• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:57
CEST 00:57
KST 07:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9030 users

[SWL] SK Telecom T1 vs Woongjin Stars

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 38 39 40 Next All
Finale
Profile Joined December 2010
249 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-26 00:47:40
January 23 2011 22:49 GMT
#1
[image loading]
[image loading]

OnGameNet - Monday 5:00 EST, 19:00 KST

[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
Set 1: Circuit Breaker
Set 2: Bloody Ridge
Set 3: Empire of the Sun
Set 4: Fortress
Set 5: La Mancha
Set 6: Icarus
Set 7: Benzene


[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler [Individual Sets] +
+ Show Spoiler [Set 1] +
(P)By.Sun « Circuit Breaker » (T)Really

+ Show Spoiler [Set 2] +
(P)By.Sun « Bloody Ridge » (Z)Neo.G_Soulkey

+ Show Spoiler [Set 3] +
(Z)s2 « Empire of the Sun » (Z)Neo.G_Soulkey

+ Show Spoiler [Set 4] +
(T)Fantasy « Fortress » (Z)Neo.G_Soulkey

+ Show Spoiler [Set 5] +
(T)Fantasy « La Mancha » (P)free

+ Show Spoiler [Set 6] +
(T)Fantasy « Icarus » (Z)ZerO

+ Show Spoiler [Set 7] +
(P)Bisu « Benzene » (Z)ZerO

+ Show Spoiler [Overall] +
(P)By.Sun « Circuit Breaker » (T)Really
(P)By.Sun « Bloody Ridge » (Z)Neo.G_Soulkey
(Z)s2 « Empire of the Sun » (Z)Neo.G_Soulkey
(T)Fantasy « Fortress » (Z)Neo.G_Soulkey
(T)Fantasy « La Mancha » (P)free
(T)Fantasy « Icarus » (Z)ZerO
(P)Bisu « Benzene » (Z)ZerO


[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler [Individual Sets] +
+ Show Spoiler [Set 1] +
(P)By.Sun « Circuit Breaker » (T)Really

+ Show Spoiler [Set 2] +
(P)By.Sun « Bloody Ridge » (Z)Neo.G_Soulkey

+ Show Spoiler [Set 3] +
(Z)s2 « Empire of the Sun » (Z)Neo.G_Soulkey

+ Show Spoiler [Set 4] +
(T)Fantasy « Fortress » (Z)Neo.G_Soulkey

+ Show Spoiler [Set 5] +
(T)Fantasy « La Mancha » (P)free

+ Show Spoiler [Set 6] +
(T)Fantasy « Icarus » (Z)ZerO

+ Show Spoiler [Set 7] +
(P)Bisu « Benzene » (Z)ZerO

And for those keeping track...
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [Overall] +
(P)By.Sun « Circuit Breaker » (T)Really
(P)By.Sun « Bloody Ridge » (Z)Neo.G_Soulkey
(Z)s2 « Empire of the Sun » (Z)Neo.G_Soulkey
(T)Fantasy « Fortress » (Z)Neo.G_Soulkey
(T)Fantasy « La Mancha » (P)free
(T)Fantasy « Icarus » (Z)ZerO
(P)Bisu « Benzene » (Z)ZerO

[image loading]
SK Telecom T1 4 - 3 Woongjin Stars
[image loading]


And for those keeping track...
[image loading]


[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler [Set 1] +
Poll: Would you recommend game 1?

Yes (14)
 
82%

No (3)
 
18%

17 total votes

Your vote: Would you recommend game 1?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


+ Show Spoiler [Set 2] +
Poll: Would you recommend game 2?

Yes (12)
 
75%

No (4)
 
25%

16 total votes

Your vote: Would you recommend game 2?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


+ Show Spoiler [Set 3] +
Poll: Would you recommend game 3?

No (10)
 
63%

Yes (6)
 
38%

16 total votes

Your vote: Would you recommend game 3?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


+ Show Spoiler [Set 4] +
Poll: Would you recommend game 4?

Yes (26)
 
93%

No (2)
 
7%

28 total votes

Your vote: Would you recommend game 4?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


+ Show Spoiler [Set 5] +
Poll: Would you recommend game 5?

Yes (22)
 
76%

No (7)
 
24%

29 total votes

Your vote: Would you recommend game 5?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


+ Show Spoiler [Set 6] +
Poll: Would you recommend game 6?

Yes (14)
 
52%

No (13)
 
48%

27 total votes

Your vote: Would you recommend game 6?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


+ Show Spoiler [Set 7] +
Poll: Would you recommend game 7?

Yes (58)
 
91%

No (6)
 
9%

64 total votes

Your vote: Would you recommend game 7?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No



Thanks to all who rated tonight's games!


[image loading]

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/npnl.fedOr

Thanks to all of our streamers.


