• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:42
CEST 17:42
KST 00:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9793 users

[OSL] Grand Final - Page 13

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 205 Next
FractalsOnFire
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1756 Posts
January 29 2011 07:53 GMT
#241
aaaaaaaaahhhhhh only about an hour left can't wait!
TheSilverfox
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden1928 Posts
January 29 2011 07:55 GMT
#242
On January 29 2011 16:52 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2011 16:51 TheSilverfox wrote:
On January 29 2011 16:49 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
On January 29 2011 16:47 TheSilverfox wrote:
I tried to search here - but do anyone have a link to restream of Korean stream?

Streams always come up around the times the event starts. Check OP.


Yes, I see a stream with English commentary but looking for a stream with Korean commentary.

Again, around the time the event starts...


Oh, sorry - my bad. It's a too early here in Sweden for my brain to function normally

Also known as Joinsimon on Twitter/Reddit
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 29 2011 07:55 GMT
#243
On January 29 2011 16:50 GTR wrote:
i'm so pumped for rainbow.

Lol, how can K-pop even be on your mind when there's a fucking OSL final coming up? XD
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
January 29 2011 07:56 GMT
#244
On January 29 2011 16:55 TheSilverfox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2011 16:52 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
On January 29 2011 16:51 TheSilverfox wrote:
On January 29 2011 16:49 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
On January 29 2011 16:47 TheSilverfox wrote:
I tried to search here - but do anyone have a link to restream of Korean stream?

Streams always come up around the times the event starts. Check OP.


Yes, I see a stream with English commentary but looking for a stream with Korean commentary.

Again, around the time the event starts...


Oh, sorry - my bad. It's a too early here in Sweden for my brain to function normally


Wake n bake klockan halv fem
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
January 29 2011 07:57 GMT
#245
On January 29 2011 16:55 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2011 16:50 GTR wrote:
i'm so pumped for rainbow.

Lol, how can K-pop even be on your mind when there's a fucking OSL final coming up? XD

I'm also waiting for Rainbow. ^^

I wonder if Jaekyung will do a seductive dance on the winner of this OSL. RAWR
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 29 2011 07:58 GMT
#246
This will be the first OSL I'll watch live :D
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Kentor *
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5784 Posts
January 29 2011 07:58 GMT
#247
On January 29 2011 16:55 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2011 16:50 GTR wrote:
i'm so pumped for rainbow.

Lol, how can K-pop even be on your mind when there's a fucking OSL final coming up? XD

Dude, its fucking RAINBOW.
Womwomwom
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
5930 Posts
January 29 2011 08:00 GMT
#248
Does Rainbow still do the shirt lift thing in A? Its the only thing I'm looking forward to.
hoppipolla
Profile Joined January 2010
Australia782 Posts
January 29 2011 08:03 GMT
#249
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Time for number 2 ()!
"It's not acceptable"
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 29 2011 08:05 GMT
#250
On January 29 2011 16:58 Kentor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2011 16:55 Holgerius wrote:
On January 29 2011 16:50 GTR wrote:
i'm so pumped for rainbow.

Lol, how can K-pop even be on your mind when there's a fucking OSL final coming up? XD

Dude, its fucking RAINBOW.

And I counter that with; dude, it's fucking OSL! :D How can a nerd have anything but that in his mind at this moment?
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
January 29 2011 08:05 GMT
#251
Will there be any way to watch this later?

I've never really watched BW anything, so I won't be staying up through it because I don't know if it would be worth it. But I wanna check it out in case i do wanna stay up next time.

Or is it a live-only thing with pay-to-view vods like SC2?
z00t
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia976 Posts
January 29 2011 08:06 GMT
#252
Moletrap's justintv is just black with a spinny circle loading thing in the middle - is it this way for anyone else, as well? Will I be able to watch with him commentating, or is it just me?

I've had problems with specific peoples' channels, so I hope its not just me.
BarneyEX
Profile Joined March 2009
Malaysia98 Posts
January 29 2011 08:08 GMT
#253
On January 29 2011 17:05 ThaZenith wrote:
Will there be any way to watch this later?

