• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:56
CEST 03:56
KST 10:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9539 users

[MSL] Nate MSL - Ro32 - Group F - Page 59

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 62 Next
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
December 03 2009 18:01 GMT
#1161
Guemchi and Bogus deserve to advance. They won, period. It sucks to see Bisu out and these two clowns in, but that's Bisu's fault. Hopefully they lose quickly in the next round so we won't have to endure any more Guemchi and Bogus games.
abakben
Profile Joined April 2007
United States308 Posts
December 03 2009 18:11 GMT
#1162
On December 04 2009 02:48 Seraphim wrote:
Looks like another season where I don't care about either league because bisu's not playing. Fuck my life

This.
Three big B's (BEST-BISU-BOXER) fighting for SKT1. All we need is a good zerg to dominate the Proleague:)
Magic84
Profile Joined October 2008
Russian Federation1381 Posts
December 03 2009 18:22 GMT
#1163
Wtf, nerves? illness? The first game vs guemchi, usual Bisu can't lose it like that.
Kreedit
Profile Joined March 2009
Sweden373 Posts
December 03 2009 18:57 GMT
#1164
Considering the general sentiment in this thread il assume noone will translate the winner interviews?
ZooG
Profile Joined January 2008
Sweden618 Posts
December 03 2009 18:57 GMT
#1165
On December 04 2009 03:11 abakben wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2009 02:48 Seraphim wrote:
Looks like another season where I don't care about either league because bisu's not playing. Fuck my life

This.

mabey i can focus more on my studies now
"Rain, also a name for a meteorological condition" -Artosis
dekuschrub
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2069 Posts
December 03 2009 19:01 GMT
#1166
wow fucking trashcan results!

i can see savior out.. BUT BISU COMON MAN
Hinanawi
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2250 Posts
December 03 2009 19:35 GMT
#1167
On December 03 2009 16:26 Hinanawi wrote:
(P)GuemChi and (T)Bogus will advance, many tears will be shed.


/flex

Now all that's left is for JD to lose ZvZs and drop out, and Flash to lose TvPs and drop out. Then nothing will stand in the way of our glorious Bogus vs Kwanro finals!
Favorite progamers (in order): Flash, Stork, Violet, Sea. ||| Get better soon, Violet!
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
December 03 2009 19:40 GMT
#1168
lolwut?
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
Tuke
Profile Joined January 2009
Finland1666 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-03 19:43:29
December 03 2009 19:42 GMT
#1169
That "WHAT THE FUCK?" described my reactions best.
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #42
darkemperor
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Turkey725 Posts
December 03 2009 19:54 GMT
#1170
haha loooooool I'm still unsure what to laugh.. konadora's predictions, or bisu's failure. :D:D:D

Bisu *facepalm*
#1 Kim Taek Yong Fan <3 || Legend of the Fall // Fall of the Legend
samachking
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Bahrain4949 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-03 19:56:13
December 03 2009 19:56 GMT
#1171
On December 04 2009 04:35 Hinanawi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2009 16:26 Hinanawi wrote:
(P)GuemChi and (T)Bogus will advance, many tears will be shed.


/flex

Now all that's left is for JD to lose ZvZs and drop out, and Flash to lose TvPs and drop out. Then nothing will stand in the way of our glorious Bogus vs Kwanro finals!


too bad the Bogus vs Kwanro finals will never happen because they face in the ro16 T__T
"And then Earthlings discovered tools. Suddenly agreeing with friends could be a form of suicide or worse. But agreements went on, not for the sake of common sense, or decency, or self preservation, but for friendliness."
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-03 20:10:21
December 03 2009 20:10 GMT
#1172
yay for + Show Spoiler +
GuemChi!
, -___- for + Show Spoiler +
MJY
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
vnlegend
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States1389 Posts
December 03 2009 20:18 GMT
#1173
Uninspiring play by Bisu really. He just didn't have it today. I just don't understand why you'd load up 2 reavers into a 1-hit-dead shuttle and just leave it there. Sure you might load it if you're going to move the reavers or something, but just load and let sit...

Bisu is also known for cheesy or 'strategic' play vs Terrans so Bogus getting back at him is like karma. Although I don't understand why Bisu didn't even attempt to harass the wall as he built a zealot early on. Some other Protosses would probably try to attack the depot with zealot, goon + probe just to annoy the Terran. If he had done that, Bogus's strategy would've been revealed?
Marines > everything
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 03 2009 20:24 GMT
#1174
-___________________- BISU AND SAVIOR WTF...
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Gumbo
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada807 Posts
December 03 2009 20:37 GMT
#1175
hhahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHA
Si vis pacem, para bellum.
mrmin123 *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Korea (South)2971 Posts
December 03 2009 20:43 GMT
#1176
Lee Sin Hyung (Bogus), "It still hasn't hit me yet"
[image loading]

"I will get to the ro8 and play to win"

STX's new and upcoming player Lee Sin Hyung has succeeded in qualifying for the Individual League MSL ro16 for the first time.

On December 3rd 5PM Lee Sin Hyung consecutively defeated MSL Gold Trophy winner Ma Jae Yoon (CJ) and Kim Taek Yoong (SK Telecom) in Nate MSL's ro32 Group F to advance to the ro16.

The following is an interview with Lee Sin Hyung.

- Your feelings on advancing to the MSL ro16 for the first time?
▲ It still hasn't hit me yet. The reason being that I didn't expect to defeat Kim Taek Yoong.

