On December 08 2010 20:44 Ryo wrote:
I haven't seen a non-creepy shot of Mind tbh.
I haven't seen a non-creepy shot of Mind tbh.
exactly lol
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
structuralinertia
Australia1426 Posts
On December 08 2010 20:44 Ryo wrote: Show nested quote + On December 08 2010 20:43 Womwomwom wrote: God they really couldn't take a less creepy shot of Mind. That stuff is terrifying. I haven't seen a non-creepy shot of Mind tbh. exactly lol | ||
|
alypse
2784 Posts
| ||
|
sashkata
Bulgaria3241 Posts
On December 08 2010 20:46 structuralinertia wrote: Show nested quote + On December 08 2010 20:44 Ryo wrote: On December 08 2010 20:43 Womwomwom wrote: God they really couldn't take a less creepy shot of Mind. That stuff is terrifying. I haven't seen a non-creepy shot of Mind tbh. exactly lol What was he's nick-name? Snake eyes terran? | ||
|
Hyde
Australia14568 Posts
Third match of the night Map is pathfinder, 50% PvT (2-2) Stork in orange at 4 Mind in red at 8 | ||
|
L0thar
987 Posts
On December 08 2010 20:46 structuralinertia wrote: Show nested quote + On December 08 2010 20:44 Ryo wrote: On December 08 2010 20:43 Womwomwom wrote: God they really couldn't take a less creepy shot of Mind. That stuff is terrifying. I haven't seen a non-creepy shot of Mind tbh. exactly lol lol, stop it guys...but I have to agree. Mind is one of my all time favourite players but he often looks like evil impersonated. | ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
Mind: "I feel good about today. Heh." | ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
| ||
|
telamascope
United States310 Posts
| ||
|
nK)Duke
Germany936 Posts
| ||
|
Kyuki
Sweden1867 Posts
| ||
|
Holgerius
Sweden16951 Posts
I tried to sleep due to my saddness and rage after Flash lost, but I wasn't tired. | ||
|
Spazer
Canada8036 Posts
| ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
On December 08 2010 20:46 structuralinertia wrote: Show nested quote + On December 08 2010 20:44 Ryo wrote: On December 08 2010 20:43 Womwomwom wrote: God they really couldn't take a less creepy shot of Mind. That stuff is terrifying. I haven't seen a non-creepy shot of Mind tbh. exactly lol ![]() | ||
|
alypse
2784 Posts
| ||
|
bearbuddy
3442 Posts
| ||
|
Holgerius
Sweden16951 Posts
| ||
|
purpose
Sweden1017 Posts
| ||
|
radialis
726 Posts
On December 08 2010 20:50 konadora wrote: Show nested quote + On December 08 2010 20:46 structuralinertia wrote: On December 08 2010 20:44 Ryo wrote: On December 08 2010 20:43 Womwomwom wrote: God they really couldn't take a less creepy shot of Mind. That stuff is terrifying. I haven't seen a non-creepy shot of Mind tbh. exactly lol ![]() holy crap that's terrifying... and i'm not just talking about mind | ||
|
Nich
397 Posts
On December 08 2010 20:50 konadora wrote: Show nested quote + On December 08 2010 20:46 structuralinertia wrote: On December 08 2010 20:44 Ryo wrote: On December 08 2010 20:43 Womwomwom wrote: God they really couldn't take a less creepy shot of Mind. That stuff is terrifying. I haven't seen a non-creepy shot of Mind tbh. exactly lol ![]() im not gonna lie, this picture look like something you can find behind a porn DVD | ||
|
Crunchums
United States11144 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Jaedong Mini Horang2 EffOrt Soma Rush Stork [ Show more ] Soulkey ZerO Larva BeSt Snow firebathero Mong Zeus 910 hero Mind sorry Hyun Free Shinee Sharp Shine ToSsGirL Yoon PianO Killer Aegong JYJ Bale Terrorterran Sexy scan(afreeca) Trap Rock HiyA Sacsri Hm[arnc] Noble Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games singsing2146 Liquid`RaSZi1222 hiko655 B2W.Neo647 dupreeh511 ceh9345 crisheroes323 RotterdaM319 Khaldor291 Livibee196 TKL QueenE111 Trikslyr93 Dewaltoss62 ZerO(Twitch)16 Beastyqt12 C9.Mang00 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|