GG from fantasy
what an upset but well played by Modesy
Sick muta micro
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Hyde
Australia14568 Posts
GG from fantasy what an upset but well played by Modesy Sick muta micro | ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
![]() | ||
|
SubtleArt
2710 Posts
| ||
|
Womwomwom
5930 Posts
| ||
|
nozaro33
Taiwan1819 Posts
| ||
|
Doraemon
Australia14949 Posts
i was aiming for top 20 today. total fail | ||
|
Kyuki
Sweden1867 Posts
| ||
|
cascades
Singapore6122 Posts
| ||
|
Manifesto7
Osaka27178 Posts
| ||
|
Lucumo
6850 Posts
| ||
|
Megaliskuu
United States5123 Posts
| ||
|
radialis
726 Posts
| ||
|
Womwomwom
5930 Posts
| ||
|
CROrens
Croatia1005 Posts
| ||
|
nozaro33
Taiwan1819 Posts
On December 08 2010 21:48 konadora wrote: gay positional imbalance ![]() while I was watching I wondered whether Flash could overcome it | ||
|
alypse
2784 Posts
On December 08 2010 21:48 Carnivorous Sheep wrote: STX 3-0!!!!!!! Sickest life. Oh wow, did not notice that. Good job STX. | ||
|
Emon_
3925 Posts
| ||
|
cascades
Singapore6122 Posts
| ||
|
thopol
Japan4560 Posts
Fuck yeah STX! 100% Lb tonight. Nothing better than a player I like beating my least favorite player. I do sort of hope Fantasy leaves the group with Modesty though. It's always good to have the villain in the running for a while. Now that I say that I'm sure he's going to win the whole fucking thing... | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51590 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g7413 Coldzera ceh9435 WinterStarcraft418 C9.Mang0291 Sick136 NeuroSwarm91 olofmeister62 ViBE20 |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|