with horang2 taking a win
yellow taking two
type-b taking one
fantasy taking two
and someone else taking one lol
edit: first game has a t1zerg (that's not hyuk)
automatic win for hite, who has hogil as first player
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Perguvious
United States1783 Posts
with horang2 taking a win yellow taking two type-b taking one fantasy taking two and someone else taking one lol edit: first game has a t1zerg (that's not hyuk) automatic win for hite, who has hogil as first player | ||
|
radadaundandan
Bulgaria3148 Posts
| ||
|
GTR
51695 Posts
On August 25 2009 18:08 motoroia wrote: yes, he will be playing. ongamenet has changed the order of WCG qualifier matches just so that Leta can finish quickly and go to Moon Rae Dong where STX cup is taking place. pretty sure Leta will arrive on time to play against t1 t1's plan = finish all games in less than an hour? | ||
|
ronibez
Hungary182 Posts
| ||
|
ATLAS-3.04
United States190 Posts
EDIT: I didn't see Bisu on the bench. ![]() | ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
| ||
|
ronibez
Hungary182 Posts
| ||
|
Guilty
Canada812 Posts
| ||
|
GTR
51695 Posts
On August 25 2009 18:10 ATLAS-3.04 wrote: Thank you, Solinren! But now who's going to stream WCG? >_> EDIT: I didn't see Bisu on the bench. ![]() ? I saw him in the top row. I didn't see Best though. | ||
|
radadaundandan
Bulgaria3148 Posts
| ||
|
Hyde
Australia14568 Posts
On August 25 2009 18:11 GTR wrote: Show nested quote + On August 25 2009 18:10 ATLAS-3.04 wrote: Thank you, Solinren! But now who's going to stream WCG? >_> EDIT: I didn't see Bisu on the bench. ![]() ? I saw him in the top row. I didn't see Best though. I hope you did, I want to see Bisu play tonight. | ||
|
Perguvious
United States1783 Posts
| ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
| ||
|
Perguvious
United States1783 Posts
| ||
|
GTR
51695 Posts
| ||
|
meegrean
Thailand7699 Posts
![]() | ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
why this zvz so bad lol So bad it's entertaining | ||
|
okum
France5779 Posts
| ||
|
Perguvious
United States1783 Posts
probably someone waiting for +1armor before attacking | ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Hyuk Mini EffOrt Larva ZerO firebathero hero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games fl0m2287 singsing1959 FrodaN1280 B2W.Neo963 Beastyqt656 Mlord418 Hui .233 Liquid`VortiX167 Livibee164 KnowMe131 ArmadaUGS120 Mew2King67 Trikslyr33 CosmosSc2 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|