[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler [Winner Interviews] +
On January 25 2011 02:52 rotinegg wrote:
SK Telecom T1 group interview "Happy to see a huge crowd"

[image loading]

Q How do you feel
A (P)By.Sun=I'm happy that our team won. However I am regretful that I only got 1 kill.
Fantasy=I didn't wanna lose a game before the OSL finals, but I lost in the last match and this match as well, so I am regretful. I'm still happy that our team won, though.
Bisu=It's been a while since I've been our team's anchor, and it's good that I was able to close it out. I feel like I did my part. It's been a while since three of us contributed to our team's victory, and it feel's good.

Q You started off with a disadvantage early on.
A (P)By.Sun=In the first game, I was flustered by my opponent's harassment, but won by having a much larger force. I am confident in my macro abilities, and I think that's what won me the game.

Q In most games you respond poorly to your opponent's harass, but turn the game around through macro. Any particular reason
A (P)By.Sun=I usually defend harass well but in this game I lost alot of observers so I was unable to defend properly. I am not happy with my performance today. I'm not sure why I am good at macroing, but I guess I just am.

Q You killed (Z)Neo.G_Soulkey and (P)free to record 2 kills.
A Fantasy= I've never won against (Z)Neo.G_Soulkey so I am happy just by the fact that I won. In my game against (P)free I was able to show my vulture harass for the first time in a long while, so I am happy.

Q Your early game wasn't good
A Bisu=I wasn't set up completely before the game started. So I kept getting this bad feeling that my game wasn't going to go well, and I was right on. If he had just defended my zealots properly, I would have been at a disadvantage. I was relieved that I was able to turn the game around with my corsairs hunting down ovies left and right

Q Your wraith control was superb
A Fantasy=It's easy to use wraiths on the map Fortress. Even in practice I had a lot of success with wraiths, so I was confident that I would win the game today. Even though I don't use wraiths in broadcasted matches often, my win rate with them during practice was so high [that I was sure I would do well in today's game]

Q You were off to a bad start [same question???]
A Bisu=I was nervous while playing so I wasn't able to perform well. It happened last time I had to play (T)Flash, and just in general when I go out as the anchor.

Q You are on a 13 win streak in ProLeague [again!!]
A Bisu=My team comes before my win-streak records. However it did occur to me that if I continued my win-streak, our team would be able to keep winning in ProLeague too(Laughs). I don't have a burning desire for the most-wins title, so I just played my games, but somehow I'm far ahead of 2nd place. If I keep playing without thinking about the title much, I feel like I can keep my position as 1st place.

Q This season alot of protoss players performed an all-kill. It feels like you were gunning for it, as you were sent out first.
A (P)By.Sun=I went out with the mentality of at least getting one kill, but after only getting 1 kill, it didn't feel that great. I want to get at least 2 kills now.

+ Show Spoiler [tonight's match between Khan and…] +
Q Stork lost today too. You must be relieved.
A Fantasy=Even though I lost, I saw that Stork lost too. It is relieving indeed(Laughs).


Q Woongjin (the company) sent 200 of their new-hires to the match. Did that affect your performance at all.
A (P)By.Sun=I feel better when alot of people are watching, so it didn't really matter.
Fantasy=Yea, it felt like the finals when I heard all the Woongjin new-hires banging their cheering devices. I think in the finals [of the OSL] alot of Stork fans will come out, so I thought of this as a good mockup for the actual match. I wish this many fans would come out every match. I hope SKT1 sends their new-hires too.
Bisu=I was pressured when we were down 1:2. They applauded so loudly everytime they were ahead, so it was nerve racking, but it was fun at the same time.

Q Any last words
A Bisu=I thank all my fans who stayed despite being late. It's regretful that I have no individual league games left at this stage, but I hope my fans will wait for me. I will practice hard to perform well in the next individual leagues.

Source: Daily E-sports



[image loading]
PM me to have your content added here.

Bisu interview after SKT/ACE game:
Q: Flash said "I hope Bisu stops allkilling."
A: Even in other interviews or on NateOn chat, Flash would say "Stop winning." However if you look at the big picture, it's harder for me to earn wins than Flash. It was weird hearing him say that. I thought he didn't care much for the most-wins title.

Poll: Who are you cheering for?

Bisu (111)
 
62%

I just hope someone can kill Bisu. (29)
 
16%

SK Telecom T1 (23)
 
13%

Woongjin Stars (16)
 
9%

179 total votes

Your vote: Who are you cheering for?

(Vote): SK Telecom T1
(Vote): Woongjin Stars
(Vote): Bisu
(Vote): I just hope someone can kill Bisu.


Poll: Who will win?

Bisu will continue his murderous rampage. (119)
 
73%

SK Telecom T1 (30)
 
19%

Woongjin Stars (13)
 
8%

162 total votes

Your vote: Who will win?

