:34 Trajan98 wrote:
I love how 2 of Jangbi's wins came from pathfinder where so many people were saying he had no chance :D

lol, are you retarded?

Pathfinder - Map Info

Race Stats (non-mirrors):
TvZ: 14-4 (77.8%) [ Games ]
ZvP: 12-5 (70.6%) [ Games ]
PvT: 8-4 (66.7%) [ Games ]


User was warned for this post
You can't emphasize enough how much you need to be a paradigm shifter. - Savior
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-17 19:22:09
September 17 2011 19:21 GMT
#6036
On September 18 2011 04:16 djbhINDI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2011 02:34 Trajan98 wrote:
I love how 2 of Jangbi's wins came from pathfinder where so many people were saying he had no chance :D

lol, are you retarded?

Pathfinder - Map Info

Race Stats (non-mirrors):
TvZ: 14-4 (77.8%) [ Games ]
ZvP: 12-5 (70.6%) [ Games ]
PvT: 8-4 (66.7%) [ Games ]


and the last 4 wins were from jangbi. Please don't call people "retarded" for no reason o_O

(they said he had a bad chance because Fantasy dismantled Stork last finals on this very map)
Writer
askTeivospy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1525 Posts
September 17 2011 19:23 GMT
#6037
D: i had to go at game 2 ._. happy to hear the games were awesome tho!
hihihi
deafhobbit
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States828 Posts
September 17 2011 19:24 GMT
#6038
On September 18 2011 04:16 djbhINDI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2011 02:34 Trajan98 wrote:
I love how 2 of Jangbi's wins came from pathfinder where so many people were saying he had no chance :D

lol, are you retarded?

Pathfinder - Map Info

Race Stats (non-mirrors):
TvZ: 14-4 (77.8%) [ Games ]
ZvP: 12-5 (70.6%) [ Games ]
PvT: 8-4 (66.7%) [ Games ]


It was only 6-4 before the finals.

Anyway, 10 games really isn't a representative sample of the balance of a map. Furthermore, Pathfinder is a map that really plays into fantasy's strengths (before the finals he'd never lost a televised game on it), as he showed convincingly when he demolished Stork on it. The tank position he managed to get behind Jangbi's base game 5 was deadly, and if you go back and watch game one again it was clear he was trying to do the same thing there too. If pro's say they feel a map is balanced one way, I'm inclined to trust them over a 10 game sample.
I cheer for underdogs and Flash
Stormblue
Profile Joined September 2011
Argentina3 Posts
September 17 2011 19:26 GMT
#6039
Someone asked me earlier today why was I in such a good mood, with a big grin I just said "nothing in particular".
I can't believe the finals we had. Even more incredible than I expected —or even wanted.
But my god, that last set, so many times I thought it was over.
When JangBi got some air, I was the one that couldn't breathe. After he took good advantage I was literally fisting in the air pretty hard.
This smile is probably gonna last all week. Now going to wait for Nuke's commentary to rewatch it.

[image loading]
Dark Archon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
18 Posts
September 17 2011 19:32 GMT
#6040
On September 17 2011 22:13 finkelboy wrote:
So exited i can't express my self!!
TOO HAPPY FOR JANGBI!
TOO HAPPY FOR SAMSUNG!
TOO HAPPY FOR THIS F****N AMAZING FINALS!

p.s. bw best game EVER


Game five was OK, it wasn't hard to guess once the contain was broken and carriers arriving which way it was going to go though. I'm sick of people claiming it was the best ever. There are many BW games that I can think of off the top of my head that are far more exciting.
Prev 1 300 301 302 303 304 319 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV398
Rex85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko388
ProTech128
Rex 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37246
Hyuk 1257
Jaedong 1139
Soma 509
actioN 499
Horang2 383
BeSt 325
Soulkey 320
EffOrt 319
Mini 304
[ Show more ]
Light 240
Zeus 236
Larva 224
910 201
Stork 200
Last 198
Snow 140
ggaemo 115
Rush 113
Pusan 90
ZerO 69
Mind 50
Creator 46
Mong 42
Killer 37
Free 37
hero 33
Shinee 32
Sharp 29
Bale 25
HiyA 19
Shine 16
sorry 15
Noble 14
yabsab 12
Sacsri 8
Terrorterran 2
Icarus 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7418
Dendi623
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1588
markeloff100
kRYSTAL_26
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1416
Other Games
gofns38831
singsing1737
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT338
Pyrionflax283
DeMusliM236
byalli156
hiko105
Mew2King96
ArmadaUGS69
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 804
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1523
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
47m
The PondCast
21h 47m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.