
Not like Flash cant win this still!
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Grend
1600 Posts
![]() Not like Flash cant win this still! | ||
|
Cpadolf
Sweden1199 Posts
| ||
|
10or10
Sweden517 Posts
On December 08 2010 20:03 _Quasar_ wrote: Now map 25-10 PvT. Maybe it'll be removed from play off. X_X Based on the "recent" finals, P need all help they can get. | ||
|
_Quasar_
Russian Federation4405 Posts
With the initial reaver front attack, it was super late armory for Flash. And these carriers just abused it. And if Flash didn't build 3rd, he would fall behind in economy. That's just a very, very good build and gameplan by Kal. ![]() | ||
|
elsx
115 Posts
I still don't think he has a chance in a BoX match though. | ||
|
Stuv
Netherlands942 Posts
Dont think many people had this on their LB. ![]() | ||
|
doothegee
Korea (South)3011 Posts
![]() "I should have let him drown." | ||
|
corumjhaelen
France6884 Posts
On December 08 2010 20:06 Stuv wrote: This was such a great game, very entertaining. Dont think many people had this on their LB. ![]() I had. I feel so smart, first time I lb against Flash in months. Hehehe | ||
|
Kaolla
China2999 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Emon_
3925 Posts
@doothegee: XDXDXD!!! | ||
|
PineappleLumpsToss
New Zealand2434 Posts
Loved the late DT switch, but more than that I was really impressed with Kal's Carrier control and good decision-making to avoid getting them surrounded by those shameless Gol's. Long live the noble Carrier!!!! | ||
|
letian
Germany4221 Posts
| ||
|
Vivi57
United States6599 Posts
| ||
|
gulii
Sweden2795 Posts
| ||
|
okum
France5779 Posts
On December 08 2010 20:07 Kaolla wrote: nice game ... flash having a bad week, that doesnt happen too often ![]() You mean the last two months haven't been bad for him? | ||
|
gulii
Sweden2795 Posts
On December 08 2010 20:07 doothegee wrote: ![]() "I should have let him drown." LOL! | ||
|
SaikOuLighT
Canada742 Posts
On December 08 2010 20:07 doothegee wrote: ![]() "I should have let him drown." LOL | ||
|
darktreb
United States3019 Posts
PvT now 8-0 on this map in televised games. Looks like Terran is going to have to figure something out for this map.... | ||
|
Womwomwom
5930 Posts
| ||
|
GeLaar
2421 Posts
On December 08 2010 20:08 gulii wrote: LOL! Explain? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Soulkey Jaedong Horang2 EffOrt Mini actioN Larva ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games olofmeister1222 hiko938 B2W.Neo753 Lowko349 crisheroes270 DeMusliM265 Pyrionflax216 XBOCT198 Hui .192 Livibee165 Liquid`VortiX152 QueenE86 Mew2King46 Liquid`RaSZi35 ZerO(Twitch)18 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|