• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:42
CEST 12:42
KST 19:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8940 users

[MST] Group 5 - Page 9

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 38 Next All
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
July 21 2011 08:32 GMT
#161
On July 21 2011 17:31 Zona wrote:
In the end the pussy peacekeepers concede.

Terrorists win.

When I read that last line I read it in that CS voice haha
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
yepenaxa
Profile Joined July 2011
Belarus2280 Posts
July 21 2011 08:32 GMT
#162
No stream into... no gg timing. anyway

Poll: Recomend Fantasy bs Anypi?

No (15)
 
52%

Yes (8)
 
28%

If you have time (6)
 
21%

29 total votes

Your vote: Recomend Fantasy bs Anypi?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time



War. Bloody War.
jaQi
Profile Joined December 2010
1121 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-21 08:33:35
July 21 2011 08:33 GMT
#163
Okay free, time to show some of your real potential... stop failing!

By the way I just realized I'm not a probe anymore. I am a zlot!! YIPPIEEEEE!!!!!
radadaundandan
Profile Joined May 2007
Bulgaria3148 Posts
July 21 2011 08:34 GMT
#164
Anyppi made just too many mistakes. Over aggression into fail.
Flash returns...
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
July 21 2011 08:34 GMT
#165
On July 21 2011 17:32 Hyde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 17:31 Zona wrote:
In the end the pussy peacekeepers concede.

Terrorists win.

When I read that last line I read it in that CS voice haha

As intended =P
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-21 08:35:18
July 21 2011 08:34 GMT
#166
On July 21 2011 17:33 jaQi wrote:
Okay free, time to show some of your real potential... stop failing!

By the way I just realized I'm not a probe anymore. I am a zlot!! YIPPIEEEEE!!!!!

Congrats! Having psionic blades on your arms to poke things to death should be fun!
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
HighTemper
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada3867 Posts
July 21 2011 08:35 GMT
#167
On July 21 2011 17:33 jaQi wrote:
Okay free, time to show some of your real potential... stop failing!

By the way I just realized I'm not a probe anymore. I am a zlot!! YIPPIEEEEE!!!!!

So unfair, it took me 800 post to be a zealot...

How does this work TL? It looks so random with the post count?
"Issue the orders Sir [JangBi], and I will storm Hell." - Anthony Wayne
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
July 21 2011 08:36 GMT
#168
On July 21 2011 17:34 Spica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 17:33 jaQi wrote:
Okay free, time to show some of your real potential... stop failing!

By the way I just realized I'm not a probe anymore. I am a zlot!! YIPPIEEEEE!!!!!

Congrats! Having LIGHT SABERS on your arms to poke things to death should be fun!


I approve
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
July 21 2011 08:36 GMT
#169
You need to meet a time AND post threshold to get the next icon.
People who reach a post threshold without being registered long enough will only get the next icon when the time is right.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Shurayuki
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2665 Posts
July 21 2011 08:37 GMT
#170
free, free, i can't trust you with a LB after what you have done to my poor Aiurian heart, but if i ever wanted to be wrong, now's the time
please destroy my LB free

(this is some serious reverse psychology going on...me martyrizing my LB to save free!)

On July 21 2011 17:34 Spica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 17:33 jaQi wrote:
Okay free, time to show some of your real potential... stop failing!

By the way I just realized I'm not a probe anymore. I am a zlot!! YIPPIEEEEE!!!!!

Congrats! Having psionic blades on your arms to poke things to death should be fun!


haha, but trust me, don't try to pick your nose!

personal experience!
なまいきになんなよ~ Don't be too stakka~ ☆ SKT Harlequin ☆ n.Die_soO Hoppin You ♪ 愛 am BeSt ♪ ワイフ♥小早川りんこ
jaQi
Profile Joined December 2010
1121 Posts
July 21 2011 08:38 GMT
#171
On July 21 2011 17:34 Spica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 17:33 jaQi wrote:
Okay free, time to show some of your real potential... stop failing!

By the way I just realized I'm not a probe anymore. I am a zlot!! YIPPIEEEEE!!!!!

Congrats! Having psionic blades on your arms to poke things to death should be fun!



Thanks, indeed it is 11 *Happy*

On July 21 2011 17:35 HighTemper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 17:33 jaQi wrote:
Okay free, time to show some of your real potential... stop failing!