(Vote): SK Telecom T1
(Vote): Woongjin Stars
(Vote): Bisu will continue his murderous rampage.



[image loading]
Image styling ripped shamelessly from inspired by disciple.

Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 23 2011 22:56 GMT
#2
Bisu all-kill incoming as usual I suppose.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Bapy
Profile Joined April 2010
United States17 Posts
January 23 2011 23:11 GMT
#3
Bisu fighting!
Have fun with it.
Selth
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States469 Posts
January 23 2011 23:12 GMT
#4
I personally want other players to play and win (considering I have 3 SKT players + no Bisu on my FPL [read: I fail with FPL]) but more power to Bisu if he can keep the all-kills alive. Though I like both teams and hope for some good matches.
ShaneMac
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada56 Posts
January 23 2011 23:19 GMT
#5
Bisu is the man.
kamikami
Profile Joined November 2010
France1057 Posts
January 23 2011 23:22 GMT
#6
Lol Bisu dominates the polls again... and again.
Khassar de Templari
vectorix108
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4633 Posts
January 23 2011 23:29 GMT
#7
Lol if bisu gets an AK again.... That'd be crazy
Aka XephyR/Shaneyesss
TyranoS_NiveK
Profile Joined April 2010
United States177 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-23 23:44:28
January 23 2011 23:43 GMT
#8
A Bisu all-kill would make all this math and physics HW so much more bearable...

Edit: Can't spel.
The best has yet to come.
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
January 23 2011 23:58 GMT
#9
Ahh, this match is so late, so I don't think I can watch it... But if Woongjin somehow wins against SKT, then I won't mind, since they're one out of the 3 teams I don't mind defeating SKT. x] (The other teams I don't mind are MBC and ACE.) Woongjin really needs a win, but gooo SKT~
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
Renkaoru
Profile Joined October 2010
390 Posts
January 24 2011 00:01 GMT
#10
When Bisu AK's indiscriminately, it will be either with his team sucking or not being played. I wonder what effect that will have to SKT when SWL is over. If they all slumped because of that, it wouldn't be the least bit funny.
God is in His heaven. All is right with the world.
Navi
Profile Joined November 2009
5286 Posts
January 24 2011 00:04 GMT
#11
omg at the beginning of the season the bisu : skt : enemy team polls were like
40% : 40% : 20%

but now its like
80%: 5% : 5% (with the other 10% being the endangered species of bisu haters)

SKT fans pick it up!
Hey! Listen!
vishrut
Profile Joined April 2009
United States567 Posts
January 24 2011 00:07 GMT
#12
Wow 0% for SKT win in the poll. That is insane
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9828 Posts
January 24 2011 00:10 GMT
#13
Bisu is making me rethink how I should cheer for SKT >.<
boomer hands
Elefanto
Profile Joined May 2010
Switzerland3584 Posts
January 24 2011 00:21 GMT
#14
I'm a bisu fan, but it's getting scary how much he's hyped right now o,o
wat
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
January 24 2011 00:33 GMT
#15
Rofl... "Bisu's murderous rampage." BvZ incoming?
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Monkeyshark
Profile Joined April 2010
United States406 Posts
January 24 2011 00:44 GMT
#16
SKT doesn't have much fans, it's mostly Bisu fans it seems.
Doughboy
Profile Joined April 2010
United States721 Posts
January 24 2011 00:45 GMT
#17
Bisu 3 kills into a ZerO Reverse AK :u
"Don't be distracted by the what if's, should'ves, and if onlys. The one thing you choose yourself - THAT is the truth of your universe." Fav T: Sea, Leta, Really Fav P: Free, Snow Fav Z: ZerO, GGplay, Jaedong, Neo.G_Soulkey
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
January 24 2011 00:46 GMT
#18
WHEN ARE WE GETING SKT VS KHAN?!?!?
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
January 24 2011 00:46 GMT
#19
I like bisu, I just like a lot of people on skt more. Go Doh Jae Wook! (although you will probably not play because of the doh-sairs, and because park likes sun way too much.)
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
January 24 2011 01:06 GMT
#20
On January 24 2011 09:46 hacklebeast wrote:
I like bisu, I just like a lot of people on skt more. Go Doh Jae Wook! (although you will probably not play because of the doh-sairs, and because park likes sun way too much.)


Best and Kwanro have been benched since forever.

They must be going through that secret special training Bisu went under.
1 2 3 4 5 38 39 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1074
ZZZero.O 141
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift5296
JimRising 693
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6663
Other Games
summit1g8793
FrodaN3058
KnowMe200
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie955
• Shiphtur152
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3m
CranKy Ducklings10
Afreeca Starleague
11h 3m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 3m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.