• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:52
CEST 07:52
KST 14:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5657 users

[OSL] Grand Final - Page 14

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 205 Next
moochu
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia374 Posts
January 29 2011 08:14 GMT
#261
anyone doing live translations tonight?
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
January 29 2011 08:16 GMT
#262
Hopefully I can, but I might have to do something later and miss part of the finals or all of them. D: There should be someone to translate most of what the commentators blab about though, since there are many Koreans on this site that should be watching the finals.
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 29 2011 08:16 GMT
#263
On January 29 2011 17:13 ThaZenith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2011 17:08 BarneyEX wrote:
On January 29 2011 17:05 ThaZenith wrote:
Will there be any way to watch this later?

I've never really watched BW anything, so I won't be staying up through it because I don't know if it would be worth it. But I wanna check it out in case i do wanna stay up next time.

Or is it a live-only thing with pay-to-view vods like SC2?

SC:BW will be free and always free, you can watch the VODs at moktira's channel or nevake's channel on youtube.


Awesome, thanks.

Problem is, I never played it/watched it before, so even if it was the most epic series ever I might not catch it. So i wanna watch it sometime to "test it out" before i waste potentially 3-4 hours at 3am when i could be sleeping.

I appreciate the responses. ^^ Off to bed lol.

You have to take some risks in life man. Stay up!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
January 29 2011 08:17 GMT
#264
Oh yeah, breaking news: Stork has prepared a ceremony for the finals if he wins. Prepare to jizz your pants if he does it, Stork fans.
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 29 2011 08:17 GMT
#265
HOLY SHIT THIS IS TONIGHT?
FUCK YES
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
January 29 2011 08:18 GMT
#266
Arrgh 45 minutes left! Why oh why did GSL have to end so early? I was afraid of it overlapping with OSL because in the first 3 seasons we had to deal with ridiculously long intros and breaks, but today the games went by so fast
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
January 29 2011 08:18 GMT
#267
On January 29 2011 17:17 Spica wrote:
Oh yeah, breaking news: Stork has prepared a ceremony for the finals if he wins. Prepare to jizz your pants if he does it, Stork fans.


he will dance to the choreography of a.
actually i don't want to see that =[
Commentator
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 29 2011 08:19 GMT
#268
I am hungover and I've slept around 2 hours tonight, but damn I'm so pumped! :D
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
January 29 2011 08:19 GMT
#269
On January 29 2011 17:03 hoppipolla wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Time for number 2 ()!


Hell yeah. The number 2 of fantasy will be raining all over stork
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
January 29 2011 08:19 GMT
#270
On January 29 2011 17:14 Spica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2011 17:12 Ryo wrote:
Watching the OGN stream now. Stork and Fantasy chatting with Um and Kim Carrier:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Ooh, link to stream so that I can catch what they're saying? :D

They asked Fantasy about his semi-final with Calm and Stork about his early years:
[image loading]

Fantasy says he's a Rainbow fan, esp Jaekyung. Stork is showing off his galaxytab/Rainbow MV.


You can register for the free stream at the OGN website. Use a yahoo email account.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
January 29 2011 08:20 GMT
#271
Here's a pic of what the stadium in Gwangju looks like right now:

[image loading]


And Yellow predicts Stork to win. THE FOUNDER OF THE KONG LINE HAS MADE HIS STATEMENT.
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
January 29 2011 08:24 GMT
#272
On January 29 2011 17:19 Ryo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2011 17:14 Spica wrote:
On January 29 2011 17:12 Ryo wrote:
Watching the OGN stream now. Stork and Fantasy chatting with Um and Kim Carrier:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Ooh, link to stream so that I can catch what they're saying? :D

They asked Fantasy about his semi-final with Calm and Stork about his early years:
[image loading]

Fantasy says he's a Rainbow fan, esp Jaekyung. Stork is showing off his galaxytab/Rainbow MV.


You can register for the free stream at the OGN website. Use a yahoo email account.

