• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:23
CEST 23:23
KST 06:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8335 users

OSL Group Lottery Ceremony - Page 3

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
unionbank
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia666 Posts
July 08 2011 11:02 GMT
#41
stripcraft
김정우.... 이겼다!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
July 08 2011 11:02 GMT
#42
Now I think the commentators just want to see more of JD's body.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
July 08 2011 11:02 GMT
#43
Jaedong what a tease lol, doesn't unbutton another button on his suit
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
July 08 2011 11:03 GMT
#44
On July 08 2011 20:02 unionbank wrote:
stripcraft


remember the strip idra map?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
July 08 2011 11:04 GMT
#45
Jaedong: "Blah blah I hope to do well in this OSL. I think that I have to win this OSL, since I pretty much have nothing to do... I should at least win this OSL."

Q: Do you want to meet HiyA again?
Jaedong: "No, because I think that I'll lose to another teammate again"
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 11:05:52
July 08 2011 11:05 GMT
#46
I hope Modesty gets stuck with Jaedong/Flash/Hydra group. Just so hydra(for making the MSL group of death) and modesty(for not being good) leave the OSL ASAP.
Meh
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
July 08 2011 11:05 GMT
#47
Q: (To HiyA) Do you want to teamkill again
HiyA: Hellz yeah! But I don't want to face Flash. Jaedong's not doing well in practice recently actually. If I go far, then we'll see about me doing some ceremonies. I do want to do some though."
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
July 08 2011 11:06 GMT
#48
Didn't see that topic coming up
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
J1.au
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia3596 Posts
July 08 2011 11:06 GMT
#49
Um, why did I not know about this?
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
July 08 2011 11:06 GMT
#50
lol I saw Flash twitch.

now hes gonna talk in god mode!
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
SkiZou
Profile Joined April 2010
107 Posts
July 08 2011 11:06 GMT
#51
Let me guess, they're talking about his wrist?
Stats <3
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
July 08 2011 11:07 GMT
#52
On July 08 2011 20:05 Spica wrote:
Q: (To HiyA) Do you want to teamkill again
HiyA: Hellz yeah! But I don't want to face Flash. Jaedong's not doing well in practice recently actually. If I go far, then we'll see about me doing some ceremonies. I do want to do some though."


Hiya already avoided flash by drawing same group :D
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
July 08 2011 11:07 GMT
#53
On July 08 2011 20:05 baubo wrote:
I hope Modesty gets stuck with Jaedong/Flash/Hydra group. Just so hydra(for making the MSL group of death) and modesty(for not being good) leave the OSL ASAP.


haters gonna hate i guess

i don't really care what happens as long as stork and jangbi can advance, 99% of the interesting players already got eliminated
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
July 08 2011 11:08 GMT
#54
On July 08 2011 20:06 SkiZou wrote:
Let me guess, they're talking about his wrist?

What else?
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
July 08 2011 11:08 GMT
#55
Flash: "The hospital advised me not to play too much, but I think that I can still play. I think that there won't be any problems with my wrist though. I haven't been practicing that much lately because I've been going to the hospital a lot. But I don't want my fans to worry too much about me. I'm okay, but the hospital is worried about my health. I'll be fine though, so don't worry."
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
hitthat
Profile Joined January 2010
Poland2349 Posts
July 08 2011 11:09 GMT
#56
On July 08 2011 20:07 sixfour wrote:
99% of the interesting players already got eliminated


Saying "protoss" would be shorter
Shameless BroodWar separatistic, elitist, fanaticaly devoted puritan fanboy.
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
July 08 2011 11:10 GMT
#57
Still not used to seeing a glassless Stork. Bring em back!
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
structuralinertia
Profile Joined June 2009
Australia1426 Posts
July 08 2011 11:10 GMT
#58
imo stork looks pretty handsome without glasses and with his tux

glasses in games are probably better tho
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
July 08 2011 11:10 GMT
#59
Any sponsor yet?
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
July 08 2011 11:11 GMT
#60
Q: (To Stork) Your thoughts on getting another silver?
Stork: It's regrettable that I got 2nd place again, so this time I definitely want to go far and win another Starleague.

Q: Do you think that you can win again?
Stork: I haven't been doing too well in PL recently, but I believe that I'll do better this OSL.

Q: Why do you do worse when Jangbi does well?
Stork: Jangbi is doing well recently, but I hope that I start winning with him more. I'm actually fine with teamkills, but I want to avoid Jangbi; he's actually quite scary lately.
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub272
Nina 161
NeuroSwarm 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14586
scan(afreeca) 24
Bale 14
NaDa 11
Dota 2
febbydoto18
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4107
Liquid`Hasu679
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1998
summit1g1759
shahzam524
WinterStarcraft370
ToD291
C9.Mang0288
JuggernautJason39
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1072
Other Games
• imaqtpie1000
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 37m
INu's Battles
13h 37m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 37m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.