- You defeated two players that have won the MSL gold in the past.
▲ I think because I defeated those specific players the feeling is completely different. Because those players had a lot of experience I didn't think all-in strategies would work, but they worked well and I think that's why I won.

- You defeated Ma Jae Yoon using a timing rush.
▲ I actually had prepared another strategy, but it didn't seem like a good idea so I changed it. Out of all the strategies I prepared, I chose the safest one.

- Did you play considering the possibility of meeting Kim Sung Hyun (Guemchi) in the Winner's Round?
▲ I did not have the luxury to consider that. I had to get to the ro16 somehow, so I did not have the leisure to think about such things. I played the match, but my mind was so hectic that I don't even remember how I lost. I think I have to go back and watch the VODs.

- Watching the Loser's Round between Ma Jae Yoon and Kim Taek Yong, who did you hope to win and play you?
▲ I thought it would be okay regardless of who won and played me. I had a strategy planned out against both Protoss and Zerg, so I had confidence.

- You avoided playing Jin Young Soo (Hwasin) and are going up against Hwan Sang Bong (Kwanro) in the ro16.
▲ I'm happy with this because I get to play against the zerg, which is the race I always have confidence against.

- Your goal for the ro16?
▲ I have to play against Hwan Sang Bong in the ro16 now, but I will focus only on MSL, prepare myself, and create a platform to get to the ro8 with.

- If you have any parting words.
▲ I am thankful for my teammates who helped me practice. My parents and fans who always root for me also gave me a lot of strength.

Source: http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=101700&db=interview&cate=001&page=1&field=&kwrd=
Translator태양은 묘지위에 붉게 떠오르고 / 한낮에 찌는 더위는 나의 시련 일찌라!
Matoo-
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Canada1397 Posts
December 03 2009 20:56 GMT
#1177
What the fuck this is terrible
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
December 03 2009 20:58 GMT
#1178
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
mog87
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1586 Posts
December 03 2009 21:05 GMT
#1179
If Zero, Light?(osl? or msl?) Flash, or Iris win..I'm a happy camper. I was pissed bogus beat savior, but since he took out Bisu hes a hero in my book.
mrmin123 *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Korea (South)2971 Posts
December 03 2009 21:16 GMT
#1180
Kim Sung Hyun (Guemchi), "I am glad I qualified as the first seed in my group)"
[image loading]

"If I can get seeded for the next season I will be happy with that."

Kim Sung Hyun (Woongjin) has qualified for the MSL ro16 for the first time.

blah blah same thing as last one.

Following is his interview blah:

- Your feelings on advancing to the ro16 as first seed in your group?
▲ Ever since Han Sang Bong (Kwanro) got to the ro16 he's been giving me a lot of shit (laughs). He was telling me how if I qualified as second seed I would be playing against him, so was advising that I just disqualify instead. I'm glad that I qualified as first seed, since it worked out for both of us.

- Did you know about the 7 o'clock secret expo in your first game?
▲ I didn't even imagine a secret expo at 7. After I scouted him with a probe I thought he would play safe, but I did not think he would take a secret expo.

- It seems like destroying his shuttle was the game-deciding moment.
▲ Battles happen on those entrances a lot on Fighting Spirit. In those situations, protoss users often give an attack order to his combat units and then forget about their shuttle. It's happened to me during practice games, as well.

- Are you happy with how the Winner's Round game went?
▲ Other than losing my shuttle and reaver without doing anything, I think the rest of the game went well. The map is very difficult against Terran, so I played hard without giving up. If I win a big fight at center it doesn't matter, but if I lose that battle if I don't continually use recalls and expand there is no answer. Recall was the best choice.

- It seemed like you had a small number of gateways, given Terran's factory count.
▲ I kept on expoing, but I kept on losing the nexuses, so I didn't have that much money. I did not have the luxury of adding more gateways.

- You are going up against Jin Young Soo (Hwasin) in the ro16, who you lost to in the ro36.
▲ Back then I had prepared a gameplan against zerg, and thought that 'It'll work out somehow' if I had to play a Terran. But [] played well so I lost. My mind was all over the place back then, but this time I want to prepare well, fight well, and win.

- This is the first time you've gotten to the ro16 in an individual league. Do you have any plans on setting lofty goals?
▲ I said this when I first qualified for the MSL, but I still do not have any big goals. If I can get seeded for the next season I will be happy with that.

- Any parting thoughts?
▲ I had a lot of trouble preparing for a strategy because the map is very difficult against Terran. But Coach Son Sung Wan found many VODs for me and helped me a lot. I am thankful for my coach. I also wanted to borrow some of Kim Myung Oon (ZerO)'s chi, who played many games versus Ma Jae Yoon and Kim Taek Yong in the past, so I borrowed his keyboard bag. I am thankful for Kim Myung Oon for lending me the bag. Lastly, our team celebrates when somebody gets past the preliminaries. Han Sang Bong got to the ro16 so he shouldn't be afraid of buying a round for everybody. I wish he would do this soon.

Source: http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=101695&db=interview&cate=001&page=1&field=&kwrd=
Translator태양은 묘지위에 붉게 떠오르고 / 한낮에 찌는 더위는 나의 시련 일찌라!
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings112
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiLiPiLi 10
RuFF_SC2 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 943
Sharp 55
Bale 36
Dota 2
monkeys_forever543
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift5461
Counter-Strike
taco 599
Other Games
summit1g7630
JimRising 515
C9.Mang0324
ViBE158
ToD84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick732
BasetradeTV173
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP94
• poizon28 35
• davetesta29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra971
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 4m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.