Apologies if I mistake you for someone else, I'm not sure :o
edit : seems I'm in fact mistaken
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
MrCon
France29748 Posts
Apologies if I mistake you for someone else, I'm not sure :o edit : seems I'm in fact mistaken | ||
|
bearbuddy
3442 Posts
On January 24 2011 20:10 L_Master wrote: Its interesting that as good as well all think Soulkeys ZvT is, its statistically his worst. The guy loves late games too much =(. Really wish he would be aggressive more often. | ||
|
ArvickHero
10387 Posts
| ||
|
GTR
51698 Posts
| ||
|
Crunchums
United States11144 Posts
On January 24 2011 20:13 GTR wrote: kwanro hasn't played in a solid month or so, wonder what's wrong with him. my guess: he is still kwanro : 3 | ||
|
aimaimaim
Philippines2167 Posts
| ||
|
vishrut
United States567 Posts
On January 24 2011 20:14 Crunchums wrote: Show nested quote + On January 24 2011 20:13 GTR wrote: kwanro hasn't played in a solid month or so, wonder what's wrong with him. my guess: he is still kwanro : 3 why the hell did skt buy him if they werent ever going to use him | ||
|
Ryo
8787 Posts
Why Coach Park, why? | ||
|
Crunchums
United States11144 Posts
| ||
|
radadaundandan
Bulgaria3148 Posts
| ||
|
aimaimaim
Philippines2167 Posts
![]() | ||
|
dukethegold
Canada5645 Posts
| ||
|
FireS
Romania415 Posts
| ||
|
moktira
Ireland1548 Posts
On January 24 2011 20:12 MrCon wrote: Didn't Finale was the one who made GSL live report threads without updating or even making a good looking OP ? It was even closed, that was a first... Apologies if I mistake you for someone else, I'm not sure :o I don't think so, though I don't follow SC2 from what I can see Finale mostly just does SKT1 LR threads, though he's fairly new to it he's normally very efficient at updating and always always makes really good looking OPs so I doubt that was him and I'd say something unforeseen happened here and that's why he's not updating | ||
|
ArvickHero
10387 Posts
On January 24 2011 20:15 vishrut wrote: Show nested quote + On January 24 2011 20:14 Crunchums wrote: On January 24 2011 20:13 GTR wrote: kwanro hasn't played in a solid month or so, wonder what's wrong with him. my guess: he is still kwanro : 3 why the hell did skt buy him if they werent ever going to use him to have a practice partner whose speciality was allinning? | ||
|
Holgerius
Sweden16951 Posts
| ||
|
Crunchums
United States11144 Posts
s2 bottom left in yellow empire of the sun | ||
|
ArvickHero
10387 Posts
| ||
|
moopie
12605 Posts
On January 24 2011 20:15 vishrut wrote: Show nested quote + On January 24 2011 20:14 Crunchums wrote: On January 24 2011 20:13 GTR wrote: kwanro hasn't played in a solid month or so, wonder what's wrong with him. my guess: he is still kwanro : 3 why the hell did skt buy him if they werent ever going to use him Someone needed to fill the void thezerg left. The Bunkie suit doesn't walk itself around. | ||
|
MrCon
France29748 Posts
On January 24 2011 20:16 moktira wrote: Show nested quote + On January 24 2011 20:12 MrCon wrote: Didn't Finale was the one who made GSL live report threads without updating or even making a good looking OP ? It was even closed, that was a first... Apologies if I mistake you for someone else, I'm not sure :o I don't think so, though I don't follow SC2 from what I can see Finale mostly just does SKT1 LR threads, though he's fairly new to it he's normally very efficient at updating and always always makes really good looking OPs so I doubt that was him and I'd say something unforeseen happened here and that's why he's not updating Ok so my apologies ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g7210 Coldzera JimRising WinterStarcraft422 C9.Mang0295 NeuroSwarm132 PiGStarcraft129 ViBE19 |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|