• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:16
CEST 07:16
KST 14:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10794 users

[SWL] SK Telecom T1 vs KT Rolster - Page 76

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 79 Next
anatem
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania1369 Posts
March 16 2011 11:27 GMT
#1501
what the, stats ak ??

looking forward to seeing the games judging from recommendations, didn't expect this one
'Tis with our Judgements as our Watches, none / Go just alike, yet each believes his own.
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
March 16 2011 11:36 GMT
#1502
I was Over-Hyped . I wanted KT to win but I expected a lot of good games today, a back-and-forth match without someone getting more than one kill and a Flash vs Bisu/Fanta Ace match . Not even a Bisu vs Action rm . I hope SKT players stop slumping and show us an excellent JvB next week .
"Start yo" -FlaSh
Hazard
Profile Joined September 2009
Norway594 Posts
March 16 2011 11:37 GMT
#1503
Pathetic. Why is Best getting playing time instead of Ssak or Hyuk?
"Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk Cafe! He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
mnesthes
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
5433 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-16 11:40:52
March 16 2011 11:38 GMT
#1504
[image loading]
I saw this on FOMOS, it's the ranking they give to the players today. I don't understand anything but it looks Chintoss is given an "S" for his performance, yay
Ironically, Sun was the only one played against Stats that was given an "A"
<+LighTofHeaveN> Ppl call this "Indigo Children"
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-16 11:45:23
March 16 2011 11:43 GMT
#1505
Rofl Fomos, those were not B+ performances put up against Stats. Especially not the Best game where he just kind of sat there and got utterly, completely destroyed.
Remember Violet.
POWEROUTAGE
Profile Joined February 2010
Singapore884 Posts
March 16 2011 11:48 GMT
#1506
On March 16 2011 20:38 mnesthes wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I saw this on FOMOS, it's the ranking they give to the players today. I don't understand anything but it looks Chintoss is given an "S" for his performance, yay
Ironically, Sun was the only one played against Stats that was given an "A"


Wow, that's pretty amazing. He certainly deserves those grades though, AK-ing SKT is no mean feat.

On a side note, the VODs for the games are already out on PLU. Warning though, it's hosted on youku so it may be a little slow for users who live on the other side of the globe.
Stats. The new standard bearer of the protoss.
mnesthes
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
5433 Posts
March 16 2011 11:54 GMT
#1507
Woah, they're up already? :O I gotta check them out now
<+LighTofHeaveN> Ppl call this "Indigo Children"
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
March 16 2011 12:07 GMT
#1508
On March 16 2011 20:14 TwoToneTerran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2011 19:06 Sawamura wrote:
Oh come on guys please do the interview it's usually after a SKT1 game they win they get interview and how about kt T_T . Can some one do the interview for us XD by the way KT CHINBOSS for the win !!!!!!!!! So happy for you kt <3.


KT used to have some translators, most notably Smix. But all translators must come to an end.

Also, I don't think Stats has many fans in the first place, much less translator fans. It'll get done in a couple days like most high profile teams, though.


Oh i can wait thanks for the info ^^.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
March 16 2011 12:45 GMT
#1509
train really hard for flash, forget about stats =(
I'd like to see Hyuk and Ssak play more
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
March 16 2011 13:03 GMT
#1510
It's sad when Flash has to carry his team entirely on his shoulders, but it's also a bit sad to not get to see him at all.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
antilyon
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Brazil2546 Posts
March 16 2011 13:26 GMT
#1511
On March 16 2011 22:03 Holgerius wrote:
It's sad when Flash has to carry his team entirely on his shoulders, but it's also a bit sad to not get to see him at all.

The thing about flash is that the mere possibility of him coming to play is a strong enough menace.
It help KT and struggle the oponent psicologically.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
March 16 2011 13:33 GMT
#1512
On March 16 2011 22:26 antilyon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2011 22:03 Holgerius wrote:
It's sad when Flash has to carry his team entirely on his shoulders, but it's also a bit sad to not get to see him at all.

The thing about flash is that the mere possibility of him coming to play is a strong enough menace.
It help KT and struggle the oponent psicologically.

Well, since I'm more a Flash fan rather than KT fan I don't care. I wanna see him play, not just watch KT win. XD On the other hand, if they don't deliver I whine about how they keep on failing him and stuff, so I guess I'm not easy to please. Basically, I want a nice balance. No moar all-kills for you Stats! Let Flash have some fun too.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Raii
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Philippines194 Posts
March 16 2011 13:38 GMT
#1513
I honestly feel that BeSt should be sent back to the B-Team. I want to see more Ssak/Hyuk/Afrotoss. He played the worst out of everyone today.
Interesting comeback. How long did it take you make one?
KTF_CloaK
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1338 Posts
March 16 2011 13:50 GMT
#1514
On March 16 2011 22:33 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2011 22:26 antilyon wrote:
On March 16 2011 22:03 Holgerius wrote:
It's sad when Flash has to carry his team entirely on his shoulders, but it's also a bit sad to not get to see him at all.

The thing about flash is that the mere possibility of him coming to play is a strong enough menace.
It help KT and struggle the oponent psicologically.

Well, since I'm more a Flash fan rather than KT fan I don't care. I wanna see him play, not just watch KT win. XD On the other hand, if they don't deliver I whine about how they keep on failing him and stuff, so I guess I'm not easy to please. Basically, I want a nice balance. No moar all-kills for you Stats! Let Flash have some fun too.


But don't you see? this way flash can get more rest. Sometimes we mere mortals think God is untouchable. He is, after all he be bonjwa yo, but he has his wrist :X
KT Rolster for the win!! Lee-Young-Ho hwaiting!!
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
March 16 2011 13:57 GMT
#1515
S classuuuu ahaha

I must have been too tired last hight. I passed out like half an hour before this started. Pretty surprised at stats all-kill tbh :o
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
hauton
Profile Joined March 2009
Hong Kong743 Posts
March 16 2011 14:10 GMT
#1516
how in the world did best get b+
keep it up, youll either be famous or homeless one day
e_i_pi_1_0
Profile Joined September 2009
933 Posts
March 16 2011 14:13 GMT
#1517
This was ... kinda one sided. I can't believe I stayed up to watch this. -_-. Was hoping to see a glorious Bisu vs Flash or something.

Jaedong and Hwaseung Oz fan.
Gescom
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada3516 Posts
March 16 2011 14:14 GMT
#1518
ELO peak for Stats crossing over into 2200 territory.
Jaedong Hyuk || Bisu Jangbi || Fantasy Flash
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
March 16 2011 14:19 GMT
#1519
STATS WITH THE AK!!! OMG!!! CHIN KILL!!!
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
hellbound
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2242 Posts
March 16 2011 14:24 GMT
#1520
On March 16 2011 00:34 hellbound wrote:
Predicting KT 4-1 ezpz

Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 79 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings139
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 171
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 321
soO 242
BeSt 227
sorry 45
Mind 29
Terrorterran 21
Bale 18
yabsab 9
ZergMaN 9
Noble 8
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever845
League of Legends
JimRising 691
Counter-Strike
taco 384
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Other Games
summit1g11081
Maynarde197
RuFF_SC2104
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH351
• Hupsaiya 107
• practicex 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2131
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Stunt324
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 44m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.