Ah, looks like they're not really saying anything interesting/noteworthy then... I'll decline watching the official stream then. Thanks for telling me how to sign up, though.
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
TheSilverfox
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden1928 Posts
January 29 2011 08:24 GMT
#273
On January 29 2011 17:19 Holgerius wrote:
I am hungover and I've slept around 2 hours tonight, but damn I'm so pumped! :D


Welcome to the club! :D
Also known as Joinsimon on Twitter/Reddit
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
January 29 2011 08:26 GMT
#274
On January 29 2011 17:24 Spica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2011 17:19 Ryo wrote:
On January 29 2011 17:14 Spica wrote:
On January 29 2011 17:12 Ryo wrote:
Watching the OGN stream now. Stork and Fantasy chatting with Um and Kim Carrier:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Ooh, link to stream so that I can catch what they're saying? :D

They asked Fantasy about his semi-final with Calm and Stork about his early years:
[image loading]

Fantasy says he's a Rainbow fan, esp Jaekyung. Stork is showing off his galaxytab/Rainbow MV.


You can register for the free stream at the OGN website. Use a yahoo email account.

Ah, looks like they're not really saying anything interesting/noteworthy then... I'll decline watching the official stream then. Thanks for telling me how to sign up, though.

They probably are, just that my Korean is too limited to understand. lol
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
darklordjac
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2231 Posts
January 29 2011 08:26 GMT
#275
I have to be up early but whatever I can't miss this.
DarkMatter_
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada1774 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-29 08:29:33
January 29 2011 08:27 GMT
#276
On January 29 2011 17:13 ThaZenith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2011 17:08 BarneyEX wrote:
On January 29 2011 17:05 ThaZenith wrote:
Will there be any way to watch this later?

I've never really watched BW anything, so I won't be staying up through it because I don't know if it would be worth it. But I wanna check it out in case i do wanna stay up next time.

Or is it a live-only thing with pay-to-view vods like SC2?

SC:BW will be free and always free, you can watch the VODs at moktira's channel or nevake's channel on youtube.


Awesome, thanks.

Problem is, I never played it/watched it before, so even if it was the most epic series ever I might not catch it. So i wanna watch it sometime to "test it out" before i waste potentially 3-4 hours at 3am when i could be sleeping.

I appreciate the responses. ^^ Off to bed lol.

Good to know that even people who don't have much prior experience with BW are willing to give BW progaming a chance.

Here's hoping this series lives up to everyone's expectations. I'm gonna tune in to the live english cast because as much as I love the Korean commentators, for me this finals represents a celebration of BW, its progaming scene and the community. Acknowledging the contribution and dedication of the english BW commentators and supporting their efforts is a part of that.

STORK AND FANTASY, CHAMPIONS OF BW, FIGHTING
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 29 2011 08:28 GMT
#277
On January 29 2011 17:24 TheSilverfox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2011 17:19 Holgerius wrote:
I am hungover and I've slept around 2 hours tonight, but damn I'm so pumped! :D


Welcome to the club! :D

High five!

Woooo, hype!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Severedevil
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4839 Posts
January 29 2011 08:29 GMT
#278
I wake from a 12-hour sleep, and the OSL FINALS is in an hour.

There's a new My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episode up on the 'net.

And I have a kilo of ground beef + an electric grill.

THIS IS THE BEST NIGHT EVER!
My strategy is to fork people.
cascades
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore6122 Posts
January 29 2011 08:32 GMT
#279
I pray it would not be another roflstomp.
HS: cascades#1595 || LoL: stoppin
LasTLiE
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States428 Posts
January 29 2011 08:32 GMT
#280
SONG BYUNG GOO!
SONG BYUNG GOO!

Can't wait to see Stork 3-0 Fantasy EZPZ :3
"[21:01] kjwcj: i wanna put an aftermarket heatsink on your northbridge, lastlie" http://twitter.com/ThatGuyLastly
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 205 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 129
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2288
GuemChi 611
Snow 142
Leta 134
Bale 28
Noble 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto21
League of Legends
JimRising 620
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King178
Other Games
summit1g7116
C9.Mang0255
WinterStarcraft208
Sick161
ViBE82
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick497
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2172
League of Legends
• Lourlo1366
• Stunt442
Other Games
• Shiphtur485
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 8m
Patches Events
10h 8m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.