it was REALLY weird how he built the refinery then immediately mined with only 1 scv from it - as if he couldn't decide
well played by snow.
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Zona
40426 Posts
it was REALLY weird how he built the refinery then immediately mined with only 1 scv from it - as if he couldn't decide well played by snow. | ||
|
dtvu
Australia687 Posts
| ||
|
thopol
Japan4560 Posts
| ||
|
ArvickHero
10387 Posts
| ||
|
EvilTeletubby
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Anduril
United States248 Posts
| ||
|
AJ-
United States316 Posts
| ||
|
MountainDewJunkie
United States10347 Posts
| ||
|
KimchiFriedRice
Canada237 Posts
except canata but he doesnt count :D | ||
|
Lightwip
United States5497 Posts
While I'm not too happy about an SKT game lost, I still think Snow is pretty cool. I hope he can go and become ace. | ||
|
Anduril
United States248 Posts
| ||
|
andrewlt
United States7702 Posts
| ||
|
OpticalShot
Canada6330 Posts
| ||
|
No0n
United States355 Posts
| ||
|
Lightwip
United States5497 Posts
On October 23 2010 14:46 OpticalShot wrote: Again, I'd rather have Brave play than Jangbi. I don't know why I'm such a Jangbi hater but he made me so mad in the previous match vs. MBC You should be mad at January for sending a player that isn't going to win. | ||
|
seRapH
United States9829 Posts
On October 23 2010 14:46 OpticalShot wrote: + Show Spoiler + Again, I'd rather have Brave play than Jangbi. I don't know why I'm such a Jangbi hater but he made me so mad in the previous match vs. MBC wrong thread hun | ||
|
SlayerS_BunkiE
Canada1717 Posts
| ||
|
SlayerS_BunkiE
Canada1717 Posts
On October 23 2010 14:49 SlayerS_BunkiE wrote: i fell asleep in the game in a bit. i thought fanta was winning then the fleet beacon woke me up... it was a nice game, too bad fanta lost | ||
|
Katsuge
Singapore7730 Posts
| ||
|
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|