• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:54
CEST 22:54
KST 05:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6945 users

[SPL] Playoffs: STX Soul vs SK Telecom T1, Day 1 - Page 70

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 75 Next
astalkulo
Profile Joined October 2007
United States444 Posts
July 31 2010 07:14 GMT
#1381
all one sided games, nothing spectacular tonight. GG
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
July 31 2010 07:14 GMT
#1382
On July 31 2010 16:13 meegrean wrote:
fantasy certainly took his time to finish this game


late gg from hero, that game was over 20 minutes ago
Rio
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Vietnam598 Posts
July 31 2010 07:14 GMT
#1383
Yeah we practice our dick off and got Fantafu
hell Yeah
rage coach INC
What ever ---------------------------------------------------™
C[SCL]
Profile Joined April 2009
Philippines576 Posts
July 31 2010 07:14 GMT
#1384
fantasy coming through again in ACE. OH YEAAAAAAAAHHH
BISU FAN FOREVER|Really fan.. really.|Flash, please get all the golds. k thx
cru[N]chy
Profile Joined July 2010
France9 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-31 07:16:05
July 31 2010 07:14 GMT
#1385
lol those valks owned those scourge and mutas so bad

i love fantasy's mech
Coca Cola Classic
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
266 Posts
July 31 2010 07:14 GMT
#1386
damn fantasy is such a beast. that game was incredibly well played. i'm speecheless. his management game is so strong. super impressive.
안녕하세요~~
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
July 31 2010 07:14 GMT
#1387
Fantasy redeems himself after his earlier loss to Bogus. lol.
darkness overpowering
Vanka
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
China1336 Posts
July 31 2010 07:14 GMT
#1388
I love fantasy. I hate playing against his style, but it is so satisfying from this side to watch zerg be so helpless.
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
July 31 2010 07:14 GMT
#1389
And SKT1 Zergs back to what they do best.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
July 31 2010 07:15 GMT
#1390
You could sense Fantasy was hella nervous this game. Still, excellent build. Hero screwed it up badly when he lost all his scourges.
Administrator
jgju
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States454 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-31 07:16:00
July 31 2010 07:15 GMT
#1391
For your entertainment, I present tonight in PL adapted for the stage:

Commentator: Are you ready to rummmmmmbbbllleeeeeeeeee??? ROUND 1, FIGHT!

Game 1 begins

STX Coach enters from stage left

STX Coach: Bogus, I choose you!

Bogus: pika pika?

Fantasy swaggers on from stage right

Stream Viewers: lol

Fantasy proceeds to make a million vultures, lose.

Bogus: Not even I know what just happened.



Game 2 is soon underway between Modesty and Canata. Nobody is paying attention.

Canata: Because I don't like winning, I intend to go 2port wraith.

Canata innovates by building a command center in lieu of a second starport.

Cro-Magnon terran: oops.

Modesty still loses because he is awful.



Game 3: Hero vs. SKT Zerg model no. 3

[image loading]



Game 4 is between Bisu and Kal

Bisu: Good evening Kal. I hope you're prepared to lose.

Kal: Not today old friend.

Bisu: How does a robo first build sound?

Kal: excellent, excellent.

Bisu: Let's do this.

Various intense battles take place. As the smoke clears, we see Bisu and Kal, both still standing, though wearied from their conflict.

Kal: Looks like we're still at a standstill, Bisu.

Bisu: You forgot just one thing.

Kal: ???

Bisu: I'm S-Class.

Kal forgets where he put his entire army, and is crushed by a flank. GG.



Game 5: STX sends Calm. Everyone on the stream eagerly awaits the arrival of the only worthwhile player left on SKT, Best.

Hyuk: Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk

Hyuk Hyuks everyone except Calm



Game 6: Finally, Doh Jae Wook is sent out. Not wanting to have a chance at winning, STX chooses Frozen over Shuttle

Frozen: My opponent is formidable, but perhaps with a well executed siege expand I can take him down in the midgame.

Best: 4z5z6d7d8d9d0d

Frozen: I see that he, too is going for a macro-oriented build. Perhaps harassing his economy with vultures will give me the edge I need.

Best: 4z5z6d7d8d9d0d

Frozen: If I can fortify a three- base economy with mass tanks, beginning a slow push should be no problem at all.

Best: 4z5z6d7d8d9d0d. gg no re.



Game 7 proves to one and all that all that chicken has finally gone to the STX coach's head, and he chooses to send Hero. SKT sends out Fantasy because Fantasy TvZ's are always hilarious.

Fantasy: Alas, I deeply regret having not chosen protoss as a child, and so I shall now do my best to execute a corsair/dt build using only valkyries and vultures. How this makes sense, I do not know.

Hero: Adapting is bad. We fear change.

Some Stuff happens and Fantasy wins.