By the way I just realized I'm not a probe anymore. I am a zlot!! YIPPIEEEEE!!!!!

So unfair, it took me 800 post to be a zealot...

How does this work TL? It looks so random with the post count?


I dunno... :/ Hopefully I won't get transformed back to a probe. I would be very sad, like a little boy who lost his lollipop ^^
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-21 08:39:16
July 21 2011 08:39 GMT
#172
On July 21 2011 17:37 Shurayuki wrote:
free, free, i can't trust you with a LB after what you have done to my poor Aiurian heart, but if i ever wanted to be wrong, now's the time
please destroy my LB free

(this is some serious reverse psychology going on...me martyrizing my LB to save free!)

Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 17:34 Spica wrote:
On July 21 2011 17:33 jaQi wrote:
Okay free, time to show some of your real potential... stop failing!

By the way I just realized I'm not a probe anymore. I am a zlot!! YIPPIEEEEE!!!!!

Congrats! Having psionic blades on your arms to poke things to death should be fun!


haha, but trust me, don't try to pick your nose!

personal experience!


your lack of faith is disturbing ......
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
HighTemper
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada3867 Posts
July 21 2011 08:39 GMT
#173
On July 21 2011 17:36 Zona wrote:
You need to meet a time AND post threshold to get the next icon.
People who reach a post threshold without being registered long enough will only get the next icon when the time is right.

En taro Carrier Zona! Adun explanation!
"Issue the orders Sir [JangBi], and I will storm Hell." - Anthony Wayne
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
July 21 2011 08:40 GMT
#174
On July 21 2011 17:37 Shurayuki wrote:
free, free, i can't trust you with a LB after what you have done to my poor Aiurian heart, but if i ever wanted to be wrong, now's the time
please destroy my LB free

(this is some serious reverse psychology going on...me martyrizing my LB to save free!)

Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 17:34 Spica wrote:
On July 21 2011 17:33 jaQi wrote:
Okay free, time to show some of your real potential... stop failing!

By the way I just realized I'm not a probe anymore. I am a zlot!! YIPPIEEEEE!!!!!

Congrats! Having psionic blades on your arms to poke things to death should be fun!


haha, but trust me, don't try to pick your nose!

personal experience!

Lol, Zealots don't have noses though!

...or do they?

Anyway, come on free, can't you at least humor us and put in some effort this time? :/
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-21 08:40:54
July 21 2011 08:40 GMT
#175
Heeeeeere's Modesty!

A progamer with an appropriate nick for once.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Xpeijz
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland400 Posts
July 21 2011 08:40 GMT
#176
Okay Free, how about you make it through now. Protoss fighting!
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
July 21 2011 08:40 GMT
#177
I wonder if a good game can come out of these 2.
WriterXiao8~~
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
July 21 2011 08:40 GMT
#178
Free not looking pretty with that frown =(
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
July 21 2011 08:41 GMT
#179
On July 21 2011 17:40 Kipsate wrote:
I wonder if a good game can come out of these 2.

If you replace good with hilarious...I think guaranteed.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
July 21 2011 08:41 GMT
#180
Not expecting much from this game. Not much at all.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko273
Rex 49
Codebar 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1319
Bisu 734
Horang2 577
Jaedong 563
actioN 433
BeSt 422
Soulkey 349
Hyuk 316
Soma 306
firebathero 235
[ Show more ]
Larva 230
Hyun 225
Stork 210
Mong 193
Rush 187
Shine 120
hero 82
PianO 80
Pusan 75
Free 73
910 70
Last 70
Shinee 61
Mind 59
Mini 54
Yoon 41
ZerO 39
sorry 30
Sexy 29
Sharp 29
HiyA 27
sSak 26
Bale 26
Zeus 24
ZergMaN 23
Hm[arnc] 14
Noble 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe256
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1290
shoxiejesuss1139
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King259
Other Games
gofns42745
singsing1767
Pyrionflax169
DeMusliM166
KnowMe147
Livibee132
Trikslyr28
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV27
League of Legends
• Jankos1230
Other Games
• Shiphtur388
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
18m
Patches Events
5h 18m
The PondCast
23h 18m
INu's Battles
1d
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.