God love Boxer

| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
sundance
Slovakia3201 Posts
God love Boxer ![]() | ||
|
Liquid`Jinro
Sweden33719 Posts
| ||
|
evilcity
5 Posts
no one could believe who will overcome the right cut nada but he is Oov | ||
|
Don Carlos
Germany18 Posts
| ||
|
Hwoarang
Korea (South)235 Posts
boxer 8 | ||
|
Liquid`Jinro
Sweden33719 Posts
| ||
|
sundance
Slovakia3201 Posts
report positions. | ||
|
yeehaw
San Marino888 Posts
| ||
|
Liquid`Jinro
Sweden33719 Posts
| ||
|
Abahgus
United States323 Posts
| ||
|
bangchucaibang
United States202 Posts
I hate myself. I had diaerhoea and just missed half of the match. Gah. Anyone care to fill me in?[/QUOTE} lol | ||
|
GTR
51698 Posts
On November 20 2004 04:16 yeehaw wrote: I hate myself. I had diaerhoea and just missed half of the match. Gah. Anyone care to fill me in? lmao.... | ||
|
yeehaw
San Marino888 Posts
| ||
|
Hwoarang
Korea (South)235 Posts
did boxer have no scvs left in the last moments?? | ||
|
Liquid`Jinro
Sweden33719 Posts
On November 20 2004 04:16 yeehaw wrote: I hate myself. I had diaerhoea and just missed half of the match. Gah. Anyone care to fill me in? Boxer marine medic rushed! The fucker KILLED 3 marine 2 vulture 4 scvs in the first battle! Then 5 scvs 4 marines 3 vultures in the second, then all in rushed the bunker for the win after losing all scvs to a wraith :D And in first battle he had just 6 marines 1 medic! | ||
|
yeehaw
San Marino888 Posts
[QUOTE]On November 20 2004 04:16 yeehaw wrote: I hate myself. I had diaerhoea and just missed half of the match. Gah. Anyone care to fill me in?[/QUOTE} lol[/QUOTE] Hey shut up. I camped tl.net for like the whole day. And now this. Grrrrrrrr. | ||
|
Liquid`Jinro
Sweden33719 Posts
Oov proceeding normally, both have gas. | ||
|
EvilTeletubby
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Liquid`Jinro
Sweden33719 Posts
On November 20 2004 04:18 Hwoarang wrote: "If boxer didn't have 50 minerals at the time of Oov's GG in game 4, it could have been a draw since terran can float away, i'd be interested to check it out after this..anyways.." did boxer have no scvs left in the last moments?? That is correct :D | ||
|
yeehaw
San Marino888 Posts
On November 20 2004 04:18 FrozenArbiter wrote: Show nested quote + On November 20 2004 04:16 yeehaw wrote: I hate myself. I had diaerhoea and just missed half of the match. Gah. Anyone care to fill me in? Boxer marine medic rushed! The fucker KILLED 3 marine 2 vulture 4 scvs in the first battle! Then 5 scvs 4 marines 3 vultures in the second, then all in rushed the bunker for the win after losing all scvs to a wraith :D And in first battle he had just 6 marines 1 medic! Omfg! Reminds me of that nada game!! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Soulkey EffOrt Larva Mini ZerO Dewaltoss hero Mind [ Show more ] sorry Sharp Shinee Barracks Bale Terrorterran Trap ToSsGirL NaDa scan(afreeca) Rock ajuk12(nOOB) zelot League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2860 Liquid`RaSZi1606 FrodaN703 XBOCT244 Livibee182 TKL C9.Mang0106 QueenE99 RotterdaM55 Mew2King38 ZerO(Twitch)15 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|