Zizi yo and to all a good night.
"For you biting zealots, here's a quote" - Lauryn Hill
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
July 31 2010 07:15 GMT
#1392
What can I say, STX tried every dirty trick in the book. Chicken to Oz, importing KHAN/estro players, and even using fucking by.hero for ace.
I'd congratulate them for the effort, but god I hate that kid. Still, I suppose they did play pretty well. Especially bogus.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
July 31 2010 07:15 GMT
#1393
Fantasy: Alas, I deeply regret having not chosen protoss as a child, and so I shall now do my best to execute a corsair/dt build using only valkyries and vultures. How this makes sense, I do not know.


this totally makes up for bogus. i am glad to be a fantasy fan right now
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
July 31 2010 07:16 GMT
#1394
On July 31 2010 16:14 Zato-1 wrote:
Highlight of the game: Valkyries.

BISU Valkyries mind you. 1 volley scourge, then 2 volley muta.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Rinrun
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada3509 Posts
July 31 2010 07:16 GMT
#1395
Caught that ace match, Fantasy was def in control once his valks took those mutas+scourages.
A result that wasn't a surprise in the end. LBs don't let me down.
MBC/Liquid/TSM always.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
July 31 2010 07:16 GMT
#1396
There is always day 2 and day 3. STX got terribly unfavorable matchups today, and managed to go 3-4. Moment SKT gets one non favorable matchup they're fucked.
TranslatorBaa!
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
July 31 2010 07:16 GMT
#1397
That +1 air up was unexpected. Total rape by those valks.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
July 31 2010 07:17 GMT
#1398
completely sick play by fantasy. 5+ valks is imba
Zato-1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile4253 Posts
July 31 2010 07:17 GMT
#1399
SKT's results this set:
2 Terran victories
2 Protoss victories

--

1 Terran loss
2 Zerg losses

Dammit SKT zergs, start winning games again TT
Go here http://vina.biobiochile.cl/ and input the Konami Code (up up down down left right left right B A)
JodoYodo
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada1772 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-31 07:17:50
July 31 2010 07:17 GMT
#1400
On July 31 2010 16:15 jgju wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

For your entertainment, I present tonight in PL adapted for the stage:

Commentator: Are you ready to rummmmmmbbbllleeeeeeeeee??? ROUND 1, FIGHT!

Game 1 begins

STX Coach enters from stage left

STX Coach: Bogus, I choose you!

Bogus: pika pika?

Fantasy swaggers on from stage right

Stream Viewers: lol

Fantasy proceeds to make a million vultures, lose.

Bogus: Not even I know what just happened.



Game 2 is soon underway between Modesty and Canata. Nobody is paying attention.

Canata: Because I don't like winning, I intend to go 2port wraith.

Canata innovates by building a command center in lieu of a second starport.

Cro-Magnon terran: oops.

Modesty still loses because he is awful.



Game 3: Hero vs. SKT Zerg model no. 3

[image loading]



Game 4 is between Bisu and Kal

Bisu: Good evening Kal. I hope you're prepared to lose.

Kal: Not today old friend.

Bisu: How does a robo first build sound?

Kal: excellent, excellent.

Bisu: Let's do this.

Various intense battles take place. As the smoke clears, we see Bisu and Kal, both still standing, though wearied from their conflict.

Kal: Looks like we're still at a standstill, Bisu.

Bisu: You forgot just one thing.

Kal: ???

Bisu: I'm S-Class.

Kal forgets where he put his entire army, and is crushed by a flank. GG.



Game 5: STX sends Calm. Everyone on the stream eagerly awaits the arrival of the only worthwhile player left on SKT, Best.

Hyuk: Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk

Hyuk Hyuks everyone except Calm



Game 6: Finally, Doh Jae Wook is sent out. Not wanting to have a chance at winning, STX chooses Frozen over Shuttle

Frozen: My opponent is formidable, but perhaps with a well executed siege expand I can take him down in the midgame.

Best: 4z5z6d7d8d9d0d

Frozen: I see that he, too is going for a macro-oriented build. Perhaps harassing his economy with vultures will give me the edge I need.

Best: 4z5z6d7d8d9d0d

Frozen: If I can fortify a three- base economy with mass tanks, beginning a slow push should be no problem at all.

Best: 4z5z6d7d8d9d0d. gg no re.



Game 7 proves to one and all that all that chicken has finally gone to the STX coach's head, and he chooses to send Hero. SKT sends out Fantasy because Fantasy TvZ's are always hilarious.

Fantasy: Alas, I deeply regret having not chosen protoss as a child, and so I shall now do my best to execute a corsair/dt build using only valkyries and vultures. How this makes sense, I do not know.

Hero: Adapting is bad. We fear change.

Some Stuff happens and Fantasy wins.

Zizi yo and to all a good night.

Haha epic post
Dance dance dance 'till we run this town!
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O160
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 584
ZZZero.O 160
soO 57
Hyun 49
Dota 2
qojqva2443
League of Legends
Doublelift2013
Counter-Strike
fl0m4113
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4216
Liquid`Hasu652
Other Games
summit1g6724
FrodaN1415
KnowMe346
ToD296
Pyrionflax189
420jenkins187
Livibee186
QueenE105
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick791
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 67
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1997
Other Games
• imaqtpie890
• Shiphtur582
• Scarra368
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 6m
Patches Events
18h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 6m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.