I've never really watched BW anything, so I won't be staying up through it because I don't know if it would be worth it. But I wanna check it out in case i do wanna stay up next time.

Or is it a live-only thing with pay-to-view vods like SC2?

SC:BW will be free and always free, you can watch the VODs at moktira's channel or nevake's channel on youtube.
Womwomwom
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
5930 Posts
January 29 2011 08:08 GMT
#254
On January 29 2011 17:05 ThaZenith wrote:
Will there be any way to watch this later?

I've never really watched BW anything, so I won't be staying up through it because I don't know if it would be worth it. But I wanna check it out in case i do wanna stay up next time.

Or is it a live-only thing with pay-to-view vods like SC2?


Its going to be uploaded on Youtube by multiple sources probably very quickly seeing its the OSL finals between Stork and Fantasy, two masters of TvP/PvT.
psycow
Profile Joined October 2010
55 Posts
January 29 2011 08:08 GMT
#255
Some reports from Kwangjoo say, OGN bought 100 boxes of Choco-Pies for the 500 or so people who turned up early morning. The game venue started admissions at 3:40 pm where all 7,000 seats filled up within an hour. Looks like another fully packed finals venue!!!

Related note, playXP filling up with starcraft2-mang-drip LOLOLOL
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-29 08:10:08
January 29 2011 08:09 GMT
#256
On January 29 2011 17:05 ThaZenith wrote:
Will there be any way to watch this later?

I've never really watched BW anything, so I won't be staying up through it because I don't know if it would be worth it. But I wanna check it out in case i do wanna stay up next time.

Or is it a live-only thing with pay-to-view vods like SC2?

There will of course be VODs available on youtube later, but I strongly suggest you stay up instead. :D The chances of this being epic are much higher than the chances of disappointment. Watching live is also always 100 times more awesome than watching VODs.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Noxide
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2870 Posts
January 29 2011 08:11 GMT
#257
Watching live is a fantastic experience, trust me your nerves are gonna be shot if it's an epic series.
Flash ひなの戦争の王である || しかし、実際にはヤフーの ファンタジーサッカー、楽しいプレー私の週末を占めている
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
January 29 2011 08:12 GMT
#258
Watching the OGN stream now. Stork and Fantasy chatting with Um and Kim Carrier:

[image loading]
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-29 08:14:00
January 29 2011 08:13 GMT
#259
On January 29 2011 17:08 BarneyEX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2011 17:05 ThaZenith wrote:
Will there be any way to watch this later?

I've never really watched BW anything, so I won't be staying up through it because I don't know if it would be worth it. But I wanna check it out in case i do wanna stay up next time.

Or is it a live-only thing with pay-to-view vods like SC2?

SC:BW will be free and always free, you can watch the VODs at moktira's channel or nevake's channel on youtube.


Awesome, thanks.

Problem is, I never played it/watched it before, so even if it was the most epic series ever I might not catch it. So i wanna watch it sometime to "test it out" before i waste potentially 3-4 hours at 3am when i could be sleeping.

I appreciate the responses. ^^ Off to bed lol.
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
January 29 2011 08:14 GMT
#260
On January 29 2011 17:12 Ryo wrote:
Watching the OGN stream now. Stork and Fantasy chatting with Um and Kim Carrier:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Ooh, link to stream so that I can catch what they're saying? :D
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 205 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5214
Bisu 2611
Soulkey 1631
Jaedong 736
Mini 541
EffOrt 527
Horang2 381
Larva 364
ggaemo 247
actioN 244
[ Show more ]
ZerO 242
Dewaltoss 98
Mind 92
hero 79
sorry 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 63
Snow 63
Sea.KH 60
Pusan 59
Barracks 53
Hyun 44
Bale 34
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 17
Terrorterran 16
NaDa 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2702
Dendi1174
420jenkins234
League of Legends
Reynor44
Counter-Strike
fl0m2526
Fnx 736
x6flipin493
edward40
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes246
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1053
hiko1022
B2W.Neo462
DeMusliM271
XBOCT252
Liquid`VortiX216
Livibee205
QueenE99
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV669
League of Legends
• Nemesis3657
• TFBlade555
Other Games
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 18m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.