• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:15
CEST 11:15
KST 18:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9018 users

[SWL] MBCGame HERO vs KT Rolster - Page 44

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 47 Next All
Moridin
Profile Joined December 2009
Bulgaria167 Posts
January 31 2011 13:51 GMT
#861
Just watched the VOD with Jaehoon vs Flash. After the GG Jaehoon pop out of box and was very angry at someone from his team. Probably the one that suggested his strategy...
It's about time.
Sypuku
Profile Joined December 2010
Russian Federation20 Posts
January 31 2011 14:05 GMT
#862
Now all ELO Peaks belong to Flash!
Yodo
Profile Joined March 2010
Russian Federation327 Posts
January 31 2011 14:09 GMT
#863
2 Malinor
Jaehoon had no eco. Goon massing from 2 base arb - would be gg anyway. Mass expos were tiny chance to score a win.
KristianJS
Profile Joined October 2009
2107 Posts
January 31 2011 14:11 GMT
#864
On January 31 2011 23:05 Sypuku wrote:
Now all ELO Peaks belong to Flash!



That is just sick!
You need to be 100% behind someone before you can stab them in the back
zenMaster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada761 Posts
January 31 2011 14:12 GMT
#865
KTFlash strikes again!
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 31 2011 14:13 GMT
#866
On January 31 2011 23:05 Sypuku wrote:
Now all ELO Peaks belong to Flash!

No they don't.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Yodo
Profile Joined March 2010
Russian Federation327 Posts
January 31 2011 14:18 GMT
#867
Only 3 points for Jaehoon, haha
KristianJS
Profile Joined October 2009
2107 Posts
January 31 2011 14:18 GMT
#868
Hah, yeah, checked the ELO scores....Flash is currently sitting exactly 1 point behind JD's vP peak. He just has to win his next game against protoss and he'll truly have all peak records.
You need to be 100% behind someone before you can stab them in the back
POWEROUTAGE
Profile Joined February 2010
Singapore884 Posts
January 31 2011 14:19 GMT
#869
It's a matter of when right now. He'll definitely scale all 8 major BW peaks

Can't wait to watch Flash's deepsex on vod
Stats. The new standard bearer of the protoss.
trexbqs
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia1731 Posts
January 31 2011 14:26 GMT
#870
I cant see the match live since I have class today and when I opened this thread to see the result,
KT wins again :D by Action and 3 kills from Flash.
Congratz :D

Learn,live and love it.
Yodo
Profile Joined March 2010
Russian Federation327 Posts
January 31 2011 14:34 GMT
#871
The next game will be KT vs KHAN?
Sypuku
Profile Joined December 2010
Russian Federation20 Posts
January 31 2011 14:49 GMT
#872
No they don't.


LOL

I couldn't imagine that Jaehoon costs so low )))
Kazius
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Israel1456 Posts
January 31 2011 15:10 GMT
#873
On January 31 2011 22:41 Malinor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 22:13 hns wrote:
On January 31 2011 21:37 Malinor wrote:
Build templar archives for 2 DTs, they accomplish nothing... yeah I'll just build a stargate and an arbiter and don't use the buildings I have just constructed. Citadell wasted, DTs wasted, Templar archives wasted. And of course I go douple expand when I don't have any scout on the terran.

This is so fucking bad, So unbelievable bad play. You don't need a deep six to break that, any normal attack would do.

Just in case, I am not a Flahs hater, I just can't believe what Jaehoon just played.


Doesn't an Arbiter Tribunal require having Templar Archives?


It does. My point was that it should have been used for storms before arbiter or the citadel for building a bulk of speed-zealots.

And before someone explains to me how 2base arbiters work, I realldy don't need to. I am still completely underwhelmed how you go 2base arbiters without observers, no speed zlots, no scouting information, no templars and already building your 3rd and 4th nexus somewhere on the map while you have like 8-10 goons and 2 DTs. And all of this on Fortress in close positions.

