• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:16
CEST 23:16
KST 06:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8338 users

[MST] Group 5 - Page 10

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 38 Next All
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
July 21 2011 08:41 GMT
#181
On July 21 2011 17:35 HighTemper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 17:33 jaQi wrote:
Okay free, time to show some of your real potential... stop failing!

By the way I just realized I'm not a probe anymore. I am a zlot!! YIPPIEEEEE!!!!!

So unfair, it took me 800 post to be a zealot...

How does this work TL? It looks so random with the post count?

Probably because your posts were so terrible. I guess they take that into account
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
July 21 2011 08:41 GMT
#182
On July 21 2011 17:40 Kipsate wrote:
I wonder if a good game can come out of these 2.

Hydra bust incoming. Calling it now.
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
July 21 2011 08:41 GMT
#183
With circuits break over the massive display of skill that is about to be shown?

Modesty the zerg at 10.5
Free the protoss at 7.5
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
yepenaxa
Profile Joined July 2011
Belarus2280 Posts
July 21 2011 08:42 GMT
#184
Free should redeem himself after + Show Spoiler [SPL spoiler] +
a terrible performance in the clinch game. KT fighting!!!
War. Bloody War.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
July 21 2011 08:42 GMT
#185
(P)free win for (Z)Modesty
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
July 21 2011 08:42 GMT
#186
On July 21 2011 17:35 HighTemper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 17:33 jaQi wrote:
Okay free, time to show some of your real potential... stop failing!

By the way I just realized I'm not a probe anymore. I am a zlot!! YIPPIEEEEE!!!!!

So unfair, it took me 800 post to be a zealot...

How does this work TL? It looks so random with the post count?

Post count and join date.
Also I just got the scout! Hooray!
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
yepenaxa
Profile Joined July 2011
Belarus2280 Posts
July 21 2011 08:42 GMT
#187
Modesty yellow 11
free red 7

overlord going to the right direction
War. Bloody War.
a7choi
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1664 Posts
July 21 2011 08:43 GMT
#188
On July 21 2011 17:42 Sawamura wrote:
(P)free win for (Z)Modesty

LOL nice
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
July 21 2011 08:43 GMT
#189
Half the fans in the audience don't seem to be paying attention

Didn't come for this game I guess

Probe lucks out with the scout, overpool coming
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
July 21 2011 08:43 GMT
#190
Free's probe playing with the drone at the nat
Forge placed
manner pylon
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
July 21 2011 08:43 GMT
#191
On July 21 2011 17:42 Lightwip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 17:35 HighTemper wrote:
On July 21 2011 17:33 jaQi wrote:
Okay free, time to show some of your real potential... stop failing!

By the way I just realized I'm not a probe anymore. I am a zlot!! YIPPIEEEEE!!!!!

So unfair, it took me 800 post to be a zealot...

How does this work TL? It looks so random with the post count?

Post count and join date.
Also I just got the scout! Hooray!

Nice, grats! You are now one of the most useless units in the game!

I turned into a BC yesterday myself. ^__^
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
jaQi
Profile Joined December 2010
1121 Posts
July 21 2011 08:43 GMT
#192
On July 21 2011 17:42 Lightwip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 17:35 HighTemper wrote:
On July 21 2011 17:33 jaQi wrote:
Okay free, time to show some of your real potential... stop failing!

By the way I just realized I'm not a probe anymore. I am a zlot!! YIPPIEEEEE!!!!!

So unfair, it took me 800 post to be a zealot...

How does this work TL? It looks so random with the post count?

Post count and join date.
Also I just got the scout! Hooray!


Wow today is protoss-evolution-day, good sign for group 6? :D:D:D
yepenaxa
Profile Joined July 2011
Belarus2280 Posts
July 21 2011 08:44 GMT
#193
free tries to deny 2nd hatch
War. Bloody War.
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
July 21 2011 08:44 GMT
#194
Ovie arrives at Free's nat choke - what a lovely evening it is to be floating around the battlefield

1 cannon placed

4 lings out
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
July 21 2011 08:44 GMT
#195
Modesty with his 2nd hatch at 2

2nd cannon for Free, and expo
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
July 21 2011 08:44 GMT
#196
On July 21 2011 17:43 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 17:42 Lightwip wrote:
On July 21 2011 17:35 HighTemper wrote:
On July 21 2011 17:33 jaQi wrote:
Okay free, time to show some of your real potential... stop failing!

By the way I just realized I'm not a probe anymore. I am a zlot!! YIPPIEEEEE!!!!!

So unfair, it took me 800 post to be a zealot...

How does this work TL? It looks so random with the post count?

Post count and join date.
Also I just got the scout! Hooray!

Nice, grats! You are now one of the most useless units in the game!

I turned into a BC yesterday myself. ^__^

While the scout may be useless, at least it can hunt BCs efficiently.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-21 08:46:04
July 21 2011 08:45 GMT
#197
On July 21 2011 17:44 Lightwip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 17:43 Holgerius wrote:
On July 21 2011 17:42 Lightwip wrote:
On July 21 2011 17:35 HighTemper wrote:
On July 21 2011 17:33 jaQi wrote:
Okay free, time to show some of your real potential... stop failing!

By the way I just realized I'm not a probe anymore. I am a zlot!! YIPPIEEEEE!!!!!

So unfair, it took me 800 post to be a zealot...

How does this work TL? It looks so random with the post count?

Post count and join date.
Also I just got the scout! Hooray!

Nice, grats! You are now one of the most useless units in the game!

I turned into a BC yesterday myself. ^__^

While the scout may be useless, at least it can hunt BCs efficiently.

Oh snap lol
+ Show Spoiler +
scouts are so BM lol
+ Show Spoiler +
Joking :D
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
HighTemper
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada3867 Posts
July 21 2011 08:45 GMT
#198
On July 21 2011 17:42 Lightwip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 17:35 HighTemper wrote:
On July 21 2011 17:33 jaQi wrote:
Okay free, time to show some of your real potential... stop failing!

By the way I just realized I'm not a probe anymore. I am a zlot!! YIPPIEEEEE!!!!!

So unfair, it took me 800 post to be a zealot...

How does this work TL? It looks so random with the post count?

Post count and join date.
Also I just got the scout! Hooray!

Cheering for a scout?
"Issue the orders Sir [JangBi], and I will storm Hell." - Anthony Wayne
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
July 21 2011 08:45 GMT
#199
Modesty takes his nat, and his main gas

Gateway placed in front of Free's nat, he takes his main gas as well

5 lings roaming as 1 chases the probe puttering around - it checks out 12, nothing there
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
hns
Profile Joined January 2010
Germany609 Posts
July 21 2011 08:45 GMT
#200
I hope free plays fine
+ Show Spoiler [playoffs spoiler] +
I felt really sorry for him at the playoffs
ZerO, Action, Neo.G_Soulkey & FlaSh fanboy~~
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub265
Nina 158
NeuroSwarm 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14583
scan(afreeca) 25
Bale 16
NaDa 1
Dota 2
febbydoto15
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King43
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3955
Liquid`Hasu668
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1963
summit1g708
shahzam509
WinterStarcraft339
C9.Mang0283
ToD261
Dewaltoss60
JuggernautJason40
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1031
Other Games
• imaqtpie987
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 45m
INu's Battles
13h 45m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 45m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.