I CALL INTERVIEW
PPL INTERVIEW IS MINE I AM DOING IT
I AM DOING INTERVIEW STAY OFF MY INTERVIEW
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
OpticalShot
Canada6330 Posts
I CALL INTERVIEW PPL INTERVIEW IS MINE I AM DOING IT I AM DOING INTERVIEW STAY OFF MY INTERVIEW | ||
|
FranzF1
Chile1710 Posts
Nice play by stork.. owned him so hard | ||
|
Hyde
Australia14568 Posts
| ||
|
ISighZ
United States270 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Fenrax
United States5018 Posts
aiaiaiaiaiiai YESYES dontknwo what to say i want your baby stork!!!!! | ||
|
Crunchums
United States11144 Posts
| ||
|
vectorix108
United States4633 Posts
| ||
|
Navi
5286 Posts
| ||
|
boesthius
United States11637 Posts
| ||
|
Antiochus
Canada548 Posts
| ||
|
Wala.Revolution
7584 Posts
SAMSUNG WINS STORK WINS. Stork wasn't behind guys. | ||
|
OpticalShot
Canada6330 Posts
| ||
|
Pyrrhuloxia
United States6700 Posts
| ||
|
Kyuukyuu
Canada6263 Posts
| ||
|
vectorix108
United States4633 Posts
On November 06 2010 15:48 Crunchums wrote: I had no idea "build 3 gateways in his natural" was a viable strategy o.O THIS | ||
|
Navi
5286 Posts
On November 06 2010 15:48 boesthius wrote: A;FHAEWIFUHAEI;FAWHE;FIAFH i just came like 80 times holy shit my byung goo why are you so good omgggggggggg. stork harnessing the power of garimto with sexy zealot micro, and my pants are destroyed because of it. i am not wearing pants anymore. pants are for the weak zealothongs ftw | ||
|
flamewheel
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
| ||
|
Malinor
Germany4758 Posts
| ||
|
Wala.Revolution
7584 Posts
On November 06 2010 15:49 OpticalShot wrote: AGAIN I AM GOING TO TRANSLATE INTERVIEW NOBODY TOUCH FOMOS KHAN INTERVIEW I AM DOING IT SHIT WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS | ||
|
AppleTart
United States1261 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Mini Hyuk firebathero ggaemo Dewaltoss Mong Hyun ToSsGirL ZZZero.O Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN2655 fl0m942 Beastyqt776 mouzStarbuck280 KnowMe185 ArmadaUGS129 Mew2King59 Trikslyr45 Chillindude26 Organizations |
|
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|