Getting storm before Arbiters would have left him unable to expand for a huge time, and even if storm was out, he couldn't cover more than his main/nat, and end up being contained. Flash would then be on three bases, and a Terran with more bases than Protoss would be devastating. Once Arbiters are out, expansions are safe from tank based armies, and if the Terran attacks then stasis and recall punish that harshly. So instead of conceding a late-game advantage to Flash, he made a gamble that Flash wouldn't strike before he could get map control, or would opt for harassment.

tl;dr: Jaehoon gambled on DTs, lost, and was forced to gamble again in order to not give Flash a superior economy. Flash knew he would do that and curbstomped him.
Friendship is like peeing yourself. Anyone can see it, but only you get that warm feeling.
letian
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany4221 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-31 15:14:41
January 31 2011 15:14 GMT
#874
Its just ridiculous, with all PR and other stuff, well Flash is god of sc, Im saying it as a deep JD fan, no storkes bisus or anything can match him, he is just ultimate weapon, damn!
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
January 31 2011 15:43 GMT
#875
On February 01 2011 00:14 letian wrote:
Its just ridiculous, with all PR and other stuff, well Flash is god of sc, Im saying it as a deep JD fan, no storkes bisus or anything can match him, he is just ultimate weapon, damn!


I remember when I felt the same way about JD. May that time happen yet again!!
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
January 31 2011 15:45 GMT
#876
On January 31 2011 23:12 zenMaster wrote:
KTFlash strikes again!


Isn't that argument invalid in the Winner's League?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
revy
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1524 Posts
January 31 2011 16:11 GMT
#877
I'm kind of excited that Action is winning some games finally! Even going 1-1 is not horrible, perhaps he's starting to get used to the KT atmosphere?
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-31 16:22:12
January 31 2011 16:15 GMT
#878
I'm starting to give up on Action. I really hope that he proves me wrong, but he has most certainly not lived up to my expectations thus far.

Is someone doing the interviews btw? :D
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
SubtleArt
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
2710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-31 16:35:03
January 31 2011 16:33 GMT
#879
On January 31 2011 21:37 Malinor wrote:
Build templar archives for 2 DTs, they accomplish nothing... yeah I'll just build a stargate and an arbiter and don't use the buildings I have just constructed. Citadell wasted, DTs wasted, Templar archives wasted. And of course I go douple expand when I don't have any scout on the terran.

This is so fucking bad, So unbelievable bad play. You don't need a deep six to break that, any normal attack would do.

Just in case, I am not a Flahs hater, I just can't believe what Jaehoon just played.



I don't think you know wat ur talking about. 2 Base arbiter is a ridiculously strong build against almost all terran builds.
Morrow on ZvP: "I'm not very confident in general vs Protoss because of the imbalance (Yes its imbalanced, get over it)."
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-31 16:50:32
January 31 2011 16:49 GMT
#880
On February 01 2011 01:33 SubtleArt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 21:37 Malinor wrote:
Build templar archives for 2 DTs, they accomplish nothing... yeah I'll just build a stargate and an arbiter and don't use the buildings I have just constructed. Citadell wasted, DTs wasted, Templar archives wasted. And of course I go douple expand when I don't have any scout on the terran.

This is so fucking bad, So unbelievable bad play. You don't need a deep six to break that, any normal attack would do.

Just in case, I am not a Flahs hater, I just can't believe what Jaehoon just played.



I don't think you know wat ur talking about. 2 Base arbiter is a ridiculously strong build against almost all terran builds.


This is not about 2base arbiter, it is about that game and the decisions Jaehoon made based on what happend in that game. Like someone on this page said, he basically took several gambles in a row.

When Flash moved out with his deep six, the tanks alone would have nearly been enough to kill Jaehoon. Basically any attack at this time or within the next 3 minutes would have killed Jaehoon no matter which build Flash would choose.

Jaehoons decision-making was awful, that's all I am saying (and it is actually no surprise to say something like this about Jaehoon, even when he has a nice streak going) . But really, I am not discussing 2 base arbiters here.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1312
Hyun 635
firebathero 490
Hyuk 396
BeSt 345
Mong 232
Jaedong 203
Soma 174
Shine 82
PianO 77
[ Show more ]
Sexy 54
910 52
Hm[arnc] 44
Mind 43
sSak 41
Shinee 29
ZergMaN 26
Bale 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 17
ZerO 14
Sharp 12
Noble 10
sorry 6
Terrorterran 3
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1116
shoxiejesuss1079
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King326
Other Games
gofns28411
summit1g8161
ceh9631
JimRising 408
KnowMe128
Pyrionflax96
Trikslyr27
Livibee3
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick469
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos890
• Stunt419
Other Games
• Shiphtur335
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 45m
Patches Events
6h 45m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.